All of a sudden the heart is sour.

    Shen Kuo really found a treasure.

    Then he said to Su Muqian: "Little General Su sit down casually, I have heard about you killing the enemy in Mobei for a long time. I admire it as a new student. It's a pity..How could a hero like you marry a dude like Shen Kuo? It's not like the pearl is dusty, and even I refuse to accept it for you. "

    Su Muqian was very cautious and said, "It's all fate."

    When the prince spoke, he kept staring at Su Muqian. Seeing that Su Muqian didn't look disgusted, he felt that what he expected was really good. If he could stab Shen Kuo, he must be very dissatisfied with this marriage.

    I was annoyed before that my father was partial and chose such a good marriage for Shen Kuo. Now that I think about it, maybe this matter can be used for him.

    Then his face loosened, and he said with a smile: "I don't know if General Su is willing to leave here."

    If Su Muqian heard this a month ago, he would definitely be very happy. But now not like before. Although he has no relationship with Shen Kuo. Shen Kuo didn't feel sorry for him either.

.Moreover, Su Muqian was taught since he was a child that he should be loyal to the emperor and patriotism, and it was an orthodox education. The prince behaved in a disorderly manner and colluded with the emperor's concubine into adultery, and his character was questionable.

    He couldn't listen to what he said. Who knows what kind of ideas he's working on behind his back.

    Su Muqian said: "The prince has something to say."

    The prince had heard that General Su Xiao had come from Mobei a long time ago. Behaviour and doing things are very different from their Central Plains people. When I saw him today, I just felt that his words were too straightforward.

    But to be honest, such a person is better at grasping it.

    The prince showed a friendly smile, but still said in circles: "I didn't agree when the father and the emperor suggested marriage. A person like you should be born on the battlefield, how can you be reduced to the back house, this is not Is it overkill?"

."Could it be that there is a good way for the prince?" Su Muqian was really unwilling to accompany the prince to continue around, so he took the initiative to talk.

    The prince immediately showed a satisfied look and said, "Actually it's not impossible." Then he said, "To be honest, I have always admired your brother General Su very much. I don't know if you can give me a recommendation. As long as things are done, I will It can help you dissolve this marriage."

    Su Muqian suddenly understood, no wonder the prince looked for him, it was to look for his brother.

    Their Su family has always been a pure minister, and they don't want to participate in the disputes between these henchmen at all.

    The prince wanted to use him as an excuse to know his brother, just to drag the Su family down.

    Although Su Muqian is young and doesn't like acting, he also has talent in this area. Pretend to be very excited. After a while, he said, "Since I got married, my brother has not allowed me to contact him. He also took away my seal..Now I am married to Beijing. Can't get in touch with him either. "

    The prince is a little disappointed. Said: "General Su really... doesn't care about his brother's happiness at all." He also had no doubts about this matter. When General Su was fighting, he was always unfriendly. It is said that he also beheaded several officials of grain and forage. The court can't control that.