The prince said: "The father and son are a prince and minister, and I will take the father and the emperor on the road."

    The emperor's eyes widened suddenly, and he said, "You dare to kill your father and kill the king."

.The prince also has to prepare for their court tomorrow. There are still many arrangements to be made at night. As long as the Huainan Prince comes, he will splatter three feet of blood on the spot, and he will have no time to linger here.

    See that the emperor is not willing to die. Immediately, he asked a few guards to hold him there, and asked the inner guard to put Bai Ling around his neck.

    The emperor is struggling and scolding! The prince watched calmly until the emperor's face turned from red to ashen to pale.

    The prince has no guilt, the throne is like a sweet fruit, he has been waiting for this for too long. After the emperor died, they immediately found the emperor and asked the edict to be burned immediately, and they forged another letter to let the prince ascend the throne, and pressed the jade seal.

    The prince called for the funeral, and then ordered the emperor's body to be transported to the palace and buried on an auspicious day.

    The prince sat in the position where the emperor had just sat, and it felt like he was sitting on a cloud.

.The queen also needs to deal with the emperor's coffin. There is also the size of things in the palace.

    The mother and son reached an agreement that the queen would manage the harem and the son would manage the front court.

    Before the queen left, she heard a riot of troops outside.

    They killed the emperor today, and they had a guilty conscience, and a little trouble would make them extra vigilant.

    Another flustered young man said: "If you go back to the prince, the Huainan prince has gathered a large number of rebels and is attacking the city gate overnight."

    The prince's face turned pale, and they thought that the emperor's zen position made them take it lightly, and they arranged to invite him into the urn at night.

    Unexpectedly, the lord of Huainan was more cunning than they thought. Even the orthodox Minger would not attack the city directly, but the prince was not afraid of him. He brought three military talismans from the emperor and said, "Archer, immediately go to the city wall, the palace There are three wolf smokes on the wall..Summon all ministers to enter the palace, if anyone does not come, kill them! "

    At night in the capital, there are dangers everywhere.

    The sound of killing outside is shocking. Shen Kuo wanted to go out several times, but Su Muqian followed suit.

    Shen Kuo said: "Mu Qian, I have to go and have a look. There are a lot of soldiers and horses of the prince outside, and there is a little bit of wolf smoke. I'm afraid that the Huainan prince is in danger." The son will definitely deal with him.

    The sound of killing outside is shocking.

    There was still an unreasonable panic in Shen Kuo's heart. The prince was obviously prepared. Compared with the prince of Huainan, the prince waited longer. There was no news from the palace, and he felt that the situation was not good.

    Shen Kuo hadn't dreamed for a long time. It's like being caught in a brand new mystery, maybe the fog will clear and you will die, or you will succeed.

.Su Muqian shouldn't take risks with him, not to mention that he still has a child in his stomach. The baby in this belly is not like Tuantuan, he is always playing with his temper, and Su Muqian is often uncomfortable.