2

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

you're here too?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The warship arrive and stopped right in front of marineford Bay. the marines soldier dissemble to do their task, grap was the first to step out of the ship with Bogard carrying you behind. while walking marine here and there greet the three of you and went back to whatever they were tasked to do. the three of you arrived in front of the door that lead to the meeting room.

BANG 

the door was kicked open by none other than grap himself, he turns 90 degrees around the comer and walks toward his seat as if he didn't break a door or two.

"GRAP WHY ARE YOU SO LATE!? AND DO YOU HAVE TO BREAK THAT DOOR AGAIN!?" Sengoku yells at grap to which he just laughed it off. Bogard silently places you beside grap to which Sengoku notice and stand back behind him.

'Eh? Where are they? Why is moria the only one here? Wait don't tell me they haven't become warlords yet?'

"GRAP!! WHY DID YOU BRING A CHILD HERE?" Sengoku hits grap on the head.

"BAHAHAHAHA! she's cute, right? I found her on the way here, her name (y/n)!" Grap said making Sengoku yell at him even more.

(Y/n) just sits there confused seeing most of the warlord aren't here. While she was in her sad moments she didn't notice a lazy black hair boy wearing the marine coat with pyjama underneath walk in.

"Sengoku-san! Sorry, I'm late." he said not sounding apologetic whatsoever. He sat right next to grap with you in the middle. Sengoku grew another tick on his forehead and start yelling at the both of them.

"YOU BOTH ARE VICE-ADMIRAL! DO YOUR JOB PROPERLY!"

"Hehehehe, I said sorry, didn't I?" The black hair boy chuckles.

"Sorry doesn't cut it!"

"Hehehehe- ehh? (Y/N) WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" He said pointing at (y/n) who snapped out of her sad moments and turn her head to the black-haired boy.

"Hm?.... KENJI WHY ARE YOU HERE?" she said eyes widen pointing back at him.

━━━Profile━━━

Kamisato Kenji

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Kenji you know my granddaughter?" Grap asked.

"GRANDDAUGHTER??" Kenji asked you.

"Kenji you know this kid? If so, off you go! shoo! Don't come back until the meeting is over!" Sengoku pushes the both of you out of the meeting room.