♡Chapter 15: Feelings & Streaming!

I wake up in the morning with a slight headache. The sun, again shining through the curtains, caressing my face gently. The trees in the distance, shaking as the wind strikes them. I slowly open my eyes, forgetting for a second that I'm not in my bed, but in someone else's. What happened? Where am I? Why can't I remember? - I try to move a little, when suddenly I feel something on my waist and...it holds me back? And I feel someone breathing regularly behind me... then it hit me.... I'M IN WILBURS BED! My memories came back step by step; I had this game night yesterday and, I was set to sleep in Wilbur's bed- wait...
I look down to whats holding me back and I realize... Wilbur has his arms around my waist! And he seems to be in a spooning position with me... that's why I feel him breathing so closely behind me. He doesn't seem to realize that he's holding me this way...what do I do? What do I do?
I try to move in hope he'd wake up- but he just exhales deeply, mumbles something and pulls me even closer to him. I'd be totally lying if I'd say this just didn't send thousands of butterflies inside my stomach- but it did! I feel myself getting red and hot. His arms around me just feel so good and I love being held like this. It melts me instantly..
As much as I wanna remain like this, I tell myself that Wilbur and me ARE JUST FRIENDS! 'y/n! stop enjoying this so much! You know you're just friends with him! He probably doesn't feel the same for you! He probably just sees you as a good friend and person!! Stop it!' ~ I tell myself in my mind. I scream at myself inside my head. Wilbur is nothing more than a friend and I think it should it remain this way...

"Wilbur! Wilbur wake up", I whisper to him, trying to wake him up. "Wilbur!"
"Mmhhh 5 more mins plz...", Wilbur mumbles, tightening his grip around me. Oh god plz....
Wilbur! Plz, it's urgent. I- I don't think you realized what happened...", I try to tell him.
"What are you saying...?", he questions me, yawning.
"Wilbur plz!", I tell him again. "Ok ok, what is it?", he says, finally opening his eyes. Once he realized that we're this close and his arms around me, he got so panicky, quickly removing his arms. "OMG Y/N I- OMG IM SORRY. I'M SORRY I- I DIDNT WANT TO DO I SWEAR UH...". You can see him sitting up really quickly, sweating and freaking out. "Wilbur, don't worry it's ok I mean it's fine. Don't panic.", I try to calm him but he looks like he just committed a crime and feels guilty for it. "Y/n, I didn't know what I was doing I- I didn't want to do that. I didn't want you to be uncomfortable. I'm sorry oh god..".
"Wilbur! Stop it's ok! Don't panic", I try to reassure him. "Nothing bad happened and uh... I mean I'd be lying if I said I didn't slightly enjoy it cuz- well, I somewhat... did and, I didn't really uh-mind.", I reassure him, being anxious on what I just said. This is really awkward...
"You-you liked that?", he questioned me but he somehow also smirks at my answer. "Oh uh...well I mean I- I didn't mind so...you know what? Lets get up", I try to change the subject, slowly getting up. Wilbur just keeps smirking at me with a smile. We decided to get ready and walk to the kitchen, where techno and Phil are already awake, sitting at the table, having a conversation.
"Good morning guys", I greet them, rubbing my eyes. Wilbur also greeted them, walking straight to the coffee machine. "Yoooo the lovebirds are awake", techno just teased us, smirking at us. "Tsss, yeah sure...", I scoffed at techno's answer but that also made me blush. "Good morning y/n & Will", Phil greeted us too. We talked a little bit with them. "Yo Will! Can I ask you something? But I need to talk to you alone.", techno said, looking at Wilbur. "Uh yes sure. What is it and why so secretive?", Wilbur questions him. "I can't tell you now. Come with me real quick. Excuse us.", techno got up and Wilbur followed him right behind. Meanwhile I keep talking to Phil...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
                  Wilbur's POV

I followed techno to their guest room they had been staying over. I really wonder what techno is gonna ask me... my anxiety takes again over and I feel all kinds of thought running through my mind: have I done something bad yesterday? Have I said something wrong? - omg if it's about about lore- I told him not to worry-
"So Will...", he began to say. Here we go...
"What is up with you and y/n huh?", he asked me, snapping me out of my worrying thoughts..
Uh... what do you mean techno?", I questioned him. Ofc I knew what he was talking about but I hoped no one would mention it...
"You know what I mean Will.", he said. "You always talk about her, you're acting pretty weird whenever she get mentioned, even yesterday you guys were outside on the balcony. I saw you 2. Hugging, talking, laughing, you guys seemed really close", he told me, standing in front of me with crossed arms. "You even spent a night together.... Will, what is going on?", he asks me. There's no escape so I have to talk about it I guess...
I sit down on his bed side, looking down.
"Ok techno listen...", I begin to say. I'm really anxious... "ok, I like her ok? I've met her on the beach that day. She came over to me cuz she liked my song I was playing. Her compliments have really touched me and I found a liking to her immediately. She begged me to play a second song- so that's what I did. We kept talking afterwards and she's really sympathetic, really beautiful and we have many things in common. She's just an interesting person and she never fails to make me smile. You know my failures with relationships techno..", I confess, standing up in front of him. "...techno all my relationships with girls have failed so far. Girls just run away or I feel like they aren't for me but y/n...she's different. I see something in her and there's something that draws me to her you know what I mean? I feel like I want more of the thing that draws me to her. I want to have it. I want to keep it. It fills a hole inside of me that I desperately tried to fill. Each hug she gives me, each time she cares for me, each time she's reassuring me, my heart is just melting. You ask why I always ask her to hang out? THERE you have your reason", I tell techno, spitting out my heart. But damn, that feels good to say it out loud finally... i didn't realize I was actually just confessing to techno. He just looks at me with big eyes and a big smile.
"Wilbur! My friend, my brother...", techno begins to say, patting my shoulder. "Wilbur, I think you just developed a crush. I would also say feelings", he tells me so casually. Did I?
"Wilbur, I think you need to tell her. I mean I know you only knew each other for a short amount of time but, I think she's the one you know? She's the one", he says, patting my shoulder again. I guess he may be right... "But how do I know she likes me back techno? I don't think she even finds a liking to me... maybe a friend yeah but, how can I be sure she wants this too? How can I be sure she likes me too?", I ask him, sitting again down on the bed, my hands running through my face. Techno sits down next to me.
"I think you should I do a move Will. Idk take her out on dates or just see how she reacts when you're around her a lot. Put your arms around her when you watch a movie, try to remember the small things about her and maybe surprise her? Idk, things like that", techno advices me. I think he's right... I can only find out if I just watch her reactions and eventually talk to her about it. Doing a move...
"I think you're right techno...", I tell him, lifting my face. "I'm always right bro..", he encourages me.
"Thank you techno, love you bro", I tell him, giving him a hug. He hugs me back. We walk out of the room, back into the kitchen... here goes nothing...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
                          Y/N'S POV

I see techno and Wilbur walking out of the room again. They had been in there for a while... I wonder what was so important to talk about...
"You guys fixed everything?", Phil asked them with a smile. "Yep, we fixed things. Right Will?", he looked over to Wilbur, who again sat down next to me, blushing. "Yeah we solved it...", he just said.
Tommy and Tubbo eventually woke up too and we all ate our breakfast- pancakes. There had been such a weird atmosphere, during the breakfast time... techno and Wilbur just keep communicating by sending each other looks... what have they been talking about? Also I can feel Wilbur glancing over to me a lot but quickly looking away again. I try not to get too hot and blushy so I try to ignore it...

Everyone left Wilbur's apartment. Phil and Techno decided to leave, so did Tommy and Tubbo. I was about to leave as well when Wilbur spoke up.
"Hey y/n... I'll go live soon and I was asking myself if you wanna join me? I wanna show you how I'm streaming and basically introduce you to my streaming world", Wilbur asked me, grabbing his neck with one hand, smiling at me. "We could do a YLYL together or yeah." He suggests. I think for a moment before I speak up.
"Yeah sure, why not? I'd like to see what are you doing when streaming and everything. YLYL sounds fun too. I love a good laugh", I answer back, which makes him smile really bright!
"Good! I'll prepare everything yeah?", he says, setting up everything to stream. "Sure, alright", I answer back.
Wilbur sets up everything to stream and basically explains to me that he's usually streaming to a pretty big audience, variating between 20k to round 100k, depending on what he's streaming and everything. He assures himself I'd be comfortable being on camera. He also makes sure to let me know that his chat can be really weird at times so I should just ignore their saying and focus on him mostly and on the stream. I agree to everything. "That's a lot of people you're streaming to mostly", I tell him, fascinated. "How do you do that?"
"Yeah that's a lot of people and well, I think I got used to it. Of course you can never truly adjust yourself to this but, yeah I can deal with it I'd say", he says. Wow, I'd be so nervous but I'm proud of him
———————————————————————————
Words: 1913♡
THATS IT! WILBUR CONFESSED SOME FEELINGS TO TECHNO! OFC WILBUR DOESNT KNOW YET THAT Y/N LIKES HIM ALREADY AND VISE VERSA. EXCITED TO FIND OUT HOW THIS IS GONNA EVOLVE? ME TOO :D! I THINK YOU'LL LIKE THE NEXT CHAPTERS I'VE PLANNED WITH THIS! ALSO: THE PSYCHOLOGY CLASSES ARE COMING CLOSER AND CLOSER SO DONT WORRY, I'LL WRITE ABOUT IT TOO ;)