Chapter 11: Does She Like Him?

That afternoon, Itachi and Kikyo came back to the village grounds. Itachi and Kikyo walk through the village pathways as they began a slight conversation.

Kikyo began,"Hey Itachi I was questioning."

Itachi looks up to Kikyo facing her,"Hm?"

As they were walking for a few minutes, all of a sudden someone pops out of nowhere and starts to talk in between Itachi and Kikyo.

"Oh no way I heard of you, you're that guy who killed that other guy weren't you?"

"Aha,.........yeah," Kikyo replies As her eyes slowly look away from Itachi.

The kid continues,"That's cool 'cause we now go outside because there's wind Again and we can sooth our wings in cool wind again. I really appreciate what you did for us Mr. Sword Guy!!"

Itachi says,"Eh..heh," scratches head,"That's great to hear."

"Hmmm.." the boy spoke as he looks at how disappointed Kikyo is.

"Who's this chick you're hanging out with?" the boy questions.

"She's Princess Kikyo, I'm assigned to serve and protect her over my life." Itachi spoke.

"Oh I see now," the boy elbows Itachi's right shoulder,"You're trying to hit on the princess aren't you? Well whenya gonna make a move on her?"

"You don't understand kid it's complicated between us. Even if I explained it to you, you'd be confused your whole life about it."Itachi explains.

The boy pouts,"Fine, don't tell me."

They wait for a while until Itachi finally says something. Itachi looks at the boy looking intimidating,"You want to tell you don't you?"

"YEES?!!" The boy yells like, 'No sh*t Sherlock."

"Fine then," Itachi takes a deep breath, persuading the boy that he's gonna spit it out already.

"EEEEEK!!" The boy screeched with excitement.

"TOO BAD!!" Itachi yells.

"Grrrrrrrr..." Moaned the little winged boy.

"I will get it out of you." The boy runs away,"I ALWAYS DO!!!"

As Kikyo looks away, she was thinking about that picture again.

"Was that really me in that locket? Then why can't I remember? It was important enough for me to know."

Suddenly Kikyo couldn't pay attention to the path and tripped on a rock. As she fell, Itachi quickly caught a hold of her right wrist before she could even get hurt.

"Are you okay Kikyo?" Itachi questions with worry.

"I'm fine," shrugs her shoulders and looks away from Itachi as her right arm grabs her left,"Really, I am."

Itachi sees the sad look at her eyes.

"You're not okay, something's wrong just tell me."

"I'm alright, just forget about it." Kikyo spoke again all shy and confused.

"You're not alright Kikyo, just tell me what's wrong!" Itachi spoke with worry as he grabs onto Kikyo's shoulders as he brought her towards him.

"It's Okay Itachi I."

"It's Not Okay!!" Itachi yells with worry. "You're acting strange lately Kikyo, are you sad or something?"

Kikyo looks up to Itachi's worried face, she looks down to take a look at the locket again. She lifts it up for her to see in front of her face,"The locket, it feels like it too is special to me." She lands her head onto Itachi's chest,"I just don't know why."