I came to know, only this morning about her visiting Aditi in college and slapping her. Someone sent me the video. I wanted to make a quick move and tell her to stay away from Aditi but I stay back because I want the permanent solution of her, not the temporary.

"But I was..."

"Next time when you talk to her remember She is Aditi Dhruv Malhotra now." I said every word clear to her which make more tears bring in her eyes.

No one can listen our talks as I still remember she also have the dignity which as a man I should respect.

"I am done with your family drama. Every time you called us and insulted us. I no more give my daughter in your family. Your son is out of your hand first take care of him. The deal is off Mrs. Malhotra." Priya's father shouted on us. He hold Priya'e hand and leave from there with his wife.

I turn to my family whose faces are still blank and fill with anger. I still don't leave Aditi's hand instead I tighten my hold on our hands. She was frightened and scared.

"Dhruv, What the hell is this?" Nikhil asked me through his greeted teeth.

"You have the eyes. I married and came here to take blessings with my wife." I gave the sarcastic reply which he deserves after planning to ruin my life for settling me with the girl.

"Yes, I have the eyes. But can you explain us why did you choose the day to marry Aditi when you are going to engage with Priya?" He asked while glaring at me.

"Why..? You got disappointed. I am sorry I ruined your plan. Now you won't get the deal." I mocked to him but not in pleasant way.

"What deal?" He asked.

"Didn't mummy tell you she sell me to Priya's father for the deal his brother going to sign with you?" I asked while looking at mummy who was glaring at Aditi and me.

"Mummy, what deal he is talking about?" He turn to mummy.

"It was just not the deal. I love you. I can't see you ruining your life. Do you know what I was gone through when you tried to suicide? It feels like someone rip my heart by opening my chest with their hands. I want to see you happy that's why I want you get married with Priya. Because she was perfect and this girl is not a right choice for you." She shouted while looking at Aditi.

"The girl you are talking about is my wife mummy." I said in a same rage but keep my voice lower.

"We just want to see you happy." Nikhil shouted on me.

"....and how do you know I am happy. Fixing me with someone doesn't mean I am happy." This time I also shouted.

"Do not frame us like we are your enemies. We want you to get settle down." He continue with shouting.

"You wants me to get engaged but I am married now. You should celebrate. " I spat in anger while matching his rage.

"Enough both of you. Don't forget your dad is still alive and I disown both of you if you don't respect each other." Papa shouted on both of us which makes Nikhil and I chew are bitter words inti our mouth.

"...and you." Papa turns to me.

"I am not against this marriage. Aditi is always like my daughter. But this is not the way to marry someone and do not inform your family especially when you are going to engage at the same day with someone else." Papa looked at me with anger but what keeps me shut was his kind words towards Aditi.

"and you.." Papa turns to Nikhil.

"Do you have any problem with this marriage?" He asked Nikhil.

"As I said I want to see him happy so that I don't care if he marry Priya or Aditi. I just hate the way he marry her and fucking choose the same day when we were waiting for him for his engagement." After saying this Nikhil walked away from there and Nikita bhabhi follow him from behind.