♡Chapter 23: La Jolla!

~ Y/N'S POV ~

~4PM~
School is out and I arrive back home at my apartment. Today was a bit more tiring but I've made it. And soon, it's weekend so I can relax for a least bit. I really love what I'm doing now, don't get me wrong. I just feel like I learn a lot and it takes a while until everything gets in my small brain. I toss my shoes off, put my jacket away and put my school stuff in my room for the moment. Wilbur has texted me that he wants to come over, to hang out and I'm really happy about it. Me and Wilbur don't really have much time together, since I'm mostly at school but I promised him to not neglect him and still have time for him. I change into something more comfortable and make some food when he comes over, we can eat together.

I hear some knocking at my door. It can only be Wilbur. I sprint to the door, open it and indeed it's him! "WILBUR!", I happily yell, hugging him immediately. "HEEYYY, Y/N!", he yells back, hugging me back. I let him in, let him put his shoes and jacket off and decide to kiss him, before we do anything else. "I've missed you sweetheart.", he tells me, then kiss me again. "I've missed you too Will", I tell him, returning the kiss.
We break the kiss after a while and decided to eat some dinner together. We both grab a plate and sit down. We talk meanwhile about everything possible. Wilbur and I had a lot to talk about: he told me about how he has more motivation to write music and how he has been vlogging today with Tommy. I listen to what he has to say very closely, I wanna let him share everything he has to say, before I share mine. We keep looking at each other very deeply, even holding hands on the table. I've missed being this close to him. He even takes my hand and kisses it, which makes me blush.

After dinner, we decided to just chill out on the couch, watching TV, talking, just being with each other. Wilbur has been really clingy today with me, which just melts my heart. His clinginess is just adorable. He doesn't follow me around all the time but just wraps himself around me whenever he can.
On the couch, we decided to watch some movies on Netflix, doesn't matter which one, we just look what we think is interesting.
We found something to watch. We cuddle up under the blanket, wrapping our arms around each other. My head on his chest and his hand, gently caressing through my hair. This feels sooo good. After such a long day, I needed that.
We don't focus on the movie after some time, but rather on each other. We look into each other's eyes, as he caresses my face. We don't even need to say anything, we just look at each other, into each other's eyes as we exchange smiles and caressings.
The movie becomes more and more irrelevant to us, we he takes my face, and slowly moves closer to me, so do I. Our lips meet. Softly, gently. His arm, is around me and his other hand, intertwined with mine. Our kisses become longer and more passionate. Sometimes we stop to catch some air or to just look at each other again, we before we kiss again. He holds me very close onto him, and so do I.
"I love you so much", he tells me breaking from the kiss again. Our faces stay close together, just one centimeter separates our faces. "I love you so much more", I tell him back, running my fingers through his hair. He seems to enjoy this as he closes his eyes when I do so. His hair is really fluffy, soft and it feels so nice.
I stop and just look at him. He opens his eyes again to look back at me. I study his whole face: he has the most gorgeous eyes I've ever seen. The most dreamy, the most beautiful, the most shiny, the most beautiful brown shade. He has a very cute nose, and very kissable and sweet lips. Soft skin, just perfect. A really gorgeous smile, which makes me melt in seconds. I can see he studies my face too and I think he says the exact same things about me in his mind.
"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever come across y/n.", he says, caressing my face. Every caressing he does, sends me so much butterflies. Everytime he speaks, it melts me. Everytime he smiles or kisses me, I just want more. "And you're the most beautiful guy I've ever come across", I say back, pushing him closer to me. We rub our noses together before we kiss again, with more passion than we did before.
He gives me some kisses on my neck which, makes me even more melt than before.

We end up doing even more cuddling and eventually making out. To be this intimate with him feels just really good.
After our making out session, we did some more cuddling and kissing, not leaving each other's side. Wilbur, looks at me again, about to tell me something.
"Y/n, we have been dating for a while and, I think it's time we take it to the next step. You see, I feel so good with you, it feels so right with you and I know that you're the one for me... do you wanna be my girlfriend?", Wilbur asks me, making me sit on his lap.
"Oh Will, YES! Yes. I want to be your girlfriend! I do", I tell him excited. He hugs me around my waist, his head on my stomach. I just caress his head and give it a kiss. We HAVE been dating but, we didn't consider ourselves as 'boyfriend/girlfriend' yet. We didn't wanna put that label on us yet but, we both know it just feels right and we're made for each other. He's now my boyfriend!
"You know y/n.., now that you're my girlfriend, it means that you, belong to me now. You're mine. I wouldn't say I 'own' you but, you definitely belong to me.", he says, smirking at me. I smirk at him back, caressing his arm. "Oh really?", I keep smirking.
"Oh yes, really.You're MY girl and no one else's. I have you, FOR ME, which means I won't share you with anyone", he giggles, intertwining his fingers with mine. "Don't worry, I don't plan on leaving and I WANT, to be yours. I don't wanna share you either you know?". We keep smirking at each other, teasing each other for another kiss. He wants to play huh? We play then.
He comes really close to my face, I can feel his breath on me. His lips are so close to mine, I just wait for it to happen but- nothing happens. He starts singing something but whispering it.
"You'll never get rid of me, well I'm like a fucking disease. I'll make a home in your gut, cuz it's somewhere warm to sleep".
His lips, slightly touch mine, before he moves away, slowly, looking at me. "Oh you can't tease me like that Will?", I say, raising an eyebrow.
"Why not?", he smirks, his thumb on my lip.
"You just can't", is my answer. He teases me again but before he could move away again, I pull him close to me, and finally get the kiss. His arms are around my waist, mine are around his neck. "You're Mine and mine only", he mumbles after each kiss. "You're Mine and mine only too", I mumble back.
To make everyone understand that I'm his, he gives me several hickeys, marking me basically. I do the same back to him cuz it's fun.

Wilbur spends the night at my apartment. I feel like we needed some alone time for us and it paid off. I never thought I'd fall so hard for a man like him- but I did. He changed my life and- now I can't imagine it without him.
I feel so drawn to him, so attracted to him, so in love with him. No man I've had before, was like Wilbur. No man I was with, could make me as happy as Wilbur. The relationships always failed but, Wilbur. It feels so right with him. I'm crazy for him and I want to grow old with him - I've decided that!
"I'm so in love with you. I love you Wilbur", I tell him, my head buried in his chest. "I love you more y/n & I'm I love with you too", he kisses my head and caresses it.
"I have something for you y/n." He says, which makes me get up. "What is it?" I ask him.
Wilbur gets up and gets his guitar. He sits back down next to me, tuning his guitar.
"Do you remember, when we met, you wanted me to play a second song", he says and I nod. "Well I've officially decided I wanna dedicate this song to you and, I wanna play you the song, again, live, only for you.", he looks at me with a smile. Gosh this guy... I've folded my hands over my mouth, not believing he did that.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
You know it takes a lot to move me.... So if you figure it out, tell me.
I trace figures on your smile lines. Work out formulae to cure me. - and I'm lonely - there I said it.
nine million people. I always seem to add them up.
I could go, away. I could pack my things and be gone, before you wake.
you know I've tried hard to love me, too. It always seems to fall in, through.
-
Maybe one day, I live in La Jolla. Drinking cocktails out over the water
my own personal sunset. To give each day, it's own diploma
and you know its funny. Amid my backseat taxi jaunts.
I'm trying to ignore the skyline, so I don't figure out where you-
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Wilbur pauses after the song. I just had some tears in my eyes, vibing and feeling everything he said.
It feels like the first time I've heard him sing it; so much passion, so much emotions, so much love, put into such a song and then, also live.
He looked at me, smiling. I smile at him back, clapping. Of course he notices my tears that I have. He comes towards me and hugs me. It's tears of happiness and I feel so overwhelmed and just, happy. He just dedicated this song to me, BECAUSE I was the one asking for a second song.
We pull away from the hug but keep each other close. How was I this blessed to call this man ‚mine'? How did it work?
He kisses my forehead and keeps me close on him, caressing my head. We just stay in a hugging position for a long time. Neither of us wanting to let go. We could forever remain like that.
„I love you", he whispers to me. „I love you with all my heart. My baby"
„I love you more. You make me so happy", I whisper back. „No you make ME happy", he says, giggling a bit. „You make me happier", I say back, giggling too.
„You make me the happiest and now shush babe", he giggles, still whispering.
„But- ok I let you have this win babe. Btw, why are we even whispering?" I ask him, giggling.
„Idk I like it. It's calming innit?" he giggles.
We fall into a kiss again, and later on, decide to go to sleep.
He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. His head resting on my back. Sends me again so much butterflies and I feel myself blushing.
„Goodnight Angel, I love you", he tells me, kissing my cheek.
„Goodnight Will, I love you more", I turn to give him one final kiss for today, turn back to my original position and after a while, drift off into the deep sleep and dream world.
Falling asleep with Wilbur feels so good and safe.
Just him, holding me while I sleep, this warmth, this feeling that HE IS HERE and no one can hurt me, feels like heaven. Feeling loved by him and knowing he loves ME, he cares for ME, he is in love with ME and he wants to be with ME, he chose ME, after all the girls he could have chosen,... I feel so lucky being ‚that girl' for him. It makes me blush knowing he wanted ME and preferred ME, over all the girls... This is crazy to me but I'm not complaining. I feel grateful and happy. I wouldn't trade this for anything. As much as he loves me, I love him the exact same way. Our hearts wanted each other- and they got it.
———————————————————————————
Words: 2186♡
A MORE „ROMANTIC" CHAPTER ;) I HOPE YOU GET BUTTERFLIES READING THIS, JUST AS MUCH AS I GOT BUTTERFLIES WRITING THIS! I FELT LIKE WE NEEDED SUCH A CHAPTER AND I PROVIDED SUCH A CHAPTER. I'M NOT WRITING ANY SEXUAL STUFF LIKE DETAILING IT SO I USE „MAKING OUT". AND THATS IT. YOU DONT NEED MORE ;) IF YOU LIKE SMUT, SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU BUT, I'D RATHER NOT. I DONT THINK ABOUT WILBUR IN A SEXUAL WAY, THATS WHY ;)