Hearing the eldest princess saying this, Shen Kuo was also a little proud, and said, "After all, he is his own son."

    The eldest princess snorted, and even the female officials around her said that the eldest princess was in a better mood than before when she came to Mobei.

.Shen Kuo said: "The materials have been shipped from the palace, and it can be built on a good day." For her mother's palace. Shen Kuo took out most of his worth. Gold bricks, glazed tiles, eaves with dragon heads, ridges of divine beasts, and even beams and woods are the best nanmu.

    Even if there are drawings, it will take at least a year and a half to build.

    The eldest princess said, "I didn't hurt my son in vain."

    Seeing that since he left the capital, Shen Kuo has become like an elegant bamboo, and gradually he has become more and more like when he was in the capital.

    The eldest princess looked at Shen Kuo, and said with infinite emotion in her eyes: "If only your brother was alive, it would be great." After speaking, she immediately closed her mouth and said, "Well, what am I doing with this!"

    When the eldest princess mentioned this thought, she said: "It's time, and the nurse is still waiting to feed Tuantuan. . . Go back and rest for a while, I don't know what you are busy with, you have lost a lot of weight. "

    Shen Kuo handed the group over to the nanny, and said, "Then I'll come to my mother's place to eat at night."

    One sentence made the princess laugh again.

    The two of them went back to the house and were indeed a little tired. The two of them lay on the bed to rest, Shen Kuo didn't sleep, they hugged Su Muqian in his arms, and put one hand on his stomach gently. There is no movement. Said: "I don't know if we can be a good brother."

    Su Muqian smiled: "He still has to drink milk, who's to say that." Er Bao was not good-natured. Since the discovery of Er Bao, Su Muqian has always had no appetite.

    Disgusting if you don't eat right. Shen Kuo changed several cooks to cook for him, but it was still useless.

.General Su is in good health, otherwise he wouldn't be able to hold this picky second treasure in his stomach.

    Shen Kuo said: "Sleep for a while."

    Su Muqian said: "You hugged too tightly." He rubbed outside. Then he adjusted his posture before falling asleep.

    Shen Kuo didn't sleep, but after a while his breathing became heavy. He hadn't dreamed for a long time, and this time he did it again.

    Previous dreams always predict the future. But this dream is very special. When I saw his mother when he was young, the three-year-old child he was holding should be his brother!

    Every time the eldest princess mentioned her eldest son, she couldn't hold back her tears, and the concubine also secretly wrote a sacrificial text in the study. His death left them both unable to heal.

    The three-year-old brother in the dream was also a handsome little man. Has the same smile as him. .In the palace, he ran into the adultery between the emperor's uncle and the former emperor's concubine in the rockery, and was broken by his brother.

    Shen Kuo wanted to see clearly, but the dream seemed to be shattered all at once, and he could only vaguely see him being retreated into the lake. Struggling, but no one to help.

    The bloodlines are connected, and Shen Kuo is like a nightmare. He wants to scream but makes a sound, and wants to go through a layer of fog. He could only watch helplessly as he struggled for a long time and finally sank, and no one was salvaged.

    All the people in the palace began to search until the body surfaced.

    "Shen Kuo, Shen Kuo..." Su Muqian's voice was distant like a voice from the sky.

    After a while, Shen Kuo regained control of his body. Opening his eyes, Su Muqian sat anxiously beside him.

    Shen Kuo moved, and the beads of sweat on his body rolled down.

    Su Muqian said, "You scared me to death just now.It must have been a nightmare, he was sweating profusely and stiff, his face pale. Su Muqian took his hand without the slightest warmth.

    Shen Kuo's heart was turbulent, seeing Su Muqian unable to say a word. The eldest princess has hated the queen and the prince for so many years, but she doesn't know that the one who really killed her son was the emperor.

    At this time, Chu Yan had something important to pass on, and Chu Yan said: "Just now, someone from the Yamen said that there is a justice from the capital coming to the general's residence, and he will report in advance."

.