Chapter 9: The Power of Pegasus

To where we left off last chapter of Infinite Blade.

Alcaida finally took an end to Itachi's life as he cheats through the whole battle, fright of losing his glory.

Alcaida says,"This would be easier if you'd let go boy".

Itachi looks up to him, angry, knowing he shouldn't let go of the only possession his father had on lending him after he disappeared.

Alcaida continues,"You'll never win, you might as well give up and release the sword from your hands."

Itachi grasps the sword as hard as he could. Itachi then gets his left hand and helps his right hand by holding onto the sword with both of his hands.

Itachi looks down upon Alcaida as he confesses,"The thing is Alcaida,"

Alcaida gasps as his eyes open wide looking at Itachi.

He continues,"I won't let go because", he says in an angry voice as he yells,"I won't be losing to a person who cheats like you!"

Alcaida is furious with anger but later calms down.

Alcaida says to Itachi with calmness as he closes his eyes,"You little brat, if you won't let go", Alcaida opens his eyes, showing pure evil and hatred for Itachi,"I'll let go!"

Alcaida's hands slips from the sword slowly.

Itachi feels the sword slipping off of Alcaida's hands.

Itachi replies with fright and worry,"gasp, Wait, hold on."

Alcaida looks at Itachi as he glares at him with pure hatred for him. He closes his eyes and releases Itachi's sword from his hands.

Itachi fell into the sky's infinite air abyss.

Itachi yells out for dear life as he falls to his death.

Alcaida smiles with pure evil as he looks down,"Heh, heh, heh."

Itachi's voice disappears in the distance, leaving nothing but silence.

Chapter 9: ペガサスの力

Itachi continues to fall, nothing to end the fall below him. He fell in an unchanging current motion. The sky was breezy, a radiant horizon. Itachi fell head first heading into the endless sky. He looks onto the dawn morning sky. His spikey beige hair waves along the smooth current of the warm winds touching his face.

Itachi looks as about to give up. As to think how could he defeat him without wings?

Itachi says with a calm voice in his head as he was disappointed in himself,"Will I die? Is this all my body could do to save Kikyo? Itachi closed his eyes as he later passes out. He dreamt of five years ago.

Five years ago. Itachi was a cute little twelve year old boy. He lived peacefully in his kingdom. He was the prince of Sauria, along with his older brother, Yamato Shinigami. They were the only siblings of the King and Queen of Sauria.

That was the day, the day everything changed in his life.

His father, Tatsuki Shinigami, went missing that day. Itachi's mother, Misura Akamine, disappeared that day as she tried to find Tatsuki. Itachi and Yamato were left with all of the kingdom in their hands.

Yamato, was a little jealous brat to everyone. He was a greedy little punk, he'd steal money from the villagers for no particular reason. He'd steal stuff from his own little brother. He would even blame his own actions on him. Itachi to him, was his scapegoat, the one to blame, a punching bag. Itachi defends himself, he's always told the truth, he'd just lead the angry mob back to Yamato.