Su Muqian said, "Didn't the palace keep you for dinner?"

    Shen Kuo said: "I'm not used to eating, let's eat together when we come back." The meals in the palace are really not as delicious as those at home.

    The meals in the palace are prepared early, and many tastes are carefully considered. The emperor is a light mouth, and it is always not very pleasant to eat. eat.

.Soon the small kitchen prepared eight kinds of side dishes, and the table was set, along with roast duck and burritos. Put a small cake on your hand and brush some sweet and spicy sauce. It is fragrant and not greasy. It is a popular way to eat in winter in Beijing. You can also do it yourself.

    These noble people in the capital are used to serving them, and they do it by themselves, and they feel very fresh.

    Shen Kuo rolled a few, ate part of it himself, and gave the rest to Su Muqian.

    Strange to say. Su Muqian had no appetite for a day, and never wanted to eat it, and even smelled the smell of oil fumes, he was disgusted, but at this moment, seeing that Shen Kuo was eating deliciously, he was also a little greedy.

    Su Muqian took a bite, Shizi is indeed a connoisseur of food, he tasted delicious with these.

    Su Muqian had been hungry for a day, and after one bite, he only felt even more hungry, and he also ate the burrito. .When Shen Kuo entered the palace in the morning, he hadn't eaten anything serious for a day. He was hungry and anxious. When they stopped, both of them ate too much.

    After eating, the two drank some tea to help digest the accumulated food.

    Su Muqian said, "Did the emperor scold you?"

    Shen Kuo said indifferently: "If you scold you, you will scold you."

    Su Muqian didn't know what words to use to comfort him, and no matter what he said, he felt that it was too hypocritical.

    Shen Kuo looked at his hesitant expression and said, "What kind of eyes are you looking at? A big man won't lose a piece of meat even if he is reprimanded twice. Think about it for the best, Lu Qing doesn't need to marry. already."

    Su Muqian paused and said, "That's the truth." Then she looked at Shen Kuo and said, "I heard that the concubine bought another actor."

    This left one after another. .I always feel that he did it on purpose. The eldest princess' temper is on fire. He doesn't stop, isn't it obvious that he is putting eye drops on people?

    Shen Kuo said indifferently, "As long as my father is happy, it's fine."

    Su Muqian said, "He's going too far." The Su family were very devoted, and they became very uncomfortable after coming to the capital. At this moment, I don't know what to do in my heart, but there is an evil fire!

    Shen Kuo said: "If you don't like it, I'll let him buy a house and settle the others properly, so as not to make you angry."

    Su Muqian took a deep breath and said, "No need, anyway, this is something that the eldest princess should worry about." She said casually, "People like you don't have to care about me, and there will definitely be good companions in the future. you."

    Shen Kuo said: "I'm different from my father. If I like someone, I will always like them."

.Su Muqian was stunned, then lowered his head, not wanting to continue entanglement with him on this topic.

    Shen Kuo said: "Can you let me touch the child in your stomach?" He was eager to try. Only when they were in the royal paddock could the two of them fall asleep together. Now they have to sleep in separate beds when they come back, and I don't know when they will be able to touch the child.

    Su Muqian's cheeks turned red: "You... stop talking nonsense, what a child." His stomach is still deflated, and General Su has been strong since he was a child, like a little cheetah, there is nothing wrong with it Pregnancy reaction, I have never regarded myself as a pregnant person!

    He also deliberately weakened this matter, and now it was brought up like a fig leaf torn apart.

    Shen Kuo said: "What else could it be? It's the child in your stomach. I'm a serious father anyway, so it's not too much to touch it."

    "no.".Su Muqian said.

    Shen Kuo was good-looking, and he could always see others blushing shyly when he looked at him. But it was the first time I saw a real person blush like smoke starting from his forehead.

    Shen Kuo looked at him interesting, and the more he thought about it. Said: "I have already thought of the child's name. It's called Tuantuan."

    Su Muqian covered her ears, not wanting to listen.

    The two have been together for so long that they show his childish side.

    Shen Kuo smiled, and then said, "Then I'm going out, let me touch it, call me."

    When Shen Kuo was gone, the imperial physician routinely came to ask for the Ping An pulse.

    Looking at Su Muqian's face, he suddenly became serious. Then he checked the pulse and said, "Strange, your pulse is beating too fast."

    Su Muqian said, "I'm fine, I'll check the pulse another day."

.The imperial doctor asked the servants carefully, combined with the pulse, and still instructed: "Don't be too emotional, otherwise it will be bad for the child."

    Su Muqian snorted, and when the imperial physician left, he asked Lan Ting to leave with a few people who were serving in the room. He placed his hand on his abdomen, but he still couldn't feel anything, so he lowered his head and glanced.

    He has never been pregnant, so I don't know what it is like to be pregnant. If it weren't for the fact that the imperial physician would check the Ping An pulse every seven days. He even thought pregnancy was an oolong.

    Tuantuan, he thought silently in his heart, but he didn't know if he would be as hot-tempered as he was born, or as beautiful as Shi Ziye.

    ...

    Shen Kuo was sweating profusely in the study, and he began to dream again. This dream is long and real, just like the last time.

    In the dream, the Xiongnu repeatedly invaded, and all the officials in the capital sent letters to invite troops to fight. Finally, let the Su family army guarding the border come to the capital. .The 50,000 troops were ambushed by the enemy, and the two generals withdrew their troops temporarily. Fiasco, 50,000 troops were slaughtered.

    The three cities were occupied by the Huns, His Majesty was furious, and the Su family was beheaded. Only Su Muqian married him and saved his life, but he went crazy and said he would kill the emperor to avenge the soldiers and the Su family.

    When Shen Kuo woke up, sweat hung on his forehead. After a long silence, he realized that this time was different from the last time. The last time he tried his best to keep his memories from dissipating, this time even if half an hour had passed, the things in his dream were still vivid in his mind.

    Shen Kuo didn't go to court, and he didn't even have an idle job. I am happy and comfortable on weekdays, but there is still a little lag in the information at critical moments.

    Immediately called the dark guard to inquire about the Huns.

.After some inquiries, he came back to the dark guard and told him that the court was peaceful, and no one discussed the matter. Shen Kuo frowned. The Huns intend to seize their city, but now there is no news at all.

    Shen Kuo asked people to go to the grassland and several bordering cities, and asked them to inquire about it before making plans.

    In the dream, this matter was proposed by the prince. The prince's relationship with him has always been superficial. Could it be because of him that the Su family has been implicated.

    Shen Kuo was very anxious, the tragedy in the dream happened a year later. He was looking forward to it, it was just a dream, the dream was the opposite, maybe people were okay, but he was unfounded.

.