Chapter 7: Twin Dragons

Kikyo watches as Itachi suffocates in the hands of a dragon.

Kikyo cries out to him,

"Itachi!"

Itachi was silent.

Kikyo started to cry, "Itachi, you can't die!" She cries out to him as her tears fell down her face, "Speak to me please!"

But no answer was replied to her.

Meanwhile, Alcaida held onto an orb, foreseeing Kikyo as she watches Itachi die in the hands of a Dragon. Alcaida smiles, "Heheheh, that swordsman would rather save the one he loves rather than worrying about his own life."

Alcaida sighs, "*Sigh*, Pitiful, a Swordsman, the most serious and powerful of all classes, would actually risk their own life for another's."
Alcaida walks around as Junichi watches him as he was chained to the wall.

Junichi felt hopeless, and helpless as he couldn't move. He looks down onto the floor, hoping for the best. Junichi hopes that they'll save him. Junichi closes his eyes as he grasps onto his cloak forcefully and fiercely.

Junichi was afraid Alcaida would succeed in his master plans, he knew putting Kikyo in danger would lead Itachi into risking his life for her. Alcaida knew, Kikyo was the only reason Itachi had on living, without her he'd be dead anyway".

Alcaida cheered with joy, "Alas, I finally get to win! Getting rid of him was easier than I thought."

Junichi interrupted his little cheer, "He'll stop you."

Alcaida stops cheering as he looks at Junichi. Junichi sat there as his hands grab his cloak with anger and a bit of hope left. Alcaida laughs. Alcaida walks to Junichi as he grabs his chains,"You can't predict the future Junichi, what can you do but be helpless amongst my power"?

Junichi says to Alcaida,"He'll gain consiousness sooner or later, then he'll save me".

Junichi didn't think through that he gave Alcaida the advantage on taking Itachi down.

Alcaida stood up with a angry face,"You think he'll gain contiousness sooner or later? You think he'll save you"?

Alcaida got his right hand out as it was balled up into a fist, as if he tries to kill Itachi himself, raises it above him.

Suddenly in the temple, the dragon lifted Itachi off of the ground, raising him higher and higher.

Kikyo was shocked,"What is it"? She finally found out what the dragon was thinking,"Please let it not be that". Kikyo froze as she says with worry, not doing a thing but tries to convince herself to do something.

Junichi questions with worry,"What are you"?

Alcaida shows Junichi the orb revealing Itachi and Kikyo. Alcaida held it with his left hand as he raises his right.

Alcaida says to Junichi with joy,"Why don't you take a look".

Junichi sees the dragon lifting up Itachi higher off the ground. Junichi gasped.

Alcaida says to Junichi,"If you think he'll save you then you're dead wrong". Alcaida lifted his right hand above his head.

Suddenly, the dragon lifts Itachi above the dragon, as the dragon looks hungry.

Kikyo sees Itachi above the mouth of a dragon's. Kikyo sees Itachi, lifeless as his eyes were closed, as he looked as he died peacefully. Itachi looked as if he was asleep. Kikyo never wanted to forget his radiant looks.

Kikyo's face was shocked, her eyes were wide open. The dragon opens his mouth as wide as he could, getting ready to eat him.

Kikyo didn't want this to happen. She moves forward with concern and regret.