♡Chapter 33: Returning to the UK

Wilbur and me wake up by 3am, since our flight is going in 3 hours.  It's definitely hard, dragging yourself out of bed this early but, we had to - we had a flight to catch!
Wilbur and me wake up, making ourselves ready. We start our routines, eating a little bit too.
Meanwhile my mom wakes up too, since she'll be the one, bringing us to the airport.
„Good Morning lovelies", she greets us.
„Good Morning mom", I reply back with a smile.
„Excited to go back?", she asks me, with a smile, yet also a little sad I'll be leaving again.
„Yes definitely. I'll come back tho alright?", I tell her, to make her a bit more happier about me leaving again. She just smiles at me, making herself ready too.
I check if I have everything I need - which I have. Wilbur does too, which is good.

We drive off by 4am, making our way to Vienna. We have about an hour drive so I decided to catch some more sleep. I sit on the passenger seat while Wilbur sits in the back.
Wilbur stays awake, listening to some music. I've been really tired and that extra zzz before my flight, will definitely help. Besides that, I could also sleep a little more on the plane- if I'm not too tired of course.
Every once in a while, I open my eyes to check where we are, only to close my eyes again a few secs later.
After an hour, we arrived at the airport.
„Y/n! Wake up babe, we're here", Wilbur softly shakes me from the back.
I wake up, looking around - OMG we are there!
We get out from the car, with our suitcases, making our ways inside. Suddenly my heart starts to beat really fast - I'm really excited. Wilbur grabs my hand with his other free hand, calming me a bit down.

We check in, hand them our baggage aka suitcases, then making our ways to go to the airport controls. That's the point where my mom can't follow us anymore, so we have to say goodbye to her.
These few days with my mom, have been so amazing. I've gotten the best gifts and I've seen my family again for a while. I smile at these thoughts.
We remain a few more mins outside the controls, then finally saying goodbye, hugging my mom one more time tightly.
„Thank you for visiting us sweetheart. It was so nice to have you here again. I hope to see you again soon. You're always welcome to come back", she says, smiling at me, pulling me away from the hug.
„I'll definitely come back mom, thank you for everything too. I had a lot of fun", I smile at her.
„And you too Wilbur..", she says, coming towards him to hug him too. Wilbur seems shocked at first but hugs her back.
„It was a pleasure to meet you, Wilbur. Thank you for coming over too, and thank you for making y/n so happy the way you do. You're a good guy. Of course you deserve a hug too. I hope to see you soon again", she says. Wilbur looks really happy as they let go of the hug.
„Thank you miss l/n. It was a pleasure to meet you too. You're a good person as well. I'll make sure to keep y/n as happy as I can. She's in good hands. I'd love to come over again. Austria is really beautiful", Wilbur says, smiling bright.

We continue to talk for a little while, before my mom lets us go through the airport controls. There we go- back home!
Wilbur and me pass through and as soon as we can go on the plane, we do so.
The lady greets us again so we greet back. This time, I let Wilbur sit on the window, not accepting any arguments. He takes his seat and each argument attempt gets blocked- so he finally gave in.
Again we take some gum, due to the pressure.

The time has come for the stewardesses to explain the safety cards and stuff, the captain speaking and the plane taking off. There we go- UK, we're coming back!
As Wilbur has the window seat this time, he constantly looks out, feeling super amazed, while I watch out sometimes too, but I just relax, with music.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ladies and Gentlemen, we landed in Brighton, UK. Please make sure to take all your belongings with you. Thank you for flying with us. Have a great time/ day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wilbur and me are back in the UK! I'm so happy and excited! We make our way outside the plane and inside the airport of Brighton, to collect our luggage again.
„Welcome Home!", Wilbur yells out happily.
„Hello Brighton!", I laugh, smelling the air again. It feels so good.
We collect our luggage, making our way outside, where Phil is already waiting for us.
„Y/N! WILL! WELCOME BACK YA LOVEBIRDS!", Phil greets us, as he hugs us both!
„Heeeyyy Phil! What's up mate?", Wilbur greets him, bro-hugging him. „Nothing much mate!", he replies back.
„Hello Phil! Nice to see you again", I say giggling. We pull away from the hug, walking to his car.
On the was back, we told Phil everything that happened, seeming really enthusiastic. We both had enjoyed the little trip.
Phil is happy for us, giving us a smile. „I'm so happy for you guys. Tommy has missed you guys the most. He wouldn't stop talking about it", Phil says, which makes us laugh.
„I'm glad I had some days away from that child", Wilbur says, which makes me laugh more.
„Will, you really left me alone with this child, I wish you had taken me with you", Phil jokingly whines, laughing.
„Next time mate, next time", Wilbur says, laughing.

After an 2 hour car ride, we arrived at our apartment. Phil dropped us off but he had to tell us something before.
„Before I forget it guys. Tommy really wants to redo the game night... I had to say yes to it. Will you guys come over to my house by... let's say 9pm today?", he asks, to which we agree to come. If that gremlin child really wants a rewatch, we'll do one.
Phil drives off, and we enter our apartment!
HOME SWEET HOME!
Wilbur lets himself collapse on the couch, while I laugh at him.
„What? I missed my couch", he says, rubbing the couch. „Get a room", I say, putting my suitcase in the bedroom.
„What? Did you just say?", Wilbur says, getting off the couch.
„I said, get a room you 2", I laugh, taking my clothes off my suitcase, to put it in the washing machine.
„Pfff, no, fuck you", he says, scoffing.
„Yeah yeah I love you too", I reply back. „Give me your laundry so we can wash it now"
„If you really need it...", he says.
„Do you want your clothes washed or not?", I say, laughing. Eventually he hands me his clothes.
For the rest of the day, we just chill, before we go to Phil's house. We've called all the people, to let them know, we're back.
Wilbur even did a little stream, just chatting, so even his fans know he's back. Of course they wanted to see me too, so I also made my appearance in the stream but left later on. I didn't want to bother too much.
I've also made another Instagram post:
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
[@y/n: my Austria trip w/@wilbursoot for my birthday :,) <3 visited my family & had a lovely time. Also received the best gifts. I'll definitely come back again <333
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~ 9PM ~
We arrive at Phil's house, for the game night.
As we've entered, we could hear Tommy already from afar, screaming. I wouldn't say I missed it but, it's just Tommy...
„Heeyyy guys!", I say, as I've entered the living room.
„OMG- Y/N! WILBUR!!", Tommy gasped, running towards us to hug us. „I'VE MISSED YOU!"
„Hello Tommy", both me and Wilbur say, hugging Tommy back. We enter the room to get greeted by Tubbo and Techno, doing some arm wrestling.
„I WON YESSSS", Techno yells out.
„You're so strong tho holy shit-", Tubbo says, shaking his hand a bit in pain.
„Welcome back you 2", Kristin greets us with a hug.
„Hello Kristin!", I reply back, so does Wilbur.

As we've all gathered around, the game night starts.
Following games are the same games as in the first game night, we just changed „truth or dare" to playing on the Nintendo switch. Tommy brought it with him and he says he has some cool party games on it that we all can play together. He has brought some extra joy-cons so we can all participate if we want to.
I doubt Tommy will win this but if he really asks for it, so be it.
We start off again with a round of UNO, followed by Monopoly, Solitaire, a game which is called ‚who is the murderer?' and lastly playing on the Nintendo Switch.
The time Kristin was the first one to win at UNO and the last one to win was Phil this time. Tommy won against him.
„Tommy! WTH?", Phil yells out. „HAHAHAHA YEEESSSSS", Tommy yells out, happy.
Tommy lost in Monopoly, while Wilbur won, having the most money, the most properties, the most everything. „WILBA! HOW? YOU CHEATING FOR SURE", Tommy accused him, but Wilbur snapped back.
„No I didn't Tommy, I'm just too damn good", he proudly says! „Whatever loser..", Tommy says.
After losing in Monopoly, Tommy wanted to move on so we played the other games.

Tommy in the end, didn't really ‚win' but he just got better at all the games. He won tho in ‚who is the murderer' which surprised us all cuz techno and I were so close to win, but we didn't. We had just one clue missing, while Tommy got them all faster.
At the end we've played some Nintendo Switch and techno proven himself again to be ‚TECHNOBLADE"!
At the end, we just had a good talk. By that time it was 1am in the morning, and yet, we were still in Phil's house.
We ended up also dancing, playing ‚hide and seek' and ‚catch', eventually also shooting each other with nerf guns, we had a good time.

Wilbur and I returned back home by 3am, which is quite late but hey, it was worth staying for such a long time.
We changed into pj's and decided to go to sleep.
We made out for a little bit, before dozing off.
It feels so good to be back in the UK, and already on the first day of being back, we had so much fun, Wilbur wraps his arms around me while we fall asleep.
I still have fall vacations for a while so I don't need to go back to school just yet, which means Wilbur and me will be able to do stuff again, wake up together in the morning, just do so much things!
I'm happy to be back in the UK, to sleep again in this bed, in this apartment.
———————————————————————————
Words: 1872♡
Y/N & WILBUR ARE BACK IN THE UK! :D ALSO: PHIL, KRISTIN, TOMMY & WILBUR ARRIVED IN THE UK AS WELL TODAY, AFTER BEING IN FRANCE FOR A FEW DAYS! I HOPE THEY HAD A LOVELY TIME! BEEN IN FRANCE TWICE- LOVED IT :,)