𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐕: 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭?

𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙾𝙵𝙵
2014, 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

After I was dropped off at my new home, Natasha stayed for a day to get me settled, then she was gone. She didn't tell me where she was going and I didn't ask. I just hoped she would keep her promise to me.

Life in exhile wasn't bad. I disguised myself when I went out for groceries and nececities once a week, but that was the extent of my travels. I spent my time learning to cook, watching the tv shows and movies Nat wrote down for me and learnng to braid my hair. I rarely used my powers, with the exception of growing plants and flowers.

Life was, okay. As okay as it could be, I guess. The nightmares came, along with the sleepless nights, but I coped. I had to cope. Most of my thoughts were consumed by the sad Soldier I promised to help. I searched for him daily, but it was dead end after dead end. Sarah came by every few weeks for workups, trying to find any clue about recovering my memories, but nothing.

One month into exhile, Natasha and Sarah each vistied twice and called in secret all the time. I managed, and started to get into a good rythm by the end of the first month. Maybe this could work.

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙾𝙻𝙳𝙸𝙴𝚁
2014, 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

She promised again that she would help me, and I wanted, no, I needed her help. I needed to know who she is, and more importantly, who I am. The man I fought, said my name is Bucky. I don't know if that's true, but I need to find out.

I trailed the girl, Alessia for a while. I needed to find her, no matter the cost. It might seem creepy, but it was going to be worth it. She left a cemetary with a redhead, and then disappeared off the map. I looked for her for almost a month, but nothing. She's a ghost, just like me.

The days of looking for her were long, tedious and tiring. The only thing that kept me going was the possibilty of seeing her again. Her helping me. I needed her, as much as I needed oxygen. Okay that was dramatic, but it's the same principle.

The last time I saw her, she looked hurt. She had a cast on her wrist and was terrified. I hoped that she and the man I saved were safe.

Please, Alessia, wherever you are, please, send me a sign that you're okay.

𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙾𝙵𝙵
2014, 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

Tonight, was going to be a special night. Beauty and the Beast was next on Natasha's list of things for me to watch. Ironically, I had worked on roses earlier in the day. I had recently discovered my favorite snack is salt and vinegar chips, so I was very stocked up.

I finished with the movie pretty early, so I just put the news on while I read a novel. A loud knock at the door startled me. I checked my phone, no messages from Natasha or Sarah about a visit today. I don't know how anyone else found me, but I was on high alert.

I grabbed my gun from under the couch and cocked it as soon as another knock was sounded. Cautiously, I advanced toward the door. I cracked open the door and stepped back, gun still ready. The door swung open all the way, and standing there, was a man.

He was looking down, wearing a baseball cap with brown shoulder length hair. I vaguely recognized something about him, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

I decided to speak first. "Who are you?" I asked, gun still raised.

He looked up, and met my eyes. "I don't know who I am, but you're Alessia. That's all I know." He said mysteriously.

I sighed, and lowered the gun. "You've said my name twice, but I didn't tell you it. How do you know who I am?" I asked.

He answered immediately. "We had cells right next to each other. They sent me to kidnap you. They used mind control on you, and you killed a lot of people. We talked, in different languages. Why don't you remember?" He said.

"I don't- I don't know. They took my memories from when I was captured. I don't remember any of what you told me. I'm sorry." I said sadly.

He sighed and looked down. "You need help, don't you? That's why you found me, isn't it?" I asked him, making him shoot his head up.

He didn't say anything, just looked at me, and that told me all I needed to know. I opened the door wider, allowing him to enter. I looked around outside before closing the door.

I ushered him to my couch, and we sat down. I waited, for him to talk. I wasn't going to rush him, that never works. We sat there for about 10 minutes in silence, before he spoke.

"Will you help me find out who I am? Please?" He begged as he turned his head to look at me.

I smiled lightly. "Of course I will." I assured him.

He sighed, like a weight was released from his chest.

"Are you tired?" I asked him. He nodded, and I stood up and extended my hand to him. He took it, and I led him upstairs.

I spent the next half hour instructing the Soldier how to use the shower and get himself cleaned up. I got him clothes, and showed him the bedroom he would be staying in. He looked like a cute little puppy the entire time. I left his room to go to bed myself, before he stopped me.

"Спасибо." (Thank you) He whispered.

I turned around and smiled at him. "пожалуйста." (You're welcome) I said to him before I shut the light off and went to my own room. My day just got a whole lot more interesting.