CHAPTER FOURTEEN

I fell in love with San Pedro
Warm wind carried on the sea, he called to me
Te dijo te amo
I prayed that the days would last
They went so fast...........

Maya and Neymar reached his hotel room completely evading any fan or journalist that would have noticed them and locked the door. The air was cool but they both felt hot as they took off their shoes and accessories without taking their eyes away from each other.

She had removed everything except the gown she wore and stretched her hands backwards to draw down the zip but Neymar stopped her.

"Wait, let me take it off myself", he said through his nostrils as he reached for her zipper and slowly pulled it down taking in the beauty of her body draped in nothing but lace underwear. It was a lace thong and it drove him insane as her body was on full display. She didn't fill a tad shy as she was almost completely undressed but turned and helped him out of his jeans. The bulge was very visible now and she couldn't wait to bring it out. When she had pulled it off him, Neymar brought her standing closer and leant down to seductively kiss her neck roughly and inflicted hickeys while she moaned in pleasure. It seemed as much as they both wanted to have each other they were taking their time to make it perfect.

"Kiss me..!!!!", she said to him and he leaned in and started kissing her with so much passion. Maya opened her lips and took in his tongue as they both moaned. He put his hands through her hair as they continued to kiss till they stopped to gasp for air. He lead her to the chair closest to them and sat down with her straddling him.

"Do you want me in you Maya?", he asked her. He wanted to be sure she was 100% willing to go the whole nine yards with him before he proceeded further. One look at her eyes and he knew what her response was going to be. There was lust ridden in her eyes as she bent forward to whisper in his ears.

"Yes Neymar, I need you in me right now", she said as she licked his ears. Maya wash hornier than she could ever remember herself being at any time and was getting impatient as he was taking time. He immediately pulled her up a bit and then balanced her on his crotch as she fitted well on it.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh", Maya moaned seductively as she sat on Neymar's crotch and began to ride him non-stop. It was an unbelievable feeling of emotions as he sucked on her left breast and fondled the right one with his left hands.

"Maya this feels so good", Neymar said almost out of breath as she continued to ride him with her shut eyes. They were in ecstasy as they both made love with him seated on the chair and at that moment Neymar and Maya forgot whatever history existed between them and held on tightly to themselves. They had both missed their bodies and it felt perfect for them. Neymar paused and lifted Maya up heading for the bed as he placed her down facing him squarely.

"Your body is so gorgeous I don't want to let you go", he said as he lunged into her for a second time causing her to claw her nails into his back and it turned him on the more. "Oh shit Maya I'm losing it he said as she mumbled sweet nothings while he pounded into her. "Look at me Maya, look at me while I'm fucking you, I'm close and I want you to come with me", he said as he bent and kissed her lovingly again. Maya then opened her eyes as she was about to climax and he increased the pace at which he was going making Neymar fall against her eventually.

They both held onto themselves after a round of lovemaking relaxing in each other's comfort on the king-sized bed. The long sexual tension that had existed between both of them had now been cleared and they individually hoped things would not be awkward in morning before they drifted off to sleep with Maya's back facing Neymar and his right hand over her waist. Lisbon sure created a new dawn for the lovers and this was one hell of a night for them.