6

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

friends and Money

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It's been one week now Luffy has been missing ever since he fall down the bridge. you and Ace somehow become friends, well it more like he was forced to or you wouldn't leave him alone. Literally.

━━━Flashback━━━

Ace was deep in thought as he walks back to the shack which was owned by Dadan who raise him. As he was walking he saw a white-haired girl laying on the ground eye close, he walk closer to the girl and recognize that she was the one that Grap drop off. 'what was her name again... (y/n)? not that I care.' he thought choosing to ignore the girl and continued to walk back to the shack. 

After walking a few more steps he turn back and said "Ahhh!! screw this!!", he walk to you and picks you up carrying you bridal style. 

While carrying you back to the shack Ace took a peck at your face which was close to him, scanning your face he noticed how cute you are. "kawaii..." he unconsciously mutter, realizing what he just blurted he turn into a tomato "what am I saying...". After calming down he continued carrying you back home, looking at your face a couple more times of course.

 "Ace your back, with (y/n)? where is Luffy, wasn't he was with you?" Dadan question the black-haired boy who was carrying the sleeping girl.

"Who knows..." he answered walking back to his room, he place you down on his bed covering you with his blanket and slept next to you. 

Morning came Ace wakes up, the first thing he sees was you hugging him tightly. he blushed and try to remove your arm that was around him which was a total failure since you ended up hugging him even tighter, after a few more tries he finally escaped from your tight hug. walking down the hall he heard Dogra panic "Hey Boss! He's been missing since yesterday, this not good!"

"I don't care!! if he dies so be it, we can't do anything... We have already given up looking after Ace! if he dies we'll just tell Grap it was just an accident!" Dadan yells and continued "think what happens if the government finds out! he is the son of the devil after all!!" 

the yelling and shouts wake you up, you groan sitting up you wonder why you are at the shack cause you remember that you were lost in the forest last time, not that you care. Walking down the hall you saw Ace standing next to the door frowning, you being you jogs there and start poking his rib. Ace flinches and glares at you who has a 'please forgive me' face, he 'tch' and walks away, you who have nothing to do, follow him.

That leads you to befriending Sabo and Ace, every time you follow them you always come back to Dadan shack asleep in Ace's arm.

━━━Flashback End━━━

"Luffy came back!" Dorga exclaimed, "He's still alive!?" Dadan shouts she was very worried but refuse to admit it.

"Calm down, boss..." Magra tries to calm the boss lady down. "Where The Hell Were You?!" Dadan asked the injured boy loudly to which he just ignore her and walk back to his room and instantly fall asleep next to you.

Morning came Luffy and you wakes up and follow Ace around. "hey Ace! you're going somewhere again?" Luffy asked with a large smile plastered on to his face "take me with you! come on, let's be friends!" he added