.No matter how beautiful gems are, they are only decoration, but firearms are life-saving things.

    Mr. Qing said, "I calculated that the gems and minerals I exchanged this time can be exchanged for about 8,000 taels of gold. I will immediately go to the heir of the Bai family to talk about this!"

    Shen Kuo said: "Thank you for your hard work."

    Let Feng Nian lead a few subordinates, and then group some strong people to go to sea together. Shen Kuo said: "Change more cold-resistant seeds, food, and some things that you have never seen before. You can also consider changing some. The firearms must be brought back, and you must learn how to use them. This time you go to sea without the helmsman and captain of the Bai family. It's all up to you."

    Going to sea in a good year is more useful than studying for ten years. Hearing that Shen Kuo was still willing to let him go out, he said with the eagerness of a young man: "It must not disgrace the mission."

.Seeing that he had made up his mind, Mr. Qing did not persuade him to say anything. Shen Kuo then told Mr. Qing that he was going to Mobei.

    Mr. Qing was not surprised, and said: "Now the capital is in turmoil, the emperor deposed the crown prince, banned the queen, and moved you and the eldest princess. okay."

    "Why are you different from me, sir!" Mr. Qing is a great talent, not only talented in business, but also outstanding in learning. With him around, Shen Kuo felt very at ease.

    Mr. Qing has been working under Shen Kuo all these years. Although he is a master and a servant, his friendship is more affectionate. He said, "This old man went there twenty years ago, and if I go there now, I don't know what it will be like. Follow Shizi to Mobei again."

    "Thank you sir." Shen Kuo said.

    Mr. Qing smiled and said, "I don't dare to do it."

.After explaining the most important thing, he said to Mr. Qing: "We will leave immediately and leave by boat from Tonghe. General Su Xiao and I will leave first with a lot of family luggage. You have finished your work in the capital and pack lightly. Join us and let's go to Mobei together." It is the safest and fastest way to go by boat.

    Mr. Qing nodded, indicating that he understood.

    Shen Kuo just left.

    Back home, Su Muqian looked around the yard early. Seeing him coming back, his face relaxed a little: "come back?"

    Shen Kuo said: "It's windy here, why did you come out?"

    Su Muqian said, "Have you said goodbye to your mother?"

    Shen Kuo took him back to the house, and took advantage of the situation to cover his hands and said, "I told my mother that you can leave at any time."

    Su Muqian has always been looking forward to leaving the capital. I heard that everything in Beijing has been done. .With a relaxed expression, he said, "Then let's go today."

    Shen Kuo told Su Muqian to get on the carriage first and leave directly. Although he made a simple disguise, the prince had more than 20 carriages on his trip, and he couldn't hide this battle even if he wanted to.

    Shen Kuo bid farewell to the old lady and father and caught up with them on horseback. After catching up, I stopped the carriage and went up.

    Inside Su Muqian's carriage, he was wearing thick cotton-padded clothes and a blanket covering him. Plus lots of compote and something to eat. But seeing Shen Kuo, he still said, "Hands are cold."

    Shen Kuo just came in from outside, first rubbed his hands warm, and then clenched Su Muqian's hand. Said: "Didn't you come from Mobei, the winter there is not colder, so how did you live before?" In comparison, the coldness of the capital is nothing.

    Su Muqian said: "I was not afraid of the cold before, but now I am.It was probably because of pregnancy that they could not bear the cold. When they traveled in the afternoon, it was already dark before they got out of the capital. At night, the temperature drops even more. But Shen Kuo said that he could invest in a store when he left the capital, and the carriage kept moving forward.

    Su Muqian was afraid of the cold, so he wrapped a ball around himself with a quilt, shrank his neck, and hid inside.

    Shen Kuo looked at him and smiled, and suddenly hooked his hand towards him, Su Muqian leaned over in confusion, then Shen Kuo lifted the quilt and hugged him in his arms. Feeling the temperature of his body, Su Muqian was not cold all of a sudden, just a little embarrassed.

.