Nineteen : B for Ball & S for L

With all the hard work and some small sacrifices, we could pull everything off. It's hard work, but we still enjoyed a little relaxation by doing the play. All houses united once again because of the space, after all.

Everyone's preparing for their turns in the play. As you know, the space is one of the yearly events but changes each year. Everybody's excited and nervous simultaneously, and I'm not an exception.

"You okay? Your hands are shaking?" I glanced at the person beside me. I immediately hid my hand.

"What?! I'm not shaking!" I shrieked.

"Okay, then. Here's some chocolate." Sybil exclaimed and gave me a bar of chocolate. Chocolate is my comfort food.

I'm wearing a maid's outfit, and underneath is the yellow glittery gown Belle's wearing in the beast's castle. Sybil, on the other hand, has artificial hair made by the first-year students all over his body. He looks very hairy.

I took some chocolates, and it calmed me for a few minutes.

"From Hoshizora House, Junior Students College. Give it up for beauty and the beast!" Waah, I'm nervous again!

"M'lady," I heard Sybil's voice as a hand appeared just an inch away from my face. There is only one answer to that.

I took his hand, and together, he held my hand until we reached the platform and made our greetings with the other casts; as the curtain fell, the play had started.

——————-Third Person's POV——————
Beauty and the Beast as a musical play, they've made voiceovers for the actual song.

The father was a traveler and discovered a castle but didn't know a beast lived in that castle. The father saw a sparkling rose in the middle of the castle and tried to pick it up but little did he know that it made the beast angry and dungeons the father.

As Belle knew, she went to meet her father. Belle didn't want to see her father suffer, so in exchange, she offered herself to the beast's prisoner than her father. And indeed, the beast agreed.

Being a prisoner, Belle didn't expect such treatment. The beast gave her a room, food, and even freedom to roam the castle.

Time passes by, and being with each other; they developed something—-love.

Sybil was waiting in the staircase as slowly Lille got out to the side. Striding in each other's arms, they entered the ballroom. They ate, and as practiced, they danced.

"Lille," Sybil called; Lille always felt relaxed in Sybil's presence.

"What is it?" she replied. They were dancing throughout the hall—the sound of singing in the background.

"Lille, I've been thinking of asking you this." Lille seemed so confused and stared straight at Sybil's starry blue eyes. Numerous unknown emotions are visible in his eyes. It's something she's unfamiliar with, but her heart was thumping crazily.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Lille gasped in shock, but Sybil, the beast, dragged her to continue the dance. Most girls would run away if they heard that question; if not, Lille would.

"You don't need to answer me right away. Like you told me once, 'You don't need to tell me if you don't want to. Take your time.' In this case, tell me when you're ready." He whispered.

"And just as you said, 'I just wanted you to know that you can rely on me when the world feels so heavy.' I wanted you to know that too." After Sybil's proposal, Lille's been fighting with her thoughts and emotions.