CHAPTER NINE

Bruna had been in Neymar's Paris residence for four days and she noticed he really enjoyed having her around. It was one of those rare periods where he hardly complained about her being all over him and if not that they needed to eat, the pair would not have left his room.

Vogue Brazil has released the special issue featuring Brazil's hottest and most talked about youths Neymar Jnr & Maya Vasquez and people were ecstatic about the pair with fans clamoring for them to date even with Bruna already in the picture. They also had a radio interview and talked about how they came about the deal, the manner in which clothing were selected and how easy it was for them to relax in each other's space despite not having been friends earlier. All these seemed to have unsettled Bruna but she tried as much to think positive thoughts about it because her boyfriend seemed to enjoy her presence.

"There's something I want to ask you baby but promise you won't be upset with me because of it", Bruna stated as she watched her boyfriend walk into his closet and bring out a set of his sweatpants to wear for training in the evening.

"What's been going on in this pretty little head of yours babe? You shouldn't be thinking unnecessary things but what exactly is it about?", he asked. He had finished putting on the training wear and his chest was on full display as he sat down in front of her holding his undershirt.

"You know, Maya Vasquez was the lady I talked to you about that interviewed me for my Vogue Brazil issue, the one in charge of that piece, I won't lie to you I felt kind of intimidated that day I met her, so simple yet so elegant", she said and paused.

Neymar who already had a frown on his face did not like the direction the conversation was heading to and knew it might cause him and Bruna problems. "So what has Maya Vasquez got to do with us?", he eventually asked to cut the chase.

"Are you seeing her? I know the both of you are signed to Chanel and have to attend their events and some interviews together but a lot of people are talking and it's been making me uncomfortable", she carefully explained and hoped not to end up quarrying with him.

""We met on Sunday and had the shoot, the other two interviews we had I was back almost immediately after it, you and I have been together in this house ever since so how, when and where did I hook up with Maya?, it's absurd that you'll ever think of me that way with someone I just met", Neymar said and walked off to stand by the window overlooking the garden.

"I'm sorry my love I honestly didn't mean to put you off but I was just a bit jealous of all the attention she's getting, it's a whole lot", she softly spoke as she strolled to meet him and put her arms round his waist.

"Trust me you shouldn't be bothered", he said and turned around and gave her a peck on her head before he kissed her lips. "I've missed training for two days and I know I was given permission but I want to turn up earlier than others this evening, I don't want to abuse the privilege", he said then hugged her before leaving the house and driving to training

 "I've missed training for two days and I know I was given permission but I want to turn up earlier than others this evening, I don't want to abuse the privilege", he said then hugged her before leaving the house and driving to training