Chapter 46

Shen Kuo went out early and returned late every day, and two months passed in a flash.

    General Su Xiao went to the barracks to see everyone a few days ago. Now that his stomach is a little bit pregnant, he is too embarrassed to go out.

    Not long after Shen Kuo left today, he sent Chu Yan over to pick up Su Muqian. Said: "General Su Xiao, Shizi said that he was too busy over there, and asked you to come and help."

    Su Muqian was really intrigued, Lan Ting asked from the side, "Why are you busy?" The small business they were doing was not just harvesting seeds, what else could they be busy with?

    Chu Yan ran with the prince all day long, and became more and more lively, and said, "Today is the day to distribute food to the laborers." It was a big day. Yes, watching a bag and a half of grain move out, I was shocked for a long time and couldn't return to my senses.

.Later, there were too many people around, and the county magistrate even dispatched yamen to control it, which was very lively.

    It was okay for Lan Ting not to listen to him, but after hearing what he said, he became more and more worried, and waited for Su Muqian to change his clothes, but he felt that it was not enough, in case someone bumped into him. But how?

    Su Muqian was also interested and said, "It's okay, and there's Qin Da." Qin Da followed Su Muqian all the time, even when he returned to Mobei, he didn't go to the military camp to help Su Muqian do something.

    When Lan Ting heard the name, his ears got a little feverish.

    Su Muqian said, "You..."

    Lan Ting's shy face turned red: "Nothing."

    Su Muqian smiled and said, "I didn't say anything, so why did you start refuting." Lan Ting's face turned redder now.

.After coming to Mobei, the two of them both served in the hands of General Su Xiao, and the contacts gradually grew and they became somewhat affectionate.

    Su Muqian didn't dissuade the two, but he was also gossiping and curious in his heart. At night, Qiao would quietly tell Shen Kuo about this.

    Chu Yan also looked at Lan Ting curiously, and also looked at General Su Xiao who didn't know what kind of riddle he was playing.

    Su Muqian knew that Chu Yan was out of character. If he knew it, he would surely let others know too, making Lan Ting embarrassed. At this moment, he said: "Prepare the carriage."

    Chu Yan quickly agreed.

    Lan Ting was worried that Su Muqian went out, and prepared a lot of miscellaneous sundries, fearing that Su Muqian would be uncomfortable. Although it was already spring, it was cold and the wind was blowing. Besides, General Su still has their little master in his stomach, so he can't be sloppy.

.Lan Ting was a close servant, and he was thinking about things all day long. When he got into the carriage, General Su Xiao went up with Chu Yan and Jijiu. He was the last one, and the groom of the carriage was replaced by Qin Da.

    Qin Da can now pay attention to his clothes. When he returned to the barracks, people said that he looked like a flower peacock. Seeing Lanting, he said, "Don't worry, I will definitely protect the master!"

    Lan Ting hummed, then went up.

    The fact that the two of them said such a sentence was still about Su Muqian.

    Lan Ting got on the carriage and covered Su Muqian with a coat as a fence. After sitting next to him, Su Muqian closed his eyes and rested, but he was always with Lanting when cooking wine. He knew what was going on. Only Chu Yan didn't know. Chu Yan didn't know what the hell they were doing mysteriously. It's almost gone. He kept watching Lanting and cooking wine.

    The carriage went around Dangdang to the shop. .When they got out of the car, they saw that the crowds on both sides were surrounded by people watching the excitement. Seeing Su Muqian get out of the car, they all greeted each other, "General Su Xiao."

    "Why did you come here?"

    "Be careful."

    The Su family has been here for generations, and the people of Feiyun City have a deep relationship with them.

    In particular, Su Muqian was almost grown up by the common people in Feiyun City.

    When he went to the battlefield at a young age, the people in the city were worried about burning incense and worshipping Buddha. The Su family were all killed in the battle, and there were only two single seedlings left, which hurt like their own baby.

    When I heard that he was married, I always asked if the royal family dared to treat Su Muqian badly. They all dared to rise up in this city, and Feiyun City was General Su's family.

.When Lan Ting came, he was worried that there were too many people here and that he would bump into General Su Xiao. This concern is completely unnecessary. When everyone saw Su Muqian, they automatically gave way.

    Su Muqian also said affectionately to the people here: "Thank you all. TOEFL, I'm fine." Walking all the way to the shop, I saw that the shop had changed a plaque called Lucky Seed Shop at some point in the distance. A few days ago, it was not called this name, it is estimated that it was a new one.

    Lan Ting and the others have been with Su Muqian, the miscellaneous love, and entered the shop with trepidation all the way.

    When he arrived at the shop, Shen Kuo immediately came out to meet him, and all kinds of food were already placed in front of the shop.

    Shen Kuo said: "Every time the food distribution here is not small. You are also bored at home, just come out for a walk, save you being bored at home."

    "Yeah." Su Muqian said.

.The food in the shop is ready, and the bags look spectacular.

    Shen Kuo secretly grabbed Su Muqian's hand and said, "Let's go, I'll take you to the backyard to see."

    Shen Kuo would steal General Su's hand when he had time. After a long time, Su Muqian got used to it. The two went to the backyard of the shop, and when they looked over, Su Muqian was a little shocked.

    See potatoes piled up in mountains. At least five thousand kilograms, each of which is very large.

    It's visually shocking to see so many things stacked together suddenly.

    Shen Kuo said: "This is a new variety. Each pound has a large yield, and it tastes very good." This is what he has been concerned about for the past few months. Although the grain yield is average. But the potatoes imported from the outside world are really blessed to come here. They had so much in the first crop, and they were ecstatic from top to bottom.

.The Zhang brothers kept the best seeds and planned to make a big fight. These days, even walking with the hired ones has wind under their feet. When such a big potato was dug up, Rao Shiji was shaking with excitement.

    Su Muqian said: "That's great, the people here will not be hungry anymore."

    Over the years, the common people here have been hungry and full. They can barely get through in farming and can only take the trade route, but the turmoil here is serious, and the business is not safe.

    In recent years, it has been better. When Su Muqian was a child, there were often people in the city who starved to death on the street without enough food. Shen Kuo's actions can be described as boundless merit, and General Su Xiaojun doesn't know how to thank him.

    Shen Kuo said: "These will be sold today, and the price is very cheap." There is no such good news, how is it worth his little general to make a special visit.

    Shen Kuo clasped his fingers tightly.

.Su Muqian looked at the potato mountain in front of him, and the joy in his eyes was no less than seeing the mountains of gold and silver