Chapter 31

When Lord Shizi and Concubine Shizi came to the Queen Mother's Palace, the Queen Mother was laughed at several times by the two of them. Even the eldest princess pretended to be delicious, and the Queen Mother became more and more happy. She likes this little grandson the most. Every time Shen Kuo comes, the queen mother is very happy.

    The queen mother said to Su Muqian: "Tell Kuo'er to take you out for a walk, so you don't have to be bored here." She said to the palace servants around her: "Tell the people around them to take good care of the prince and concubine. Today, the emperor's birthday, There must be a lot of people in the palace, you can't collide with him!"

    "Yes." The palace servant replied.

    "The Empress Dowager, then I'll go back with Mu Qian first, and I'll see you next time." Shen Kuo said.

    The Empress Dowager also smiled and said, "Okay, let's go." Although the young couple left, the eldest princess was still by her side, and the mother and daughter could talk to each other.

.After going out, Su Muqian repeatedly stopped talking to Shen Kuo.

    Shen Kuo looked back at him and said, "What's wrong?"

    Su Muqian said, "You... how have you been lately." Since the last snowy night, after he slept in the main room, he has come back to sleep every day. The two talked under a quilt at night. Su Muqian is not very good at dealing with such an intimate relationship, and has been dealing with it coldly. But today he dared to hold his hand during the day, which really surprised him. Don't understand what this means?

    Shen Kuo said: "Are you really not understanding or pretending to be confused?"

    Su Muqian was a little nervous.

    Shen Kuo said: "You are the person I am marrying. Besides, I also like you." They didn't know each other before, plus they were angry at the inexplicable finger marriage, and they didn't like each other.

.But after a long time of contact, Shen Kuo found that he was a little leopard, as long as he was kind to him, he would show his softness.

    Although General Su Xiaojun had a great reputation outside, he was still young. Having left his hometown again, it is inevitable that he will be stressed in an unfamiliar environment!

    Shen Kuo wanted to get close to him without a trace of the spring breeze and water, but in fact, this little General Su at home was used to him being around. According to Lan Ting, if he dawdled in the study for a while, Su Muqian would never ask anyone for dinner, and only eat together when he was there.

    This little General Su had the hardest mouth all over his body.

    Su Mu's cheeks were a little flushed, and he avoided his eyes: "Why do you say this?"

    Shen Kuo had said this before, but Su Muqian changed the subject bluntly every time, and Shen Kuo was afraid of rushing him, so he went with him.

.But now, he didn't want to endure it any longer, and said, "So, do you like me or not?" It seemed that he liked me a little, but he never said it.

    Su Muqian was stunned. Their Su family members have always expressed their feelings in a subtle way. How could they ask such a question, and said shyly and annoyed, "I don't know!"

    Shen Kuo looked at him, his eyes deep and stubborn.

    Lord Shizi is the famously handsome descendant of the capital. Being looked at like this, Su Muqian couldn't resist. After thinking for a while: "No dislike." After speaking, he regretted it.