♡Chapter 20: Psychology Classes

~Monday Morning, 6AM~
My clock started to ring, which woke me up from my beautiful dream that I had. I groan and rub my eyes, and I attempted to hit the stop button on my phone.
It's 6am in the morning... in 2 hours & 30 mins, I'd go to my first ever psychology class.
Wilbur is still asleep and I decided not to wake him up. He should get his sleep. I drag myself out of my bed, quietly so I wouldn't wake him. I make my way to the bathroom, take a quick shower, get changed and decided to eat some breakfast.
I basically know my way around in the kitchen, since I'm more often at Wilbur's and I spend more time here too. I know where all the stuff is laying around now so I don't need to ask him for stuff.
I decided to make some nice waffles. Mmhh yummy.
While making breakfast, I'll check my socials, deciding on posting some pictures from yesterday's birthday party. I was too tired to do it yesterday.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
[@y/n: forgot to post these xD @wilbursoots birthday party. We had a nice time yesterday w/the boys & girls ;) considering them my friends too now <333 ]
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I keep scrolling through the stories & posts when I felt some arms wrapping around me - obviously it was Wilbur.
"Good morning beautiful", he mumbled into my neck, hugging me from behind. "Good morning Will", I kiss him. "Why are you awake?"
"I wanna see you before you head off to school", he tells me, letting go of me, taking a seat. "You're so sweet, and also silly", I grab my waffles and sit down in front of him.
"So you think it's silly wanting to see my girl before she leaves for school? wanting to spend some time with her before I let her go into school?", he giggles, looking at me. He knows how to melt someone's heart. "Nooo it's not what I meant- this is not silly, you silly", I just laugh at him. „I love spending time with you too. „ - "I'll simply go back to sleep after you've left", he says, stretching.
We continue to talk and spend the early morning together before I leave.

7:50AM~ The school is about 20 mins away from here so I better leave now, before I arrive too late on my first day. I just decided to take the bus, it's not gonna be a big deal.
"I'm heading off now Will yeah?", I yell across the room so he could hear.
"Alright baby, have fun", he quickly came running to me to give me a kiss before I leave the door - there I go. There is no going back now!

I walk down the road to a bus stop and wait for the bus. I put my headphones in to listen to some music. The bus luckily comes in time and here I go. I have all my things with me. I feel myself getting nervous and excited at the same time, but I'm also optimistic about everything. I'm excited to meet everyone and to go to class everyday, to become the best psychologist, Brighton has ever seen!
The bus stops in front of the school and lets everyone out- there is the school. It looks REALLY good from the outside already.
I make my way to the entrance and step in. Already this smell, which you have in all of the schools, hits me. I look around to see everything looks nice, even from the inside. Decorated with plants, pictures, some carpets here and there, vending machines, signs so you know where to go, and so on.
My class number is "Class A1", in where Mr. Miller is the principal. Class A1 is, as I can see on the sign on the wall, down the hall to the right.
I enter the classroom, to see some people are already waiting in it. I greet everyone with a 'good morning' and take my seat. You can choose where to sit so I chose, a seat on the left side. Not too far behind but also not too close to the teacher.

8:30AM~ *DING DING DING*
The class started and all the new students have taken a seat. It looks like we have an equal amount of boys and girls in here.
"Good morning class", Mr. Miller greets us.
As a form of politeness and respect, we all stand up for the teacher, as we greet him back.
"Alright, you can sit down now", he says, standing confidently in front of his desk.
"Welcome, everyone to the Psychology School in Brighton. My name is Mr. Miller and I'll be your principal and main teacher for this school year. I can see... equal amount of boys and girls.. nice to have you guys here. I'm happy you've picked this job and you wanna, learn about it, be professional in it and in general help people out. Before we begin, I need to you give me some documents and we'll do a little 'introduction' round so I know with who I'm having the pleasure with to teach.", he says, introducing himself. Already by his presence and how he's presenting himself, I can feel his sympathetic vibe and just cool character.
We hand him the documents he needed for him to copy and keep, also to take notes. Then, we introduce ourselves:
———————————————————————————
"Hi, my name is Emma, I'm 21 y/o and I live here in Brighton. I love nature, just as much as I love helping people so that's why I've chosen this job. I want to help and bring people on the right track"
-
"Hello, I'm Dennis, I'm 19 y/o. I come from Worthing but I recently just moved here so yeah. I'm a basketball kinda guy but I also love to help people in need and, I believe we need some more male psychologists who, actually wanna help people"
-
"Hello, I'm Vanessa, I'm 24 y/o, part time influencer on Instagram but, I have this dream to help people. I'm always raising money for charity and I want to push away the stereo type that 'insta influencers only care about themselves"
-
"Hey, I'm y/n, I'm 22 y/o. I'm originally from Austria but I moved here about 2 weeks ago. My dream is to become a professional psychologist and help people become better versions of themselves. I want to give them a shoulder to cry on and I just overall have a big heart for people"
-
Hi, I'm Kevin, I'm 27 y/o, originally from the US, Virginia but I moved here with my parents, about 2 years ago? Yeah. I wanna study psychology and become a psychologist cuz I think the world is just too sad and we need more people to specialize in helping people and help them in their daily life with stress, anxiety or mental disorders".
-
Hey, I'm Paige, I'm 18 y/o, I'm from Brighton and I'm a punk rock/ metal head. I think that even when being a 'hard' girl, you can have a soft side and, that's me. I want to learn about the psychology of people and how to help in the best ways possible. Also help them not losing themselves and find back into life and see the beauty in life."
———————————————————————————
Many more introduced themselves and in total, we are 20 people in the class. 20 people who want to do this job. Everyone's little introduction was so interesting. Many different personalities, lifestyles, styles,... it's just amazing.
"Now that we all introduced ourselves and I could make some notes about you, let's start. So, you may wonder, 'What is Psychology even?',. You can write it down too if you'd like:
Psychology is the scientific study of mind and behavior. Psychology includes the study of the conscious and unconscious phenomena, including feelings and thoughts. It is an academic discipline of immense scope, crossing the boundaries between the natural and social sciences. A professional practitioner or researcher involved in the discipline is called a 'Psychologist' - ... in other words, you all here as students". Next up, you have different types of Psychology. Let me list them for you:
Abnormal Psychology Behavioral Psychology Clinical Psychology Cognitive Psychology Developmental Psychology Forensic Psychology Social Psychology
„Each one is different from the others. You'll be handed a notebook shortly, to read about the different types and of what they stand for.  Now, psychologists are also involved in the research of perception, cognition, emotion, intelligence, subjective experiences, motivation, brain functioning & personality. They can also extend to all forms of relationships, for example external relationships."

Mr. Miller keeps explaining to us everything we need to know on the first day so far and, I can say it's SUPER interesting. I didn't know there's so many types and everything. We get handed a notebook to research and read about everything.
The school btw lasts from 8am to 4pm, which is a long day. After our first break, the time tables got handed to us, with the different subjects that we have:
➤ Science, a little Maths, IT [ Information Technology], GTC [General Theory Class], English, Reading, History and a special class on where we practice on how to react, when a client has a panic attack or acts abnormal or hyperventilates during a session. We need to learn on how to not freak out in such moments but rather stay calm and professional, finding ways to calm them down, rather than making them panic more.
The teachers are:
➤ Mr Miller [ GTC & Principal]
➤ Mrs Jackson [ Science]
➤ Mrs Davidson [ Maths]
➤ Mr Floyd [History ]
➤ Mr Stanford [ IT]
➤ Mrs Glenn [ English]
➤ Mr Blanco [ Reading ]
➤ Mrs McCartney [special class]
———————————————————————————
4PM ~ the first day of school, DONE! That was the most interesting day I've ever had in a school. We've learned about plenty of things and I've made many notes. Now, Mr Miller told us to set ourselves a bit of a strict schedule cuz this job is not meant to be taken lightly- it's serious. He also said to keep studying and learning, even if there's no class and I think I can manage that. I'll manage to have a straight study cycle and also make time for Wilbur and everyone in my life. This means, organization.
I drive back to my Wilbur's with the same bus as I came here. I text Wilbur that school is out and I'll be heading back. He's really excited and I'll tell him all about the first day. I've also started to make some friends in school, especially with Paige and Dennis, I've talked quite a lot with them today and they seem nice- basically all of my classmates do, expect for a few ones but it's fine.

„Will, I'm home!", I shout as I enter his apartment again. „In the kitchen babe!", he answers me back. Now I discover that yummy smell coming from the kitchen. I toss my shoes off, put my jacket off and walk in. All of my school stuff will be thrown on the couch for the moment. I approach him with a hug.
„Hello babe!", he gives me a fast kiss.
„Hey babe! Watcha cooking?", I ask him, looking at him steering some rice. „I'll make us some fine steak, with rice and some sauce.", Wilbur said happily.
„Oh yummy I'm so hungry", I giggle, walking away from him to change into something more comfortable. I return and just sit on the couch.
„And? How was it babe? Did you have fun?", Wilbur asks me, letting the rice cook.
„Ok so, it was really interesting and we've learned so much already in the first day. Did you know you have several types of psychology?", I tell him with a lot of enthusiasm. „Wow really? No I didn't know. I'm happy you had fun babe. Finally you're doing what makes you happy", he smiles at me.
„Me too! I've got the time table too and the classes we have. We have maths... OMG i hate maths", I whine out. „Maths? Really?", Wilbur laughs.
„YES but we have some really cool classes too. How am I gonna survive mAtHs?", I say, rolling my eyes. Wilbur just laughs, turns around to finish the food.
„you'll survive it babe", he answers back.
Wilbur is preparing the meal while I check my phone for a moment.
„BABE! Dinner's ready!", he yells out. I immediately get up to grab the plate. „Gosh Food! I need it". Wilbur just laughs and we start eating.

For the rest of the day, I spend again my day at Will's. Does it feel like we already live together? Probably but I'll still go back to MY apartment. I can't spend all my time at his apartment.
We end the day we just hanging out, talking, cuddling, watching TV, messing around or prank calling Tommy cuz why not? My life couldn't be better right now.
———————————————————————————
Words: 2149♡
FIRST PSYCHOLOGY DAY DONE :D
FUNFACT: I'VE ACTUALLY DONE RESEARCH ON PSYCHOLOGY! SO THATS WHY I COULD PROVIDE YOU WITH THESE FAKTS AND STUFF XD THIS IS ALL BASED ON TRUE FACTS! SORCE: WIKIPEDIA + ANOTHER SITE. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT ONE :D PS.: THANK YOU FOR RANK 92 ON „GOLD"? HELLOOOO? AND 173 READS??? :,)