Chapter 24

Su Muqian sent off the two old friends and sighed when they were alone in the room.

    The way they just obtained weapons is to ask the emperor, but they will be rejected every time, even if it is the emperor's whim, and distributed to them, but this kind of hard currency is deducted layer by layer and finally in their hands, very few.

    Want to buy privately, but not allowed. Thinking that Su Muqian always had a smoldering fire in his heart, why did they deduct their troops stationed at the border when they were obviously serving Daqi.

    It's not like his brother has been grinding in the military camp for many years, and he has carved loyalty and patriotism into his bones. He was young and rebellious. When this happens, it's very heartbreaking.

    He frowned, and when Lan Ting entered the room, he cautiously said, "Do you have any concerns?"

    Su Muqian hummed, but did not answer in depth. This kind of thing is not easy to say.

.Lan Ting said: "Is there anything you can tell Shi Ziye, he is very familiar with the boundaries of the capital."

    Su Muqian didn't speak, and after a short pause he called Lan Ting's taxi. He was bored at home and wanted to go out for a ride.

    Lan Ting had to agree.

    When Shen Kuo returned from a few drinks at his mother's side, he found that the room was empty.

    Shen Kuo summoned a servant to inquire, Lan Ting was not there, just let Mo Yue, the second-class servant, come and ask. He spoke briefly. Said: "Oh, after that person left, how did General Su react?"

    Mo Yue hurriedly bowed her head to plead guilty: "I don't know, the concubine Shizi doesn't let us serve in the house on weekdays. At the moment, only Brother Lanting is alone in the house." On weekdays, they are not allowed to get close, unless they change some large antique utensils, they will call people. Pack up.

    Shen Kuo said: "Well." Then he returned to the study. .The two glasses of wine he drank were not intoxicating at first, but they were blown away by the wind. More and more clear-sighted.

    Shen Kuo returned to the house and summoned the dark guard. When the two soldiers left, they rode the carriage of the Shen residence. They must know where to send people, and they would know where they lived after a little investigation.

    The dark guard stepped back and listened to Mr. Qing's report. Mr. Qing said: "Princess Shizi went to Qingfengtang to inquire about the news. I want to buy some weapons."

    He didn't know what medicine the two gourds were selling.

    Qingfengtang is a tea room, and it also does some news business secretly. As long as you have enough money, you can buy all kinds of private secrets. Moreover, he never mentions the identity of the buyer, and he still has some reputation within a small area of ​​the capital. Mr. Qing is the shopkeeper over there. The boss behind it is Shi Ziye.

    Coincidentally, the princess didn't know it.

.Shen Kuo suddenly realized and said, "What news he wants to buy, just sell him."

    Mr. Qing said: "I didn't tell him about the weapons, and our weapons stores are also closed. By the way, the warehouses of the three black weapons factories have been raided and taken away by us. Thousands of swords, two thousand pieces of soft armor, one thousand bows, and tens of thousands of arrows, all of which were carried in the tunnel of the farmhouse on the outskirts of the city, which led directly to the northern moat."

    When the goods arrive there, you can leave the province. They have already arranged for a special person to dress up as an escort to escort them, and then take the waterway to avoid most of the inspections.

    Shen Kuo nodded and said, "This is a good job."

    But Mr. Qing didn't have a hint of joy on his face: "Now is the cusp of the storm, so it's fine for others to suffer. But the prince has always been stingy. He must be angry that such a large amount of goods was robbed."
.Building weapons has always cost money, so many weapons are made of high-quality fine iron, just think about how much he invested in them. Must not be able to swallow this breath.

    Shen Kuo said: "So what?"

    But now combined with the appearance of the first prince, someone who is a little more arrogant can cure him.

    "Then do you want to explain this batch of goods to the princess?" Mr. Qing asked.

    Shen Kuo said: "I will tell him, but the rest of the things are as planned. By the way, I will count my inventory and leave it to General Su."

    Mr. Qing nodded and left.

    Shen Kuo counted the number of weapons, which are enough to decorate a strong army.

    He waited here for a while. Inform Chu Yan that as soon as the imperial concubine comes back, tell him immediately.

.In less than an hour, Su Muqian came back. He didn't get any weapons, and it was almost winter, and another battle was about to begin. Now he has accumulated a lot of gold bars, which can buy cotton-padded clothes and food. But the most important thing for the army is the weapon in hand, but he doesn't have it.

    As soon as Su Muqian came back, he called Lan Ting out as well. He was going to stay in the room for a while by himself, and the feeling of powerlessness deeply filled him.

    After a while, Su Muqian was a little irritated when he heard that the prince was coming.

    The Shizi asked everyone to go out to serve, and said to Su Muqian, "When are they leaving? I just have something to tell General Su! I don't know if it's convenient."

    Su Muqian said, "What's the matter?" He was listless.

    Shen Kuo said: "Of course it's a good thing."

    Su Muqian looked over.

.Shen Kuo said: "To tell the truth, I have some private property that is not visible to the public. Recently, the inspection has been strictly conducted. It is not easy to hoard or shoot. It is some weapons. Uncle, I think it's better to give it to him."

    Su Muqian was in a depressed mood. Hearing his words, he suddenly became more energetic: "Is what you said true?" His eyes suddenly lit up.

    Shen Kuo said: "It's absolutely true."

    Su Muqian didn't even care about Shen Kuo's joking words. Said: "Where? Let's set off here." This is the most important thing.

    Shen Kuo hurriedly took his hand and said, "I'm already about to be a little daddy, so I'm still so frizzy." Shen Kuo neatly tidied his clothes.

    Su Muqian's cheeks flushed.

.Shen Kuo said: "This kind of thing can't be seen, you and I have no way to come forward. I have already found someone to respond. The cargo will be unloaded at the dock in Jiangzhou, Southern Province, and more people from General Su will be arranged to respond. Remember. , there must be more people."

    Su Muqian said, "When?"

    "After seven days." The waterway will be faster.

    Su Muqian didn't expect to be in such a hurry, and said, "Then I will pass the book to him by flying pigeons."

    Shen Kuo said: "Remember to keep it secret." Once the flying pigeon was intercepted and deciphered, he also took a huge risk.

    Su Muqian only felt that Shen Kuo underestimated him, and said, "We who march to fight have a special way of transmitting information."

    Shen Kuo smiled and said, "Really capable."

.Su Muqian was a little happy when he was praised, but he quickly recovered and found that Shen Kuo treated him like a child. But the biggest thing is solved. The stone in my heart was finally put down. After relaxing, I noticed that Shen Kuo kept holding his hand! Pull out your hand. He pretended to be calm and said, "Just talk, don't move."

.