8 | 𝐎𝐡, 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐫

𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙾𝙵𝙵
2012, 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘

I thought it would be fun to take Steve on small tour through the Helicarrier considering he's never been on one before and I thought it was confusing the first time I saw it.

"This place is strange." Steve said as we made our way through the Helicarrier.

"I know. The first time I was on a Helicarrier I had a complete panic attack that ended in the entire place being covered in poison plants and me hiding with my hearing aids out. That was rough." I said quickly.

"Okay, I'm just a little confused." Steve said as he stopped me from walking.

"I figured this would come. Follow me, and then we'll talk. Okay?" I said. He nodded and we started walking again.

We reached our destination. My favorite training room that was unable to have any cameras or recorders. Fury had it set up so I could train and talk without anyone finding out who I am.

"What's in here?" Steve asked as I pushed him in and closed the door.

"Nothing. It's kind of my safe space." I said, going over to check on my special flower that I took with me. An Iris. It was the first one I made when I was out of captivity.

"Are we gonna talk?" Steve asked.

"Yeah sorry. So, what are your questions?" I asked as I sat down.

"Who are you? You said your name is Allison, but I heard you being called a different name. Fury also called you Romanoff Junior, so I'm assuming you're related to Natasha." He said, getting right to the point.

"Okay, here goes. When I was 5, I was kidnapped with Natasha and taken to a place in Russia called the Red Room. They train and torture girls to become perfect soldiers. I was special, I guess. I was born with powers go control nature and the Earth. They kept me separate, not focusing as much on my combat skills, but on making me a weapon. They used mind control to force me to do what they wanted, kill whomever they wanted me to. Natasha got out when I was 15, and didn't come back for me until three years ago, when I was 19. I've been with SHIELD ever since. Not as an Agent, but just trying to wipe the red out of my ledger. It's a lot to take in." I said, taking a breath and leaning back in my seat to look at Steve's face.

"But why do you have a different name? What is your name?" Steve asked me.

"My name is Alessia. Alessia Romanoff. I'm supposed to be dead. I've been dead for 17 years. It's safer that way, considering a lot of people want to kidnap me and a lot of people want me dead. Living here is kind of cool though, you'll see." I said with a light smile, finding it amusing explaining my life story to Steve.

"That's so interesting. You've lived quite a life." Steve said.

"That I have. But I've still got a lot left to live. That's why I stay. Also Nat would kill me." I said making him chuckle.

"What's up with you and Natasha? Things seem tense." Steve said.

"Well, long story short, Natasha didn't tell me something that she should have and I found out from my boss. Talk about awkward." I said quietly.

"I know that feeling, my old commanders during the War didn't always tell me things. It's hard." Steve said with a small smile.

"I'd love to know about your pre-ice days. They seem really cool." I said to the Soldier.

"Maybe some other time." Steve said.

"Oh, Soldier, you've got to learn to change the subject better." I said jokingly.

Steve chuckled quietly, then tried again. "Can I see your powers?"

"That's better." I said with a smile. I then proceeded and let my regularly dull eyes glow to a light green while a small lavender plant formed in my hand. I then moved my gaze from my hand to the pot in the corner of the room and levitated the lavender into it. That was a new trick.

"That's so cool. Can you do bigger things?" He asked me. I found it fun, showing off for people.

I nodded. My eyes glowed again and two vines slowly grew while I aimed them for the beams in the ceiling. I was almost done wrapping them around neatly when the door burst open. Steve and I both jumped in shock and the vines came crashing down on my head.

"Sorry to interrupt, but we have a lead on Loki." My sister said as I shook the vines off of me, making me roll my eyes. "We're heading to Germany, Cap." She said again.

"Copy that. We'll talk again, right?" Steve asked me, getting up.

I nodded then watched him leave before looking at my sister. I couldn't tell what her look was, but I knew mine looked angry, even though I tried to be calm.

"Doctor Banner wants to start your workup soon, Les." Natasha said softly.

I nodded and averted my gaze off of her and to the floor, waiting for her to leave. The floor was very interesting. I should look at the floor more often. Then I wouldn't have to speak any language at all. Hi floor, I'm Alessia.

 Hi floor, I'm Alessia