The prince's grandfather was the prime minister, and his mother was the empress of the dynasty, and she was the orthodox of the eight classics. There are also many people in the court who support him. It is not false to want to get to know General Su, but he is not that important either.

    Since Su Muqian couldn't get in touch, it was inconvenient for him to stretch his hand too long, lest the emperor know he was unhappy.

    The crown prince said to Su Muqian, "So, I've suffered for you."

    Just looking at Su Muqian's face with a bit of disappointment, the crown prince took another look.

.He had seen many beauties, but it was the first time he had seen a little beauty like Su Muqian. There are some itching in my heart, but I don't dare to make trouble. Su Muqian is someone who can even stab his husband with a knife. It would be bad if something went wrong.

    The prince reluctantly asked someone to send Su Muqian to the carriage.

    After getting on the carriage, Su Muqian's arm had goose bumps, and when he thought of the sticky eyes in the prince just now, he was unhappy.

    Su Muqian took out a stamp from his cuff as if he was conjuring a trick. This stamp is very beautiful. Thirty thousand soldiers and horses can be mobilized.

    He is from a family of iron-blooded warriors, and he killed the enemy earlier than his brother. If it is not called back by the emperor, it is absolutely impossible to marry and have children.

    After a long while, Su Muqian hid the seal in the cuff. Close your eyes in the sedan chair.

    ...

.Su Muqian hadn't come back yet, what did he do, and the whereabouts of anyone he saw fell on Shen Kuo's desk.

    Shen Kuo's business can be so big and stable, and he has his own set of exclusive intelligence network.

    Not surprisingly, Su Muqian took all the gold to Mobei as military supplies, but why did the prince call him?

    Shen Kuo thought to himself, his staff was a plain-looking middle-aged man, called Mr. Qing, and said at this moment: "The Prince's movement is getting bigger and bigger now."

    He has been warned by the emperor to make friends privately, but he still does not know how to repent.

    The emperor is in his prime. How could someone else divide the rights, even if the other party was his own son, if he wanted to do such a thing, the emperor would be jealous.

    Shen Kuo said: "He's been the prince for too long." It's normal to be a little restless. .Enjoyed the taste of power and never want to give way to others.

    Mr. Qing said: "There are only two concubines in the palace who have sons, and they are only five years old. As long as the crown prince is honest, the throne will be his sooner or later." It was surprising.

    The emperor actually had several sons, who were about the same age as the prince, and they all died one after another. Only the prince has survived to this day. There are more private affairs in the palace. It's not that the emperor has never suspected the queen, but every time he investigates the queen, he is innocent.

    After all, it is an old husband and wife, and if there is a prince in it, if the roots are deeply rooted, I am afraid that it will affect the relationship between them, and it will be nothing in the end.

    Shen Kuo said: "Prince can't wait for the emperor to have only one son."

    Mr. Qing said: "Prince, this person looks at the open-minded and learns to be rich, but in fact, he has a small mind and likes to settle accounts after the autumn. . . It's a pity that the other princes are still young, and I'm afraid they can't take on important responsibilities. "

    The relationship between Shen Kuo and the prince has always been bad. If the prince becomes emperor in the future, it will definitely be detrimental to Shen Kuo.

    It was Shen Kuo who said: "The emperor is still young, so he may not be able to regenerate. The prince frequently makes provocative actions, and he is not afraid that the heavenly family will not remember the old feelings."

    Then he said: "Go watch the prince's actions again. If there is anything, come back and tell me." Shen Kuo got up after finishing speaking.

    Mr. Qing said, "You should also tell Concubine Shizi that husband and wife are one. If he follows the way of the prince, you will also be implicated."

    Shen Kuo said: "No, he is a smart man."

    ...

    The author has something to say: There is another update today, which will be updated before 11 o'clock.

.