Chapter 69

Shen Kuo was taken to a private house and saw a long-lost acquaintance.

    The Prince of Huainan was the emperor's nephew, and his father almost ascended the throne back then.

    It is precisely because this emperor regarded the Huainan Prince's family as a serious concern, and was assigned to a remote and backward fief.

    The Prince of Huainan was strictly educated by his family since he was a child. He has also been cultivating confidants. In Shen Kuo's opinion, the Huainan prince is more suitable to be the heir than the prince.

    Shen Kuo saw him without exception.

    The Prince of Huainan said, "Long time no see, how are you?"

    Shen Kuo's expression did not change, but there was a little blood on the front of his shirt: "Not very good, someone wants my life."

    The Prince of Huainan said: "The prince above has lived a good life for a long time." Then he smiled: "It's no wonder, after all, he has been the prince for so many years, and there is no one to compete with him."

.Shen Kuo said: "Aren't you that person?"

    Huainan Prince was taken aback for a moment, then smiled: "I can't hide anything from you." He said: "I don't want to bear it!" Originally, they were not very comfortable in the feudal land, but they went to Beijing to report their work and watched other people's flowers bloom. His royal uncle didn't give him the slightest kindness.

    I was afraid that he would often beat him if he wanted to rebel. Although he is an orthodox royal family, his life is not as good as that of the small landlord family below.

    Now that the emperor is cutting down his vassal, he really can't stand this kind of life.

    Half of the chaos in the capital is caused by him.

    The Huainan Prince held two walnut plates in his hands, but his face was a little relaxed, and he said, "I heard that you were called back to the capital, I am afraid that you are not familiar with the capital, and I want to invite you for a drink. Auntie I have always protected you very well. I don't want you to get involved in this kind of thing..But the prince did a great job! "

    When the Prince of Huainan heard the news that the Crown Prince had made a move, he made a loud noise in the room, and he really helped him.

    The family property that Shen Kuo is sitting on is almost half the capital of the capital, and he has many friends. Although he did not hold an official or half-ranked position in the court, these two generations in the court were his friends.

    The money that Huainan Prince lacked now and some of the contacts in the court can be made up from Shen Kuo.

    He knew that Shen Kuo was a smart person, and he didn't need to tell lies, and he threw out his biggest secret straight to the point.

    Shen Kuo said: "Then I wish you success."

    The Prince of Huainan laughed when he heard this and said, "Yes."

.The biggest problem of the Huainan Prince is that the emperor and the prince have already occupied the orthodox position. If they want to rebel, they will definitely be criticized in the history books, and even cause a wave of rebellion. Even if they get the country, they may not be able to sit firmly.

    Shen Kuo knew it, and Huainan Prince knew it too, but they couldn't care so much. Compared with Shen Kuo, Prince Huainan's current situation is more dangerous.

    The emperor has guarded their father and son for more than 20 years. It takes some effort to get the throne from people. But it's worth it.

    The Prince of Huainan has a stable temperament and is more suitable than the prince.