There are still a lot of things to do now. Get them early so that we can't delay the cultivation in the spring.

    Su Muqian then opened a shop in Feiyun City. This shop is very interesting. They exchange seeds for grain, and one pound of ordinary grain is exchanged for five pounds of coarse grains. Those precious seeds have been identified, and one can be exchanged for several kilograms of food.

.In Feiyun City, its own grain production is limited, and ordinary people can only buy from outside grain merchants. In a small market, food is hard currency, and it is better to give money than to give money in this small frontier.

    The most interesting are the caravans that come and go. They travel from south to north, and they can get a lot of good things. Seeing that this shop is interested in grain seeds, and the more exotic it is, the higher the price. They all wrote down and looked for them when they planned to go out for a walk.

    The one in charge is Mr. Qing. He is well-informed, and he presides over large and small matters here.

    Shen Kuo was idle and had nothing to do. He went over and saw that Mr. Qing was talking with the merchant, and said, "The seeds of fruit trees are also fine. Half a catty of seeds is exchanged for a catty of grain." Change some herbal seeds too!"

.The people in the caravan wrote it down again and again, and then said: "I will visit the Xiongnu this time. If there is really what you said, I will bring it back to you." Seeds are different in different places, and it is not troublesome. If you can exchange food, this is a good thing to kill two birds with one stone.

    Mr. Qing sent the two to the door. Then he put on a smile and said to Shen Kuo: "Master Shi, our move is really good. In just three days, we got more than four catties of wheat seeds, more than 30 kinds of seeds of various fruits and vegetables, and rice. The seeds. There are also two ginseng seeds. I heard that they are local American ginseng, which is very nourishing."

    In exchange for these good things, they only spent a few tens of catties of food, which is unimaginable in the capital.

    Shen Kuo said: "Well, how much food do we have in the warehouse?"

    Mr. Qing said: "There are still two thousand catties of coarse grains, and five hundred catties of fine grains. . . As long as the Zhang brothers grow cold rice and cold wheat, we will have more food! "These things are available locally, so they need to be more refined.

    The Zhang brothers are fans of farming. Just build a house on the edge of the field, and there all year round, with such meticulous people serving them, this year's food will definitely be a bumper harvest!

    Shen Kuo said: "By the way, there are only two people on the farm side. I plan to recruit ten more people who can farm. There is a lot of work on the farm side, and there must be a few local people nearby to give pointers."

    Mr. Qing said: "This is all up to me. In my opinion, it is better to give food than money. One person has eighty catties of food a month. What do you think?" This is Mr. Qing's benevolence.

    When the price of grain is high and low, it is difficult for ordinary people to eat grain, and it is not easy to buy grain. The rations that can give them life are really better than copper coins.

.Shen Kuo said: "Okay, it's just that we will recruit people in the future. What can we do if we don't have enough food. I remember that we still have a shop in Linxian. Let them stock up some food while the price is reasonable, and send it here with a full 5,000 catties."

    Mr. Qing said: "I thought of a deal with Shi Ziye."

    While the two were talking, they saw a plain-looking middle-aged man holding a token and saw Shen Kuo and said, "Master." After speaking, he stuffed the letter into his hand.

    Shen Kuo opened it and saw that it was written by his friend in Beijing. After reading it at a glance, he said, "Your Majesty has ordered to deal with Uncle Guo, copied his home, and added a scientific examination in March. It seems that he is going to seize power with the family. ." Planning to recruit disciples of the Emperor. Do not have anything to do with the previous court.

    Mr. Qing said: "This... Fortunately, we left the capital.Uncle Guo's strength is comparable to that of the Prime Minister's Prime Minister in recent years. He has always had the Sacred Heart. Even he has been sacked. It seems that the emperor is bound to make a big move.

    In fact, Shen Kuo knew for a long time that since His Majesty "invited" the eldest princess and the empress dowager to Wutai Mountain to pray for blessings, it is enough to see that the emperor is also determined to the Shen family. It's just that they walked fast and escaped this disaster for the time being.

    Aristocratic families have great power, which is accumulated over the past dynasties.

    It can't be defeated in one day. It's good to stay away from the capital, the place of right and wrong.

    Shen Kuo said: "I don't know when the turmoil in the capital will end. It seems that we are going to stay here for a while!" He didn't care, and looked at Su Muqian with joy every day.

    Now this Feiyun City, you want nothing. Since you want to be here, you should make the surrounding layout a little more comfortable.

.