Chapter 8

The next morning, they were ready and planned to enter the palace to thank them.

    Shen Kuochuan's solemn appearance became more and more like a jade crown, and his appearance was outstanding, so he came to find Su Muqian.

    Su Muqian put on luxurious clothes and felt a little uncomfortable. Although his gender was a brother, he lived in Mobei since he was a child and was raised as a boy.

    I heard that the imperial uniform of the imperial concubine was different, and it was Shen Kuo who asked someone to change it and changed it to the same as Shen Kuo.

    Shen Kuo did these things behind his back. After Lan Ting told Su Muqian these words, he was also moved.

    Shen Kuo came in, saw that he was already dressed, and said with a light in his eyes, "It's very beautiful."

    Su Muqian said dryly, "You look good in what you wear." I really don't know how to respond to this situation.

.Fortunately, Shen Kuo didn't care about him, and followed him out the door, all the servants bowed their heads and obeyed.

    These servants are all new, and they don't dare to be sloppy at all.

    They went to the palace, and the carriage drove quietly in the palace. After entering the palace, Su Muqian grabbed her clothes. He was not afraid to lead the army to fight, but he didn't know how to answer what happened in the palace.

    Seeing that Su Muqian was a little nervous, Shen Kuo put his hand on his and comforted him.

    Su Muqian's ears turned red, and he quickly pulled his hand away. Said: "Don't put your hands around."

    Shen Kuo grew up here since he was a child, and coming here is as easy as returning to his own home. Looking at his nervous look, he said, "It's okay. The emperor and the queen are just like us, they don't have eight heads."

    Su Muqian glared at him when he saw his tone of coaxing a child. .It's amazing, being mixed up by him like this really isn't as nervous as before.

    Soon the carriage stopped, Lan Ting and Chu Yan went down to serve, they were going to dismount here. First wait in the imperial study, wait for the emperor to come directly after the morning court, and then go to greet the queen.

    It was originally like this. But they just went to meet the father-in-law in front of the royal family: "Master Shizi, Concubine Shizi, Your Majesty explained that you should go directly to the Queen's side. He will go there right away."

    "Okay, then let's go to the Empress and wait for Your Majesty." Shen Kuo naturally took Su Muqian's hand after finishing speaking.

    The father-in-law in front of the royal smiled, and the servant took you there.

    Su Muqian was not used to pretending to be a brother, nor was he used to being so close to Shen Kuo. .Especially in front of others, when the royal father-in-law looked at them, his eyes were full of gossip.

    But Shen Kuo's grip was very tight, which was inconvenient.

    Su Muqian had no choice but to give him hints at a glance. Shen Kuo seemed to be doing it on purpose. Not only did he not loosen his grip, he also held it closer, his fingers clasped together. Su Muqian only felt that his palms were so hot that he could burn others.

    In the eyes of the father-in-law, he only felt that the prince and the prince were not as incompatible as outsiders said.

    What an arrogant person Shen Kuo is, look at these two people, their expressions are smug, they really are young couples.