Chapter 59

Shen Kuo hugged Zhan Zhan at home, the little guy has grown a lot more than when he first came. Every time he hugged him, Zhan Zhan would bury his face in Shen Kuo's arms.

    The big blue eyes of the Huns were full of happiness. Shen Kuo hugged the child for a while, the little guy wanted to get down, and said in a milky voice, "I'm hungry!"

    Shen Kuo asked his servants to take him to eat some snacks: "Don't eat too much, roast lamb legs at night." Children who eat too much tend to accumulate food.

    Zhan Zhan nodded obediently, and was then taken away by a servant. Shen Kuo watched the little brat run away from behind and then withdrew his gaze. Seeing that Su Muqian was already standing there, Shen Kuo said, "I don't know when our family will be able to run around the courtyard?"

    Now the child is still young and can only play in the rocking chair.

    Su Muqian mentioned his son and said, "I heard people say that children grow up quickly."
.Shen Kuo said: "It's still fun now." Soft and waxy, if you gently touch the baby's cheek with your fingers, the little cub will hum.

    When Su Muqian heard that Shen Kuo didn't say good things, he raised his eyebrows and glared at him: "I wasn't born to play with you."

    Shen Kuo was sitting in the yard with a swinging fan in his hand. Sitting in the yard was not very interesting. Su Muqian thought about it and sat beside him.

    Su Muqian said: "Shen Kuo, find something for me to do." He originally wanted to serve in the army, but his brother said that the child was still young and he would not let him do it. He really didn't know what to do these days.

    Shen Kuo said: "Oh, what does General Su want to do?" He teased.

    Su Muqian said, "Anything will do."

    Shen Kuo said: "Well, I want to build a library in Feiyun City. I'll find the master of the library. But you can do the admissions thing..Where you choose the site, you plan when you build. "

    Su Muqian also knew that Feiyun City lacked a library now, but he had never done such a thing. And he didn't like to deal with books before. He prefers to practice martial arts than reading: "Can you open another martial arts gym?"

    Shen Kuo said: "Huh?"

    Su Muqian said, "Children can learn to protect themselves and keep fit." His eyes were shining when he talked about this kind of thing. Two children, Tuantuan and Zhan Zhan will sign up!"

    Shen Kuo couldn't help laughing, Tuantuan was still hanging his neck, so he started to make plans for him in the future.

    Su Muqian blushed and said, "What are you laughing at?Now that he came to Mobei, General Su was a little more lively, watching Shen Kuo laughing at him, Su Muqian wanted to cover Shen Kuo's mouth with his hand, Shen Kuo hid back, and the two sat together to play.

    Outside, General Su went back to the manor and wanted to rest for a while, but from a distance he watched his younger brother and the eldest son in the yard unseemly.

    General Su coughed dryly, and Su Muqian, who had been making a fuss just now, suddenly became honest: "Brother."

    Shen Kuo called from the side, "Uncle brother."

    General Su nodded and left.

    Shen Kuo watched General Su walk away back to his room, and he whispered to Su Muqian, "Aren't your brother and Sergeant Su together yet?"

    When Shen Kuo asked this question, Su Muqian was stumped and said, "I don't know about this either, they have been together for a long time."

    Shen Kuo said: "Then why not get married?"