Chapter 17

There was nothing new in the world, and the words of Lord Lu being ridiculed by the eldest princess immediately spread throughout the capital.

    There were even political enemies who took advantage of the opportunity to get in trouble. Master Lu couldn't stand the strange eyes of these people and went to bed.

    Even the second son of the Lu family's broken leg was carried out to Zhuangzi outside for recuperation. Looking at this posture, I am afraid that he will not be able to return to Beijing in this life.

    Shen Kuo closed the door to thank the guests.

    But every three or five years, you can receive rewards from the palace, some from the emperor, some from the empress, and even the queen mother, who was just recovering from a serious illness, heard that her little grandson was wronged and rewarded a lot of good things.

    Shen Kuo's private library could hardly be put down.

    Su Muqian was also happy, as long as Shen Kuo got a reward, he would convert these things into gold and hand them over to Su Muqian for safekeeping. Su Muqian doesn't like anything else, but only likes gold. .Now the big rosewood boxes in the house are full of gold bars.

    It was a private agreement between Shen Kuo and Su Muqian, even the servants in the house didn't know it.

    With this friendship, the relationship between the two is not as tense as before.

    Now the grandfather will come here to eat every day.

    One more person in the house is also lively. Autumn in the capital is very short, and with two heavy snowfalls, it begins to cool down.

    Lanting brought many jackets made by tailors in the house. It was made of fine satin on the outside, filled with white duck down, and it was light and warm, with a circle of rabbit fur on the outside. It took two tailors ten days to make such a piece of clothing.

    Shi Ziye is a small rich man, and his food and clothing should be the best. Shen Kuo made a dozen of these clothes for him at a time, each of which was exquisite and luxurious.

.Shen Kuo knew that he preferred blue. This year, the emperor gave a lot of brocade satin, and blue jumped out to make clothes for General Su.

    The blue dark patterns are all embroidered gold threads.

    This color of clothes is very white. After General Su put it on, his murderous aura was restrained, and he was a little more elegant and completely different from before.

    Lan Ting said from the side: "Master looks good in this."

    "Yeah." Su Muqian's ears were slightly red. He used to live in Mobei too rough, and he didn't know that clothes could be so particular.

    It's strange to say, wearing expensive and delicate clothes, people seem to be restrained, and they also pay attention to sitting posture.

    Recently, he has been frequently praised for his good-looking appearance, which makes him very unfamiliar.

    When it comes to being good-looking, Shen Kuo, the eldest son, is really good-looking, with sword-brow and star-shaped eyes, and his eyes are especially deep.

.Su Muqian didn't try on the clothes one by one, and asked people to put away the rest of the new clothes.

    Just listened to the little servant Yingge, who was carrying tea outside, said: "It's snowing outside."

    Outside their house is a pavilion and a rockery, with its own scenery, and it has a unique flavor after putting on silver clothes.

    Su Muqian hurriedly opened the door and saw that it was really snowing outside.