CHAPTER ELEVEN

Bruna was back from Brazil after she finished the Lupo commercial but had been unhappy with her boyfriend. She felt the grip over her grip slipping away as Maya Vasquez' was almost always in the picture.

"What's wrong?", Neymar asked as he walked into the kitchen and saw her in deep thought. "What's troubling you?", he added.

"You are frustrating me, I saw all the videos your teammates posted online when that woman and Bella came to the dressing room, it's getting completely annoying, people are trolling me, comparing the two of us, I don't get what it is with the both of you, or why you have to be so cool and close to her, it almost feels like I'm nonexistent in your life, if you are tired of this relationship it's better you tell me now so I can stop fooling myself", Bruna said bursting into tears.

"I'm sorry my love, whatever impression you got from the videos was unintentional but note that I can't be hostile towards her or push her away, remember we are both signed to Chanel and would still be making appearances together, it is you that I love and you should know this", Neymar said to his crying girlfriend and calmed her down but in all honesty he was the one who needed to be pampered because his mind was racing. Everything within him was screaming 'get back with Maya', but every time he remembered how things fell apart for them, he would almost break down mentally.

"Promise me you will never get with her, it seems like she desperately wants to be with you", Bruna suggested as she wiped her tears.

"I promise you baby I would never hook up with her, it's only you that I want, if you don't mind, I will take you along for our next appearance", Neymar said softly and kissed her deeply before carrying her back to their room.

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maya was in the kitchen while her son's nanny Patricia started preparing his food. Diego was in his room asleep and about to wake while her mum Maria was in the living room downstairs watching one of her favorite telenovelas. Her phone rang taking her out of her recent thoughts and when she saw the caller id she knew it had to do with work.

"Hello Felix what's up?", she said after picking the call. She was getting exhausted constantly seeing Neymar and there was nothing she could do about it.

""There's a charity event held by Chanel along with some other sponsors and they want you and Neymar to make an appearance. It's going to be a two hour long one and after that you can leave. Come with anyone you want to just so you don't get too bored", he explained and I understood what he was getting at. He probably realized that both Neymar and I were not best of friends so he's been trying to douse the situation and make it easier for everyone. This meant that Neymar was probably going to make an appearance with Bruna and Felix telling me this meant he didn't want me to feel awkward in anyway and I was grateful for it.

"Thank you for the heads up Felix", I said and he sounded happy about the my demeanor them cut the call.

Neymar and Bruna arrived at the Charity event which was in collaboration with Microsoft and some other notable brands in the fashion and tech industry five minutes earlier than Maya reached the venue. While Neymar was dressed in a black Chanel tux along with a white shirt without a tie, Maya was dressed in a Chanel off-shoulder red silk dress that showed a decent amount of cleavage, fitted to the top of her knee and flair to the ground. Her hair was neatly packed and kept up with three diamond studded pins matched with diamond drooping earrings.

The media couldn't get enough of her as she had to stop and pose for her pictures to be taken.

"Maya please I need you in front of the Chanel back drop showing the sponsors, Neymar will be here so we can take a picture with the two of you", the director of photography at the event said.