things have changed

WARNING: contains mention of bl*od. Proceed only if comfortable 

"It indeed was a tiring day. I'll go change into something comfortable"  you said and passed a smile to Jungkook before heading towards your room.

The warm water ran down your bare skin as you smiled to yourself ,recalling the time you spent with your dad and jungkook an hour ago. 

You soon came out of the bathroom in your routine night fit while dapping your hair with the towel. After applying your skin care , you came out to find jungkook in the living room, infront of the TV, changing channels restlessly. 

"Hey" on hearing your voice , jungkook turned his attention towards you as his lips curved up into a smile on seeing you. 

"Come sit, let's watch something " he patted the place beside him and you gladly went towards him and sat down. 

He started to play a random movie.

 Only fifteen minutes into the movie and you already felt it boring but jungkook seemed to enjoy it so you didn't bother to ask him to change it. Instead, not knowing where you got the courage from,  you slowly scooted closer to him , making his body stiff at your sudden body contact.

"Tell me if you're uncomfortable,  I'll move" you whispered as shook his head "nah, that's fine. Make yourself  comfortable" you heard him say making you smile. 

You stared at the screen while laying on his warm chest.

Things have changed a lot in the past one year. An year ago, around this time, you locked yourself inside a dark room, having no hope to live but now, things were definitely different.

Jungkook smiled to himself with a racing heart. He stared at the movie, not understanding a bit of it knowing that you were right near his heart. 

Your peaceful moment was interrupted by jungkook's phone ringing. You moved away from him , giving  him space to pull out his phone from his pockets. 

Jungkook's eyes slightly widened at the caller ID

"y/n, I have to take this" he said , before he made his way to one of the empty rooms leaving you with pout on your face. 

"Hyung,we found taemin! " *taemin was the minion of taehoo*  Yeonjun exclaimed from the line  "what?! How ?! When?! Anyways, did he spill anything about taehoo!??" Jungkook bambered him with questions 

"No hyung, he is being really stubborn. I knew you were out on dinner with miss y/n so I didn’t wanna disturb you but i guess you have to come here in order to get him to speak" yeonjun said in an apologetic tone

"oh, not an issue, yeonjun. We found that son of a bitxh after 3 long years. I'll be there in half-an hour" he said before ending the call.

The world suddenly felt to be on his side.

After 3 years of searching he didn't fully reach him but was close to. now if he could get the information of where Taehoo is, he would finally put a full stop to his dark profession, just for you.

"Where were you? Shall I start the movie?" you asked, excitedly so that he could sit back on the couch and so you can rest on him again

"um… y/n I'm sorry. Something important came up at the office, I need to go now. I'll be back in an hour. You don't need to wait for me" he said, with an apologetic expression. Another lie.

"Oh.. okay then… don't stay out for long" you whispered to which jungkook nodded his head and rushed outside without wasting a second. 

You always wondered what work he has late at night but shrugged it off everytime. 

"where tf is he?!" Jungkook's voice growled in the dark place while his hand pointed a loaded gun towards the head of his rival who looked like he took a blood bath.

"you wish you knew?" he said and spat out the blood in his mouth and smiled at him like a psycho "don't you test my patience. Unless you wanna die." 

Jungkook said in a relatively calm tone but the guy had to be a bitch and said "i saw it in the hallway. seems like you and y/n are really married. Let taehoo know and it's one shot for two" 

"don't you drag y/n into this" jungkook, said through gritted teeth

"or else what? I heard her fiancé left her on the wedding day and so u had to marry her? Geez such a s*ut '' taemin spit

and that's it, jungkook lost his cool and shot all of the bullets in the loaded gun right into him.

 The floor was covered in a pool of blood in no time as the man in front of him laid lifeless. 

"Hyung?! What did you do?! He was our only clue!" Yeonjun exclaimed as Jungkook pushed his hair back in frustration.

"Ugh,  i don't know  just take namjoon hyung's help. Tell him about the details of where you found this b*stard, he might then help us",  Jungkook said before heading out.

Right when he thought that the universe was on his side, everything turned against him, again.