two years ago

"Uncle, i can't do it anymore" Jungkook let out a deep sigh

"son, you are doing it for her, she won't know. Dont worry about it" your father said, trying to convince him

"I know uncle but ....it's just sickening that i have to lie to her every damn time" the man whispered while hanging his head low.

"son, you do know right? about the incident which happened when she was young" your father asked, making jungkook nod his head before saying

"but uncle, not everyone is the same. My dad was a Mafia too and he was the one who saved her right?"

a sigh left Mr.Song's (your dad) mouth as he heard the younger one.

"Jungkook , listen to me. It's just not the right time to disclose .i know that you really love my daughter and you're hating it to lie to her but please try to understand, son... she is coming back to her normal self now...it's all thanks to you and your love for her but i'm scared of her reaction after knowing about your other career. Let's give her some time, some time to fully trust you. And then we can tell her slowly about it" Mr.Song said as he placed his palm on Jungkook's hand, trying to assure him.

Jungkook nodded his head "yes uncle... but yesterday night she almost caught me after she heard me talking to Namjoon hyung on a call but fortunately, i was able to cover it up. so, I want to confront her before she finds it out herself , that's something worse i'd want to happen.." jungkook said as tears of frustration ran down his cheeks

"I'm sorry son, it's all because of me. only if i didn't ask you to marry her on that day, you wouldn't have been suffering right now"

jungkook shook his head furiously as a 'no' at the older man's words

"no uncle, don't ever feel that way. y/n is something best that has happened to me in my life after dad's death and it was all possible because of you" jungkook said looking up at the older man who passed him an apologetic smile.

Jungkook's phone rang, startling both the men present there. "It's y/n" Jungkook said as he immediately put you on line.

y/n: hello kook, I'm at the restaurant where are you guys?

Jungkook: You reached pretty earlier than expected.

y/n : yeah, one of the patients did not show up for her appointment today.

Jungkook : oh, Anyways, we are in the 2nd floor's private dining rooms. Room no.7"

y/n: okay i'll be there in a few

You cut the call and excitedly pressed the lift button to meet the only two men you loved the most in this world.

"Is she here already? Your eyes look like you've cried. go to the washroom and wash your face or do something" your father asked,worried

"oh no, are they?" Jungkook tilted his head up and wiped his tears

before he placed his shades over his eyes in order to cover it up.

"Are they better now?" jungkook looked at your father who nodded his head "yes- Oh! There comes my daughter" your father said as he immediately got off his seat and took you into his embrace.

Jungkook felt his heart warm up after seeing you and your dad's interaction. He really admired your dad's affection towards you.

"How did my daughter's day go?" your dad pulled out as he asked

"Hectic as usual dad" you replied in a tired tone "oh, it's okay. Let's have an amazing dinner tonight"

"oh yes!" you said, punching your fist in the air, making your dad laugh at your sillines