Lord Lu was nervous again.

    The eldest princess is a well-known guardian of the calf. The last time the prince had a conflict with the prince, she directly embarrassed the queen.

    Master Lu originally felt that he was in control. Naturally, he is not afraid to face the princess directly. But now that the whole story has been investigated, I just want to quickly understand the matter. If the eldest princess is entangled at this time, it will be difficult to handle.

.The empress dowager is not feeling well these days. The eldest princess has to serve the empress dowager sooner or later these days. The news in the palace spreads slowly, but the matter of Mr. Lu suing the imperial court is not small, and it is about the relationship between the prince and the prince. The eldest princess can naturally hear it.

    After accusing the empress dowager, she rushed over.

    The father-in-law in front of the imperial family was afraid that it would be difficult for the emperor to deal with it, so he wanted to stop this aunt. Who would have thought that the eldest princess is now a firefight, and no one will make her explode. If anyone touches her brow at this time, the eldest princess will not make him feel better.

    When the eunuch saw her aggressiveness, she was three points shorter. Then I heard the voice of the emperor and declared the princess to go in.

    The eldest princess pushed the door angrily and let out a thud.

    Even the emperor's eyelids jumped heavily.

.There are several important officials in the imperial study, and they have not been baptized by the eldest princess. They all want to sue her for colliding with the imperial front, and they are shocked by the sound of her pushing the door.

    The eldest princess came in and said, "Lord Lu, you sued my son indiscriminately. What do you want to do? The emperor is in charge of every day, and a Dali temple is not enough for you to toss. Do you have to break up these parents?"

    Master Lu said, "My son's leg was broken!"

    The eldest princess said: "General Su took action on your son, you didn't find the reason?"

    This is quite unreasonable. It hurts the other party not too lightly, and also asks the other party to find the reason. If it were ordinary Lord Lu, he would definitely blow his beard and stare, but after the investigation, the second son of Lu was the first to pick the matter, and he dared to ask His Majesty to marry him. It's a big taboo to comment on this matter. Don't dare to say anything at the moment!

    The eldest princess came directly from the palace. .Although I don't know what the investigation is about, those who are raised in the deep palace will be observant. As soon as he saw him like this, he knew he was wrong.

    The eldest princess said: "The emperor first sent his son to provoke him, and then sued my son. The father and son put the eagle and want to persecute our family. What's the crime?"

    Although Master Lu was right, but seeing what she said was outrageous. His face flushed, and he said, "What nonsense."

    The eldest princess said: "Bengong is talking to the emperor, what are you talking about here, being a father like this, my son is not much better!"

    Master Lu's face turned pale, completely angry.

    Among the other adults next to him was an old-fashioned Master Liu, who was speechless when he saw that a dignified Master Shang Shu was being overwhelmed by the princess, and said, "Only women and villains are difficult to support."

.The eldest princess turned around and looked over and said, "Master Liu, no one treats you as a mute if you don't speak. I used to hear that there were gangs in the official circles, but now I have gained a lot of knowledge. You all confounded the court."

    Lord Liu also sweated against the eldest princess.

    The eldest princess has one enemy against five, but she does not seem to be weak in the slightest. In the end, it was Lord Lu who apologized and apologised to suppress the anger of the eldest princess.

    The eldest princess said to the emperor: "My son is honest, and my daughter-in-law is from the south. She has never experienced being easily bullied. These people will pick up soft persimmons and pinch them when they are not accustomed to yang and yin."

    The ministers present were all sweaty, who dared to bully her children. Really closed eyes.

    Then the eldest princess walked away arrogantly, and the emperor sent a lot of things to appease the princess.

    That night, when the eldest princess returned to the mansion, she immediately went to the main hall to visit Shen Kuo and Su Muqian.

.The princess went out and solved it immediately.

    Shen Kuo flattered his mother and said, "Mother is mighty." After speaking, he gave General Su a wink.

    General Su Xiaojun has a strict family style and is very cautious with his elders, unlike Shen Kuo who is so close to the princess.

    Seeing Shen Kuo winking at him, he said dryly, "Yes."

    The eldest princess glanced at them both, and poked each of their heads with her fingers: "You guys, don't follow me."

    Shen Kuo said: "Our generation can't keep up with one ten thousandth of my mother, so I hope that this little cub in the stomach can follow a little more and make up for me and General Su."

    A word of coaxed princess smiled.

.