Chapter 11: Does She Like Him?

Start from the beginning

Itachi comforts her by setting his right hand onto her silky hazel hair, stroking it repeatedly. "I'm sorry about this Kikyo, if only I came there earlier you wouldn't have-". Itachi didn't dare to finish that.

Itachi lets go of Kikyo and walks away.

"Itachi?" Kikyo spoke.

"I can't deal with this right now." Itachi says.

As Itachi was about to leave Kikyo, Kikyo runs to Itachi as she grabs onto his cloak, trying to stop him. Itachi pauses as she has a great grasp on his white silk cloak.

"Wait, please don't leave me." Kikyo says.

"Hrm?" Itachi says as he looks back at Kikyo looking confused.

"I just, hate being alone Itachi, I need you." Kikyo says as she was about to start blushing uncontrollably as she was looking down in embarrassment.

Itachi got his hands out as they touch both of Kikyo's cheeks.

"Huh?" Kikyo spoke.

Itachi brings her closer to him as he closes his eyes, kissing her for the first time in forever. Kikyo was blushing immensely as her eyes were wide open from this surprise she didn't see coming at all.

Kikyo thought to herself,"Wait, what's going on? Why is he kissing me? I'm in love with Yamato aren't I? But this kiss, it feels amazing, I love it, I.....I love him, but I also love Yamato. I'm done explaining for now."

Kikyo got her arms out and wraps them around Itachi's neck as she continues this romantic kiss she never wants to forget. She hugs him with feeling as she too closes her eyes, as if this was a dream come true.

They stopped kissing as they stare into each other's eyes. Kikyo held onto Itachi's shoulders as she smiles.

Soon the kid came, he was pointing his finger at Itachi and Kikyo as he yells to Itachi," I knew you were hitting on her. You LIAR!!"

Itachi and Kikyo look at the kid. Kikyo blushes,"Y-You saw us kiss?!"

The kid crosses his arms,"I'm nine, I'm pretty sure that what I saw was a kiss."

Itachi tries to clear his throat as he looks away from KIkyo,"Ehem."

The kid leaves, leaving Itachi and Kikyo alone again. Itachi and Kikyo look at each other again as they smile. Soon they heard an immense shout coming from the distance.

"YOU GUYS KISSED?!" The fat winged teenager yelled, all jealous."I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST HER BODYGUARD? UUUGH!!!!. The teenager falls to his knees as he yells at the sky,"I thought I'd be able to be her boyfriend!!!!!"

"So what are you going to name your kids Itachi?" Says the Guy that helped out Itachi with the quest.

"Shut up,...........just, shut up," Itachi didn't find that even close to funny.

"Relax I was just making a joke."

"That was no joke, You must be that bad at cracking up jokes aren't you?" Itachi spoke.

"Uhhhhhhh.........." The guy continues on as the fat teenager starts to giggle.

"Sigh....." Itachi said.

Itachi and Kikyo turn back, heading to the central part of the village. Everyone follows as they were the ones who actually plan on making a celebration for Itachi killing the demon master Alcaida. A girl passes bye Itachi as she spoke to him with a huge smile on her face.

"I can't wait to celebrate!!"

"Yeah me neither, I can't wait." Itachi says as he smiles.

Itachi, Kikyo, Junichi and the others had the beat time in the party, and Itachi lands his onto the cake accidentally. Everyone starts laughing about that until Itachi threw cake onto everyone so everyone got all messy. That kid tries to copy Itachi by doing a backflip but ends up landing onto his face.

"It's takes two years to master it bro, two," Itachi says as he throws out a peace sign With his right hand.

Kikyo starts to laugh, then the rest follow along.

The next day came, Itachi and Kikyo wake up from that wonderful night last night. They packed up their stuff as the Villagers all wave them a good bye.

"Be safe on your way to the next village Travelers!"

"Bye Mr. Sword Guy!!" Says the nine year old kid.

"Protect the animals!!" Says the little nine year old girl.

"Go get her tiger!!" Hollered out the fat winged teenager guy.

Itachi and Kikyo wave back.

"We will!" Says Kikyo.

"I will!" Says Itachi.

"What?"

"Nothing."

They leave the Village of Soaring Winds with a big smile on their face, hoping that their journey will be awesome!!

To Be Continued.