9

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

guess who's getting sold? :)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Your pov

I open my eyes, that was a good sleep I have there. I notice that I wasn't on the tree I was sleeping on before. I feel something smooth but heavy around my neck, I look down and see that my neck was cuffed.

I then look to my left, I see a blond-haired lady wearing an extravagant kimono with flowers and jewellery decorating her, sitting next to me with her head down crying. Why is Miss gurl sad?

I politely greet her, to which she didn't respond. I look to my right and see a guy with grayish blond hair next to me, he wears round glasses and has a scar over his right eye. I feel like I've seen him before...

Like a well manner living being I am, I greet him. "Good morning, sir!" I cheerfully greeted. He stops fidgeting the beli coin and turns his head to look at me. "Good morning to you too!" He greeted back with a closed eyes smile.

"My name's kamisato (y/n)! May I know what's your name and where we are?" I asked, sending him the same smile. I heard him chuckle and apologize "how rude of me. My name's Rayleigh and we are currently at sabaody Archipelago's Grove 1 Human Auction House.". Rayleigh, huh. I'm so fucking stupid. I mentally bang my head.

"Is-" before I can even say something, someone grabs the collar of my shirt and drag me out. I looks at the one that grabbed me and glare at him, but he didn't care and continued dragging me like a rag doll. He stopped in front of a room and throw me in there along with a dress. "Change into this." He command

I changed into a loli dress, not because he told me to. But because the cloth I'm currently wearing is dirty. After I'm done changing, he drags me back to the cage and throws me back in. I fall onto my butt "that hurt!" I whine and stand back up "Can't even be gentle, no wonder your bald and can't get any women." I mumble under my breath.

I walk back to where I was sitting before and see Rayleigh staring at the wall. I slightly tap his shoulder, he turn to me and said "Oh (y/n), you back! Looking pretty cute here!" He complimented. I bet my face is redder than a ripe tomato right now. Thank god- wait that's me. Thank myself for my acting skill.

"Thank you!" We begin chatting.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.