13

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Dressrosa

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Huh?!" this was the first time Dellinger has ever heard a compliment from someone, let alone a complete stranger who just ate dinner with him a couple of hours ago. "w-what are you saying?!"

"I'm saying that your leg are smooth," you asked, squatting down to match his legs. you turn your attention back to him. "did I say something wrong?"

The blushing boy finally clam down, "No, not really..." he stammered. he suddenly bow and dash out of your room.

"Oya?" you tilt your head. 'well, that was something' seeing that there was no point staying awake you went back to sleep.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rays of sunlight hit your sleeping body, you remember closing the curtains last night, so why is there sunlight?

You felt an arm around your waist, you slowly open your eyes, adjusting to the light. You turn to your left and bump your head into a wall. Finally adjusting to the light you look up and saw doffy grinning. You pay no mind to him as you were still half asleep. You cuddle further into his chest and doze back to sleep.

Doffy chuckled at your adorable action. who would have thought that the person who almost killed you, would be sleeping right next to you.

'Cute....'

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After sleeping for god knows how long, you finally wake up from your comfy bed. You turn to the side and saw baby 5 standing beside the bed. That scares you, almost making you fall out of bed. "What are you doing there, baby 5??"

"Good afternoon, (y/n)! The young master had told me to give you a tour after your breakfast today. Let's get you ready!" She smiled placing a bed tray over your legs. The food look great today, was it because of the lighting?

After eating, baby 5 excuses herself and walks out with the plates. Now that you're alone, you change into a new set of clothes and wait for baby 5 to come back.

A few minutes later you hear a knock, you went to open it and saw baby 5 standing in front of you. "Shall we go?"
She grabs your hand and pulls you to somewhere, don't know where but somewhere.

During the tour, you meet the other members of the Donquixote "family". Everyone was pretty chill to be honest. Baby 5 show you around the castle and god damn it was massive. After a Tring day of conversing, walking and gambling-, you went back to your room.  As you were about to drop onto your bed a pair of arms was wrapped around your waist, preventing you from laying on your fluffy-looking bed.

There was a moment of silence which was broken when Doflamingo speak up, "I miss you...". you saw him put down something that looks like a cake. Your eyes bright up at the action, "did you buy that for me?" you asked. 

"yeah I did, go ahead." he replied. He releases you from his grasp. you went straight for the cake beside you, sitting down on one of the chairs that were placed neatly with the coffee table in front of a large window that displays the whole view of the city of Dressrosa, you can even see the flower hill from here. Doflamingo sat in front of you, staring at you while you enjoyed the cake. Enjoy the moment while it last bro 😔. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nightfall and after that little moment that makes Doflamingo fall for you even more. He invites you to join him for dinner, only you and him. Of course, you intensely agree. 

Right now, you and Doflamingo are walking to the restaurant that he chooses. "Dressrosa at night is really pretty isn't it?" you comment looking around in awe. "It indeed is." all he saw was how beautiful you are. 

Both of you finally arrive at your destination, of course, you got the whole restaurant to yourself, Doflamingo wouldn't take the risk of letting other people see you, you were too perfect for the human eyes to see. The waiter who was a female, lead the two of you to a private room, she shaking crazy.

the food was already made and placed on the large table. The waiter quickly left and close the door leaving you and Doflamingo alone in the room. you went and sat down, the male doing the same and sat beside you. Doflamingo would crack some joke and flirt the whole time, it was pretty entertaining.

He then brings you to a flower field to see the firework since there was a festival today, 'why didn't anyone tell me?'  you wondered, but evenly brush it aside. you were conversing with him until-

"boom"

The firework was fired to the sky making it even prettier, "waohh!" you stared. It indeed was pretty, but this scene is in every fanfic already so it became another cliche to add to this dead story. anyways-

After the firework ended it was time to go back, Doflamingo insisted on carrying you home, you refuse at first but ended up in his arms minutes later. sad life bro, you don't even have a choice. while going back you fall asleep, leaving all your worries behind.

"Fufufu~ "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

To be continued ~