Shen Kuo would never think that way before, after all, the emperor treated him well.

    Now it seems that neither of them is a good thing. The world was conquered by their ancestors, and they didn't have to sit as a family!

    The Prince of Huainan said, "The prince will definitely regret being your enemy."

.Shen Kuo said: "It shouldn't be, the crown prince is always confident." Then he said to the Prince of Huainan: "I'll change clothes, I'll rest and then talk to you." Today's assassination of Eunuch Su has cost him a lot of energy, and he wants to change A good rest in clothes.

    When Prince Huainan heard this, he said with an apologetic expression: "The room has been tidy up for you, and I'll bring you a drink later to get rid of the bad luck."

    Shen Kuo cupped his hands, and was then taken down by the servants. The clothes that he changed were immediately ordered to be burned. He would not wear clothes stained with blood. After returning the clothes, I smelled a faint orange blossom milk fragrance in the air.

    The dagger in Shen Kuo's sleeve moved and pointed directly in the direction of the corner: "Come out."

    Soon a person came out from behind the screen, Shen Kuo was shocked, and immediately put away the dagger in his cuff, it was Su Muqian.

.Shen Kuo was in shock, if he came out one step late and threw the dagger out, Su Muqian would definitely be injured. Said: "You..."

    Su Muqian looked at Shen Kuo hesitantly.

    Shen Kuo calmed down, without any psychological preparation, and said, "Why are you here?"

    Su Muqian said: "After you leave, I will follow you." He was worried.

    Shen Kuo said: "Go back quickly, the capital is dangerous!"

    Su Muqian said stubbornly, "I'm not afraid."

    Shen Kuo walked over, and he hadn't seen him for more than a month. He finally managed to raise a little bit of flesh on General Su Xiao's body and reduce it. Patiently said: "You should also think about this in your stomach."

    Su Muqian said, "He is my child, so he must follow me. There is no reason for me to accommodate him everywhere."

.Shen Kuo wanted to persuade again, but Su Muqian was a little angry: "It's fine if you don't bring me here, I finally found it, and I have to listen to you!" The tone was stiff, but Shen Kuo shared the bed with him. After two years, I could hear the grievances hidden in his words.

    Shen Kuo said: "You're hungry, I'll go get someone to get you something to eat." Shen Kuo was served along the way, and he lived a good life. Su Muqian went alone, and he had to follow him not far or near, and it would take another day. Three meals are always a lot of work.

    Su Muqian was still angry at Shen Kuo's attitude. He turned his face away and ignored him. Shen Kuo went out and asked his servants to make some food and drink: "Tell the cook to make it sour and spicy."

    "Yes." The servant replied, Shen Kuo being their honored guest didn't dare to neglect at all.

    Shen Kuo said, "What are you going to do?" This time when he returned to Beijing, he didn't dare to say that he would be safe and sound, but General Su was stubborn, but Shen Kuo really couldn't do anything about him.

.Su Muqian thought about it before he came: "I'll pretend to be your servant." In this way, Shen Kuo can take him wherever he goes.

    You can't walk with your real identity, otherwise you will have a lot of trouble.