Prologue

Nice. Polite. Beautiful. All of the nice things that they say, she heard it all. A girl with fantastic magic would listen to those sugar-coated words. But to tell you honestly, she was never those pretty little princess who everyone expected as she went on an adventure in a prestigious and tremendous school; what could probably go wrong. It should be smooth like water, but what if it flows in every possible direction?

Born as a princess, she heard those fantasy stories about princesses and princes falling in love with each other. Those Once upon a time, she dreamed of. But it wasn't a prince charming who captured her heart... but a prince hiding in his beast's costume.

Hi! Welcome to the second book of High Series of MissKjj07. I hope you enjoy it, and stay tuned until the end!

High Series:
Book 1 - M.U High
Book 2 - L.Q High
Book 3 - M.O High
Book 4 - (New Generation)

I'm here to say that High Series is not entirely fictitious because some of the events and names, as well as other characteristics of my characters are based on people that I know, and I've dedicated it to them. But I assure you that other events and circumstances are purely coincidental. Thank you!

————————MissKjj07———————-