1

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ji-chan and donuts

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(Y/n) pov

I wake up feeling lazier than a sloth so, I go back to sleep.

-3rd pov-

As (y/n) went back To sleep the wave slowly pulls her into the sea. Normally people would sink into the bottom of the sea, but (y/n) here don't give a shit about gravity making her float on top of the water.

The gentle wave moves slowly making her fall into a deep slumber

The gentle wave moves slowly making her fall into a deep slumber. Little did she know she was being pulled up onto a warship that the hero himself owns.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(Y/n) pov

I wake up feeling hungry, I sit up and look around. I see an old man eating donuts! ....FOOD!!

"Ne, ossan!" I said, he turn around and raise an eyebrow.

"Can I have one?" I said pointing at the donuts.

"NO! They're mine!" He said, hiding them in his arm. I give them the puppy eyes but he avoids them. I start to add them anime tear and my stomach just growl at the right time. He turn to see my pitiful state and thought 'one couldn't hurt right?'

"Fine." he huff. I took a donut ... and eat it. Damn this shit bussin

"Thank you ossan!"

"Don't call me that. Call me grandpa." he scowls. Who would call a stranger grandpa? But sure

"grandpa... err?" I scratch my cheek

"Grap." he said. Grap... grap...gra... GRAPP? Like grap in one piece, wait does that mean I can meet them? hehehehe.... abs...

"Ji-chan can I have another one?" I said reaching for another one, before he can reply I already ate all the donuts.

"Ahh! My donut!" He said loudly but not a yell.

"Ehe." I said sticking my touch out

"YOU BRAT!" he bonks me then his stomach starts to growl

"you hungry?" he asked. 

"yuh."

"change into something and follow me." he walks out the door and closes it

I saw a t-shirt laying on the side of the bed, so I got up and put it on. Hmm... this shit big or is it just me? and why is the bed so damn high?

I walk toward the door and noticed the mirror... HOLY SHIT!! WHO IS THIS CUTE LOLI!! wait... she seems familiar ....AHH THAT ME!! WHY AM I A LOLI AGAIN?!

"done yet brat?" grap said snapping me out of my thought 

"coming..." I said and what out the door, I saw grap standing there with his right-hand man bogard. as we walk toward the kitchen he asks me a couple of questions.

"what your name brat?" he asked looking down at me.

"(y/n)." I said panting, damn this short ass leg.

"you ok there?" he asked.

"n-no." I said in between breath.

"bogard. carry her." he ordered. Bogard does as said and carries me toward the kitchen. 

"so (y/n) where is your parent?" he asked without looking behind

"my parent? well, they're both in heaven." I respond. I mean they have to look after that place or there will be chaos everywhere. he stayed silent for a short while.

"Is that so... well that's a shame." he mumbled. Eh? What's a shame?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

-Somewhere in heaven VIP hot spring-

"ACHOO" a male sneezed.

"Are you alright my dear?" Said the female that was sat next to him

"I'm fine."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Later we arrive at the kitchen, bogard walk towards the kitchen counter and plop me on one of the stool, he then walks toward the Cook and asks him something. The Cook shakes his head and bogard walks back to us.

"Grap, sir! It looks like we have no more meat." he said

"Didn't the Cook said there enough food to last us till we arrive at HQ?"

"But you ate it all, sir."

Grap stood in one piece for a couple of seconds "oh! I did!" He hit his fist on his palm. I really want to hit this man some time.

"Yosh! (Y/n) this is your first training, you're going to catch some sea king for us to eat" he said, ordering bogard to pick me up and go to the main deck. I look at him deadpan, like who do you think I am? A god?

They walked (not me) to the main deck and place me down. I still look at grap deadpan. "How am I going to kill it? I don't even have a weapon." I said looking at him deadpan while pointing at the sea.

"Do something about it!" He said. Can I hit him?

I 'tch' and ask bogard to lead me to the highest place on the warship which was the crow nest that was style like a dog house. When we're there I summon out my weapon. It was what I like to call "everything in one", parasol weapon, it can be used as a sword, shield, spear, gun, your mom, parachute, kitchen knife, back scratcher, cane, smacking stick, cooking pot, and more.

I hold the parasol in front of me and-

"ahem-"

"exsu-

"-PLOSION!"

Magic circles appear in front of one another creating a beam to fire into the sea causing a huge explosion and shock wave violently pushing the warship backward making you fall down and unsummon the parasol. Bogard snapped out of his dumbfounded state and pick you up.

You both went back down to the main deck, but to see marines panicking. The both of you walk toward grap.

"Val la! Freshly cooked sea Kings." (Y/n) grinned

"BAHAHAHAHA! What a weird brat I pick up." He laughed

"Its an honour to be praise by you." you dramatically bow

"alright! LET'S EAT!" You shouted while drool like you would with anime boys. Grap commands his man to sail toward the 'freshly cooked sea kings'.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Are we there yet?" You whined for the 73rd time. 'When can I see them? I just want to see them' you thought

Suddenly a marine yelled, "vice-admiral grap we have arrive!" Hearing what he said you immediately ran out and instantly beamed seeing marineford insight.

'Here I come handsome boys'

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

To be continued~