5

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ace and Dadan Family

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"what I'm saying is, Ji-chan... I'm gonna be pirate king..." Luffy whined struggling to escape from Grap. You sweat dropped walking beside Grap.

"PIRATE KING MY FOOT! not only did you eat a devil's fruit, but you have the gut to speak to me that way!! you and ace...!" Grap yells, "don't worry Luffy, you'll be Pirate King one day! ...but for now, all I can do is wish you good luck!" you said patting Luffy's head multiple times, he was a bit disappointed when you stop.

"(y/n) don't spoil him too much or else he won't become a strong marine when he grows up!" Grap demanded ignoring what you just said.

"Why does this hurt if I'm rubber?! LEMME GO, JI-CHAN!!" Luffy screamed as he stretches his arm out and cling onto a random tree that he managed to hug

"you can't make friends with 'red-haired' shanks!" Grap ordered Luffy who blurted "I WANNA BECOME A STRONG MAN LIKE SHANKS!!". As you arrive, you saw a shabby hut surrounded by trees and plants. Grap walks toward the hut's door and bang on it multiple times until a woman violently opens the door hitting Grap's face. 

"stop it! whoever you are, do you wanna die!?" the woman yells 

"it's me. Dadan." said Garp, the woman seems surprised about his presence and back away "G-Grap-san!" she shutter, two guys peek behind the curtain at the mention of the 'marine hero's name. 

"you're looking good." 

"give me a break! please you gotta have mercy on me! Ace is now 10 years old!" Dadan begged 

"oh yeah, already? how is he?" Grap asked while laughing "it not funny! we can't handle him anymore! you have to take him back!" the shorts guy in front of Dadan exclaimed.  "putting that aside-" "don"t put it aside!" 

Dadan who noticed Luffy running around gets annoyed and yells "Stop moving kid! you're annoying". Grap garbs Luffy shirt's collar, place his hand on your head and said "here, look after them too"

"huh?" Dadan.exe stops working

"Oi, Luffy, (y/n), say "hi" to them"

"yo!" "yahoo~!"

"Who are these kids?"

"they are my grandchild." 

.

.

.

"EHHHH!? TWO MORE?? They're Grap's... I mean, Grap-san's grandchildren?" "WE CAN'T!" the mountain bandit refused 

"Alright then, here are your choices. do you want to spend your whole life in prison or rise him?! there are many crimes you committed that I've overlooked." Grap laughed looking at their helpless form 

"COME ON!!" they whined "well, I don't want to get arrested but.." "sometimes I think that it"s better to be in prison than take care of Ace.." "but you want us to look after your grandchild, too? I bet they're also monsters!" 

"What a crappy shack!" Luffy suddenly blurted out causing you to nod in agreement "I have to agree with you on this one Luffy, it's indeed a very shit- I mean crappy shack"

"YOU WANNA FIGHT YOU BRATS!?" Dadan yells at Luffy who gets distracted by some wondering dragonfly. "he's not listening!" she deadpanned hitting the ground "boss! you alright?"