12

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mr.flamingo

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Oh Ma God! you're so CutE!" I cooed, holding up a red panda.

"where are your family? are you lost?" I asked looking like an idiot talking to an animal

"where are your family? are you lost?" I asked looking like an idiot talking to an animal... and just like that, I spent the whole afternoon looking for its family or any animal that looks relatively similar to it. 

I can't find a single clue about it. "Little guy, what are we going to do?" the red panda looks up to me, "I find anything..." I slump down, the tree behind me supporting my body. "hmm...how about you come with me? if that fine to you." the red panda jump into my arm and made itself comfortable. it seems to understand what I'm saying. what a smart one. 

we walked back to our yacht, one the way I think of a name for it, "hm... how about, Akmu. how does it sound?" I tilt my head a bit to the side. it nods its head as a 'yes'. "I'm glad you like it." 

when we're at my yacht I clean and blow-dry it. he is even more fluffy. he somehow reminds me of Shanks for some reason, wonder how he's doing. 

As Akmu fell asleep I went outside and it was already nighttime, time sure does go fast... huh. I walk down onto the sand and continue onward to the main city of downtown Island. I go past the main gate and saw lots of red lanterns and lights. this does live up to its name. I walk into a restaurant that serves Chinese cuisine, orders their most popular food and then back to whatever I'm doing on my phone.  

The food arrive and was placed down on the table alongside a bowl of rice. I dig right into it. 'mhm~ this is so good!' I mentally savour the flavour in my mouth. after finishing the food and paid them the money and walk out to the casino to make some money. 

the Casino was filled with laughter and whines. A man was thrown past me by a man raged standing at the opposite card table, I walk past him as if nothing happen and sat at one of the lucky slot machines to win some money first. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I smirk at the screen that was displayed in front of me,  "777" it said. I collect my money and went to the 2nd floor for some more fun. I sat at the centre card table, next to a pink fur coat man... Ayo, ain't this Doflamingo?? what is he doing here?

"Fu~fu~fu~ brave of you to sit next to me." he chuckled, side-eyeing me. I nervously sweatdropped, why is he so tall!? I feel like my neck could from looking at him.

"Don't mind me, hehe..." this is so nerve-racking, Doflamingo is sitting next to me! Doflamingo! The pink bird is sitting next to me! I'm so nervous.