10

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The handsome mf

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You opened the door and saw 5 stranger standing in the center of the bar, 2 of which was hugging Emma like she was about to disappear. You guess that they're her brother. Before you could take another step a leg quickly made its way in front of your face, you dodge it and appear next to Sou.

The blue-haired male didn't even flinch when you appear next to him, as he was already used to it.

The guy that attacked you has short blond hair and dull black eyes, he glared at you. Emma stood in front of you with her arm out like a T, shielding you. "Mikey! Don't hurt (y/n)-chan!" She commanded.

The boy name "Mikey" slowly made his way back to a black-haired male that looks around the age of 20. He cautiously said, "who are you, and what is your business with Emma?"

"Mikey!" Emma loudly called. Mikey quietly sulks behind the black-haired male who sweatdropped.

"Sorry about his behaviour, he's been like this ever since Emma was missing." The black-haired male apologizes on behalf of Mikey.

"It ok, I totally get it. My name is (y/n), Kamisato (y/n). May I know who you guys are?" You asked.

"My name's Sano Shinichiro, and this little guy is Sano Manjiro, you can call him Mikey." He said moving Mikey to the front.

━━━Profile━━━

Sano Shinichiro

Sano Manjiro / Mikey

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hey guys, introduce yourself!" He commanded to his friends?

"Yo! I'm imaushi Wakasa." A guy waved