.Although Shizi is a rich and idle person, he has a good life. And he is at every step, and he has to calculate everywhere.

    This kind of thinking was not obvious when I was young, but when I grew up, jealousy seemed to devour him.

    The prince said: "General Su was born in Mobei. If it wasn't for his father's request to marry him, he would not have been able to be with you. He also told me before that he hoped that I could help you break the marriage contract. what you thought."

    Shen Kuo said, "We'll solve our problem by ourselves, so I won't bother you anymore."

    Seeing that Shen Kuo was indifferent to his stimulation, the crown prince said fiercely, "Do you know why the emperor asked Su Muqian to marry you. I heard that General Su's brother loves this younger brother very much, and wants to marry you as a scoundrel. Lord Shizi. If they resist the decree or rebel, they will take his military power by the way."

.Shen Kuo was stunned, this sounded like something His Majesty would do, the emperor had been afraid of General Su for a long time. That's why the military spending there will be cut off.

    Shen Kuo has no official position, and many things are heard from outside. After the emperor reached middle age, he cared more and more about rights, so he should have reminded his uncle in advance.

    The prince looked at him so shocked, and finally had a bit of a vicious smile on his face. It seemed that he also had something to care about.

    At this moment, an exclamation came from outside. Shen Kuo rushed out immediately.

    He just went out, but he didn't find anyone, and ran out of Tingyu Pavilion, where Su Muqian was standing by the lotus pond not far away. Sixteen looked like a chicken in soup, with water dripping from his body and face. Not far away, he saw the prince's servant, Cuckoo, being stabbed to death by a hairpin, and a large area of ​​blood was splattered.

    The one who exclaimed was the wife of an official.

.Shen Kuo came out first and saw that Su Muqian was fine, then saw Sixteen shivering with cold. Immediately put the coat on him and put it on him, and then ask questions.

    After only asking a few words, I heard the eunuch's shrill voice: "The emperor is here."

    When the emperor heard about this, he rushed over immediately. When he came, his face was dark and scary.

    Call them Dao Nuan Ge to ask questions, and disperse everyone by the way. If such a thing happens, the family banquet in the back is also yellow.

    Shen Kuo said: "The prince looked for me for provocation for no reason, and I only told them twice. I heard exclamations from the outside. Sixteen fell into the water, he was my special protection for General Su Xiao, if it wasn't for him to block Su Muqian. , Su Muqian was the one who fell into the water, and the murderer was Cuckoo. The Sixteenth hit back, but who knew that it was only an inch, and the person was still dead. Disturbing His Majesty's happy day, the crime deserves death. . I just want to know why the prince made such a ruthless attack on General Su Xiao? "

    Shen Kuo's expression was unclear, and he said, "General Su Xiao is still pregnant with a child. It's self-evident what will happen if you fall into such a cold pool in the freezing cold. I don't know why you did this."

    The prince distinguished from the side: "When a person dies, what you say is what you say. Cuckoo is my personal servant, and he has never done anything out of the ordinary. The father has repeatedly praised him for his decency, and it is clear that you are the one who beat him up. Killing someone and trying to throw dirty water on me."

    The emperor looked at the two juniors and knelt down below. Said: "Prince, is what Shen Kuo said true?"

    The crown prince was a little hurt, and said, "Father, would you rather believe him than me? Of course not."

.Shen Kuo said: "This matter is very clear, so you can't help but tell the truth. Today is His Majesty's birthday. There are many people here, and there are always people who have seen it. Your Majesty, my family Mu Qian is very timid. ."

    Hearing Shen Kuo's words, the emperor's temples jumped. He said that Su Muqian was timid. Back then, Su Muqian was a little general who dared to go to the battlefield when he was a teenager, how could he be timid.

    But he also saw that Shen Kuo was determined to make things worse.

    The emperor was also a little annoyed, and immediately sent officials from Dali Temple and witnesses from the lotus pond to investigate.

    The whole harem was disturbed. After a while, the queen asked to see, and the eldest princess asked to see. They were all stopped by the emperor.

    In the end, the investigation revealed that the facts of the crime were clear, that is, Cuckoo wounded people.

.Shen Kuo said: "His Royal Highness wants to kill me like this."

    The prince fell to the ground calmly and said, "Father, my son has been wronged. How could I have done this kind of thing, how could I have allowed my confidant to do this, and someone caught the handle, I must have done it. Someone framed Erchen."

    When Shen Kuo heard the prince's cry, he secretly felt that he was shameless. The matter has already happened, he is not just relying on the emperor's own son, and the prince, and he will not be punished by the gambling emperor, but he still has the face to complain.

    Sure enough, the prince speculated that the Holy Intent was very strong. It didn't cause a catastrophe anyway. Besides, the prince is the future heir, and this kind of thing cannot fall on him. The emperor said: "This matter needs to be investigated again."

    Then he looked at Sixteen, and wanted to let this person go.

    But Shen Kuo refused, repeatedly saying that Sixteen was the benefactor who protected the princess.
.Shen Kuo finished the sentence first, not giving the emperor a chance to speak at all. The emperor was a little unhappy. But Shen Kuo didn't seem to see it!

    The emperor said: "I spoiled the two of you on weekdays. On weekdays, it's just a matter of fighting each other for limelight. Today's shame is thrown in front of civil and military officials. I will kneel all night and talk about it." Then he told everyone else to leave here.

    Su Muqian was a little worried about the prince, but Shen Kuo comforted him with his eyes. Lan Ting's face was very bad, and he left the palace with Sixteen and General Su Xiao!

    Both of them knelt in the house, but obviously the prince didn't care. The prince made the right bet this time, and the fog that had been blocked in his heart seemed to be cleared away at once. The queen mother is right, no matter who he is, as long as he is still the prince, he will be invincible.

    Shen Kuo's face was not good, it was clearly the prince who framed things, and things were already so clear. .But the emperor still shielded his own son. Playing fifty big boards on each side, this time Shen Kuo was obviously the aggrieved party, and the emperor wanted to execute Sixteen but was stopped by him. The emperor even blamed him.

    Let him kneel here and reflect.

    Shen Kuo knew for a long time that even though the emperor always looked like he liked him very much, in fact, he was a king and didn't pay attention to the affection of ordinary people at all.

    There were only the two of them in the house, and the prince said, "Shen Kuo, you will never be as good as me." After trying out the emperor's intention, he was very happy even if he was punished.

    Shen Kuo snorted coldly, scolding an idiot in his heart.

    At this moment, I heard a burst of chaotic footsteps, and I heard the emperor come back. The prince thought that the emperor was soft-hearted, and shouted in surprise: "Imperial Father." The voice just fell.

    He was slapped severely by His Majesty. A very loud snap. The Crown Prince was stunned. .Only Shen Kuo knew in his heart what was going on.