Chapter 4: 20 Assassins vs 1 Swordsman

Itachi got impatient. "Just show yourself already, hiding won't accomplish anything",Itachi was incredibly bored just waiting for them.

An unfair number of assassins appeared surrounding Itachi and Kikyo.

Kikyo looks around,"They've got us surrounded Itachi".

Itachi was ready for the assassins. Itachi was curious to show off his swordsman skills in front of Kikyo.

Itachi was excited," They're in a right position for me to end them off quickly". Kikyo questioned him,"wait, are you saying you can take 20 assassins on by yourself"? Itachi answered,"exactly, all I need you to do is go into hiding until I'm finished got it"? Kikyo nodded.

The Assassins whispered to each other, "Hmm.....Now what do we have here? Looks like the swordsman's back for more."

"Oh, and he brought a little friend with him, I say we strike the girl instead, she's not capable of deflecting right?"

They seem to be planning on attacking Kikyo first. Itachi overheard them as his pointy ears wag slightly in a motion. They all aimed for Kikyo.

Itachi came in front of her and blocked the attack. He pushed them away.

Itachi announced, "Look here assholes! No one's going to lay a finger on the princess got it? If you want her (he gets out his sword into a battle position)you have to get through me first."

"Woah! An actual princess?" One says with amazement as his eyes widen with unbelief.

"Very well swordsman you signed your death request," Another assassin said.

The assassin got out his dagger and went on striking frontal attacks. The assassin swung it in an upward pose, trying to slice him in half starting from the top.

Itachi dashes backwards avoiding the attack.

"Stay still swordsman," The assassin said impatiently.

Itachi got bored and kicked him out of the way. The assassin fell onto the ground.

Then randomly another assassin came striking at Itachi with his katana.

Itachi ended up deflecting it with his kunai he got out of his bag.

The other assassin got back up and tried to strike him from the back. His constant yelling gives Itachi an advantage where he's opening his attack.

Quickly, Itachi deflected the dagger with his sword. Itachi quickly let go and bent backwards deflecting the assassin katana from striking him and the other assassin's dagger from his strike. The assassin with the katana ended up cutting his partner's face.

The assassin yelled at the other one,"hey watch where you're swinging your katana".

"Well sorry you were in my way kid", the assassin said.

The assassin yelled back at him,"who you callin' the kid here? I'm a year older than you!"

Itachi watches them argue while not doing a thing but waiting for them to finish. Itachi interrupted them,"so we're done fighting or what?

"Since when did we say the battle's over?" The assassin with the katana said.

The assassin leader told the assassin holding the dagger and the katana,"you two are terrible at fighting, just forfeit I'll kill him".

Both of the assassins responded to her,"yes mam".

They switched places.

She holds two katanas, one for each of her hands.