Chapter 42

After a while, I walked around the block. Su Muqian and Shen Kuo returned to the General's Mansion. The frontier fortress was completely incomparable with the prosperity of the capital. The General's Mansion was not one-tenth the size of the Prince's Mansion.

    Shen Kuo found a free book to read, while Su Muqian brought the housekeeper over to inquire about his family affairs after he left.

    The two do not interfere with each other and get along well.

    As soon as the servants brought by the eldest son started to make arrangements, the Chinese New Year is coming soon, and there is still a festival atmosphere in the small courtyard.

    Soon, on the red Fu copybook, lanterns were hung high.

    Soon the courtyard changed drastically.

    Su Muqian looked at Feiqing and said, "You can help arrange the rest of the place."

    The little servant said with a smile, "Okay." Then he started to cut the window grilles.

    After a while, she heard a lot of people outside, and Chu Yan couldn't help but look around.

.Shen Kuo said: "Go out and have a look, and report to me if there is anything."

    "Yes." Chu Yan agreed with a smile.

    Lan Ting smiled and said, "My grandfather just spoiled him. Where is the prince who wants to see it, it is clearly to satisfy his curiosity."

    Cooking wine aside, he said, "Our eldest son has a good heart."

    Su Muqian glanced at Shen Kuo. Shen Kuo was still reading miscellaneous books. His movements were suave and suave, and just one glance was refreshing. He quickly forcibly shifted his attention to the ledger in his hand, and took out a few field notes. He gave it directly to Shen Kuo: "These were originally in my name. You can take them."

    Although General Su did not know what he was doing. But it seems to be interested in farming. Farmland has been the lifeblood of the common people since ancient times. It's just that their side has been chaotic all the year round, and they can't farm well at all. After a long time, most of the fields will be abandoned.

.General Su bought these fields and used them as military fields. Su Muqian also bought more than 20 acres at the beginning, but the fields were not fertile. Coupled with the fact that no one has cultivated in time in these years, the output is even more limited.

    Shen Kuo said: "Thank you, I am missing this!"

    Su Muqian was also very happy to be praised, and said, "If you need anything, just ask."

    Shen Kuo said: "Okay, then I'll be welcome."

    He needs these fields. General Su Xiao has no capable people who can farm, but he has many.

    Just thinking about it, I plan to write a letter. Although the climate in Mobei is not as comfortable as that of the capital, such a large field can be arranged at will. I heard that the county magistrate has a good relationship with the general's mansion. This is also normal. Whether the county magistrate can stay stable or not depends mainly on whether the general can guard against the attack of the Xiongnu.

.As he was talking, he heard the local county magistrate come to pay homage. As the head of a county, he is well-known that the prince from all over the capital actually came here, so he had to come early!

    The prince put down his idle books and went to the main house to receive the local county magistrate.

    The county magistrate here is very young, only in his early thirties.