Then Shen Kuo left, and the father-in-law in front of the royal said to the emperor: "Every time your majesty sees the smile on the face of the eldest son, he can't hide the smile on his face. He said that his mother and uncle are big, and it's true!"

    The emperor already had a diligent son, and the crown prince was too fond of his position, but it was not as good as Shen Kuo to make him worry. Said: "Kuo'er is simple, only a big marriage is a bit unpleasant."

    The emperor can say such words, but if others dare to agree, it is a complete treason.

    The emperor said: "Obviously I don't like it and I want to ask him for an official position."

.Fair and fair: "Master Shizi is probably doing it to avoid being lazy."

    The emperor smiled and said, "This seems like something he can do."

    ...

    Shi Ziye came out of the palace and just got into his own carriage when he heard the groom who was driving the carriage saying: "Master, Concubine Shizi just beat up the second son of the Shangshu family, the second son of the Shangshu family. Concubine, give me an explanation."

    Lu Shangshu was the emperor's close minister and belonged to the prince's faction. The second son of Lu is usually like a playboy, he does a lot of shit, and every time his father comes out to end it for him.

    The prince's lineage was originally staring at him closely, but why did things come this way.

    Immediately rushed back, as soon as I entered, I saw Su Muqian standing in the hall, the eldest princess was not in the mansion, the old lady was a woman, and Concubine Liu was beaten before and was embarrassed, and now she does not appear at all.

.Only Su Muqian confronted the aggressive Lord Lu here. Su Muqian was really hot, with a bit of chilling air about him, like the first time they met.

    Mr. Lu is in his forties this year, and his face has a somewhat uneasy look on his face.

    When Lord Lu saw Shen Kuo, he said, "Your family member hurt my son by letting the horse go. How do you plan to solve this?" He started to complain.

    Su Muqian said: "I hurt people, but your son's mouth is too dirty. It would be a scourge to release such a person to him."

    "You're deceiving people too much." Master Lu said angrily, "You have to look at the owner when you beat a dog. You obviously didn't take me seriously by doing this.

    Shen Kuo said: "Master Lu, our little general has always been black and white, is there a misunderstanding here?"

    Although Master Lu is a fourth-rank official, he has real power in his hands. .He had never looked down on these royal relatives, but now he actually hurt his precious son, and said at this moment: "Just now, the prince said it himself, he beat the people, and there is no misunderstanding. I think it is clear that he came from the future. Civilized land, very rude."

    Shen Kuo said: "This is the end, what do you want to do?"

    Lord Lu also saw his attitude, clearly trying to cover up to the end. Master Lu sneered: "What you said, it's obviously that you hurt people with horses, so it seems like I bullied you. Since General Su Xiao, since you hurt people, you go and apologize to my son in person!"

    For nobles, the most important thing is face. It depends on whether Shen Kuo wants to calm down, or if he wants to cover up to the end.

    Shen Kuo said: "We still need to figure out why this matter is before we can make a conclusion."

    Master Lu said angrily, "Okay, okay, okay, don't regret it..I don't believe that there is no king law in this world. If Wang Fa can't control the noble prince and concubine, then I will go to the imperial court. "After saying that, he flicked his sleeves and left.

    Shen Kuo saw that Su Muqian was also extremely angry, and said, "What the hell is going on?"

    Su Muqian didn't want to say more, and said, "I do things alone, and I don't need you to interfere."

    Shen Kuo said: "That won't work, you have my hostage in your hands."

    Su Muqian looked over in confusion.

    Shen Kuo said, "Child."

    Su Muqian was originally very angry, but he didn't know what to say after being mixed up by him.

    Then I went to ask Lan Ting, Lan Ting was with Su Muqian when he entered the palace.

    After asking, I finally found out what happened. This Second Young Master Lu met Su Muqian in the street and made a rude remark, and even used his identity to talk about things. .No matter how good-tempered Su Muqian is, he has also been on the battlefield. He couldn't bear this, he threw a whip directly, and then stepped on his horse.

    If it weren't for Su Muqian's sense of reason, the second son of Lu would not be alive.

    Shen Kuo heard this and said, "Good fight!"

    Su Muqian pursed his lips and did not speak, but his expression eased a little.

.