Chapter 67

When they entered the library, there were only a few teachers in the huge library, three children around the age of five, who followed the teachers to study sentence by sentence.

    The child's voice was very clear, Zhan Zhan wanted to hide behind Su Muqian, but was carried to the front.

    General Su was handsome, handsome, dignified and noble, and Zhan Zhan was still a Hun child, which immediately attracted the attention of the teacher.

    Mr. Bai came out and said, "But the prince?"

    Shen Kuo said: "I'm just here, come and walk around when I have nothing to do, so I won't disturb you guys."

    Mr. Bai said: "Don't bother, these children, just run here if they have nothing to do. The school hasn't officially started yet, and my disciples have nothing to do. I just came here to teach them how to read poetry. These children are quite fond of them. Learned."

.Shen Kuo nodded, Feiyun City has been living a precarious life in recent years, and there is no library at all. This library is the first one in the area. Many people want to send their children over to study.

    Mr. Bai said: "The admissions article has been written. All the six-to-sixteen-year-old children in the city can come as long as they want to study. There are four classes. Three Mongolian classes and one imperial examination class."

    Shen Kuo nodded, and then came here to take a look. The library is also newly built, not only the library, but also the accommodation. Another recruited Mr. Prison, the environment is okay.

    Shen Kuo said: "Is there anything else missing? You can raise any difficulties. I'll help you solve them."

    Mr. Bai knew that Shen Kuo was the master of his friend Mr. Qing, and he was always nervous to contact him. He didn't expect that Shen Kuo's identity was so high, but he didn't have any airs. .Said: "There is no shortage of other things!" The pen, ink, paper, inkstone, and daily necessities are all ready here. Just waiting for the new gentlemen to come.

    Shen Kuo then dragged Zhan Zhan, who had been hiding behind him, to the front and said, "Although this child is young, can he come and listen to the class?"

    Zhan Zhan's little face was about to cry, hugging Shen Kuo's thigh, refusing to let go.

    Mr. Bai said: "The young master is smart at first glance, and you can listen in."

    Su Muqian said by the side, "If he doesn't obey, just beat him up. You're welcome."

    Mr. Bai said: "My disciples are very gentle. Then when the school officially starts, send the young master over."

    "Okay." In a few words, his whereabouts were finalized, and the little guy was languid.

.Shen Kuo and Su Muqian walked around here, and Zhan Zhan fell asleep when they went back, and it was rarely so quiet. When he arrived at the General's Mansion, Shen Kuo carried him back to the house.

    Then I went to the eldest princess to say hello. Tuantuan is now being held by the eldest princess's side, but the little guy is extraordinarily clinging to Shen Kuo, and every time he sees it, he has to snort a few times. The little boy laughed when he was hugged. The eldest princess was a little sour: "Coaxing you every day, I can't catch up with your father for a hug."

    Shen Kuo adjusted his son's posture, Tuan Tuan's little head just rested on his shoulder, the white and tender little boy's face was chubby, and he wanted to kiss him when he saw it.