34 | 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲. 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞. 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞.

𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙾𝙵𝙵
2016, 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

The months were quickly passing, and soon enough, 10 and a half months had passed since the Ultron's birth into the world. A new robot was created by Tony Stark and Bruce Banner, ultimately born to defeat Ultron, and the Vision did. Much to my sadness, Thor left for Asgard in search of answers, but not before he figured out how to hijack Natasha's phone and call me, expressing his goodbyes. To my sadness and worry, Bruce had also fled from Sokovia in a jet, no one has heard from him since. It will be very inconvient for me, should I ever almost die again.

Baby Alexander, now a year old is as beautiful as his mother, and as strong as his father, with a touch of Auntie Alessia in there, if I do say so myself. Sarah and I see each other every month, and every month Bucky and I watch Alexander.

Even after 18 months, it's still not safe for myself to be announced as alive. I was very frightened when Natasha and Steve called me to tell me that there is a manhunt for me underway in Russia, Europe and D.C., portraying me as a murderer, a Russian spy and highly dangerous. Part of it is hearsay, other parts are true.

Bucky's identity as the Winter Soldier is still hidden, making my exhile worth it in every way, shape and form. Speaking of Bucky...

"Doll, I just don't understand why you have such an obsession with Seamus Finnigan. He's not even that important." Bucky said to me. We were in the middle of watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, also known as the year of Seamus's glow up.

I just shook my head in bewilderment and craned my head up from his lap to look at him. "I don't understand how you don't. He's so hot! And that accent, ugh!" I reason.

He scoffed lightly. "Hotter than me?" Bucky teased.

I pursed my lips together, acting like I was in deep thought. "Yes. Yes, he is." I told him, hoping to get a laugh out of him.

He did the opposite, though. Instead, he dipped his head harshly down to my level and captured me in a strong kiss. After my lungs begged me for oxygen, I pulled away and looked at him with a smile on my face. "I take it back. Seamus Finnigan can't kiss me like that." I said, much to his delight.

Bucky seemed satified, so he placed a kiss onto my forhead. I took my opportunity. "But if he could-" I started, smirk toying at my lips. I was rudely interupted by my face being hit with a pillow, and Bucky's all too serious voice.

"Don't finish that sentence." He stated sternly.

I laughed, and sat up in his lap, giving him a peck on the lips.

Things escalated, and somehow Bucky ended up on top of me while I was sprawled out across the length of the couch. My skin was completely and utterly loving the contact, and I needed more.

Both of our shirts were now off and scattered in the living room, and I was working my fingers up and down Bucky's chest. His hands were in my hair while his lips were on my neck. My eyes were closed in a state of such bliss, that I didn't even hear my phone go off until the third ring.

I pulled away from Bucky, to his distaste. I smiled softly at his annoyance, and grabbed my phone off the coffee table, answering it after looking at the caller ID. "What do you want, Stark?"

I heard his tisk on the other end. "Ouch, Poison Ivy. You're breaking your savior's heart." Tony said, making me roll my eyes and push Bucky who was still attacking my neck away.

"My what now?" I asked, confused.

He brushed me off. "Anyway, I have a question for you." Tony continued, giving me whiplash.