♡Chapter 8: Alton Towers Vlog P.2

It's 1:37pm- Wilbur is gonna pick me up in like 23min. I decided for this day, I'm just gonna wear my favorite band T-shirt, some black jeans, my converse and I'll put my hair into a half-ponytail. some little make-up, some perfume and we're done! This is gonna be a fun day, considering we're not only going on all the rides, buy stuff and have a sugar rush BUT it's also gonna be vlogged by Wilbur's friend. I'm anxious tho considering I'll be on camera but let's do this. I make sure I have everything: my phone, a possible powerbank, some money, my keys, something to drink I mean you never know,... done!

*DING DONG*
That has to be Wilbur! I grab my stuff, open the door and indeed, it's him! We greet each other with a small hug, before he leads me to his car. I haven't even opened the door and I could hear a really screechy voice from the inside...

"WHY TF DO I HAVE TO SIT IN THE BACK PHIL? WHY CANT I SIT ON THE PASSENGER SEAT? I'M BIG T, I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SIT IN FRONT?", the little boy yelled. He seems to be arguing with this man on the passenger seat. Yep, my first impressions of him? LOUD!
Wilbur opens the other back door of the car- so I suppose I have to sit next to the loud boy?... oh boy I hope he's not ruining my eardrums...
"AAAHH- A WOMAN? A...GIRL? NEXT TO ME? WILBUR PICKED UP A WOMAAANNNNN", the boy yelled again. Wilbur just rolls his eyes and gets into the car too.
"Hello, I'm y/n. Nice to meet you", I introduce myself.
"I'M TOMMYINNIT! TOMMY! TOM SIMONS! BIG MAN! BIG T! LADIES MAN", Tommy yells out, flicking his hair back. "Hi Tommy", I respond back.
"Hi mate, I'm Philza", he said, turning his head towards me, waving at me. "Hi Philza", I respond back. "Nice to meet you guys". - "Pleasure to meet you too. Wilbur has told us a little bit about you", Phil said, smiling. "YEAH CUZ WILBUR JUST CANT STFU WHENEVER HE MEETS SOMEONE, ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS A WOMAN OOHOHOHOO", Tommy comments back, laughing. Wilbur has even told them about me? How nice? I can see Wilbur just rolling his eyes again at Tommy's comment. Looks like even he thinks Tommy is loud.

For a few mins, everyone is quiet, not saying anything. Tommy scrolling through his phone, Philza just looking at the road and so does Wilbur. I decided to break the silence by asking Tommy about vlogging. "So Tommy you're vlogging this whole thing?", I started to ask him. He looks at me with big eyes. "Yep yep! It's for my vlog channel you know?"
"Oh you have a Vlog channel? What is it?", I asked intrigued. "Tom Simons", he said. "You can find it on YouTube. I've made plenty of vlogs already. I'm a YouTuber AND a Vlogger", he said laughing at himself. So he's a YouTuber huh? No wonder why he's this loud. Things start to make sense now. "Will do", I simply said back, falling again into the silence we've had before.

After 1 and a half hours of car ride- we were here! Alton Towers! Already it looks like a fun place. We all get out of the car and as we walked inside, Tommy starts filming...
"WE'RE IN A THEME PARK! THIS IS REALLY COOL! LOOK AT HIM TRAILING BEHIND.." - Tommy points at Wilbur who just entered the park. Confused, Wilbur's moving his arms in the air, giving him the most confused look.
"MY NAME'S BIG WILL! I'M BIG AND ALSO-", Tommy begins to mock Wilbur but Wilbur won't have it so he comes to attack Tommy. Me and Phil just stand there, laughing at these 2 being chaotic. This is gonna be a looooong day for sure.... "Is he always like this?", I start to ask Phil who just shakes his head. "Yep, sadly they are mate. That's them. In their natural habitat", Phil replies. His response made me laugh.

"The Smiler" was the last ride we'd do and Tommy is pissing his pants. Tommy acts like the big man but he's terrified asf. We all just laugh at Tommy, who does everything so we won't go on the Smiler."Will, do we have to do this?", he asks Wilbur with shaky knees. "Listen, I can do photoshop- I can photoshop me into the smiler-", he continues his sentence. "No come on Tommy, lets go. This is fun", Wilbur replied to him, trying to encourage him. This time, all of us 4 will be going on the ride so we all will participate into it. This is it- Wilbur said that tommy will be a man if he rides the "Smiler". With all his courage and fear, tommy makes his way with us to the smiler. "This is like a prison..", tommy pointed out and he's right- it looks a bit scary. I've never been on it as well but I have no fear of rollercoasters.
The rows in how we sit is the following: Tommy demanded to sit next to Wilbur... fair. Next to Wilbur will be me and then Phil. We're this close to take off. Phil and me just laugh at how tommy is talking to Wilbur in fear. Wilbur tries to calm him down, which is really sweet of him.
The ride... takes... off...

"I'M A MAN WILBUR I'M A MAN!", tommy shouts, while going back to our car. Tommy literally shat his pants, but he took it like a pro, there's nothing to add. While Tommy starts showing off his pride to Phil, Wilbur comes near me. "Did you have fun y/n?", he asks me in a soft voice. "Oh yes I had, thank you Wilbur for bringing me with you. This was the best day ever!", I smiled at him. He smiled back and caressed my shoulder. "I'm glad, I'm glad. I hope you didn't mind tommy filming everything", he asks me a bit concerned. "No Wilbur I mean- I am a bit camera shy but I could deal with it, it's fine. I didn't mind", I reply back. Wilbur seems still a bit concerned but I assure him, it was fine. "Just tell me when something makes you feel uncomfortable yeah? Tommy doesn't think about it mostly cuz he assumes everyone's fine with it so he doesn't realize-". I cut him off. "Wilbur it's fine, stop worrying", I assure him again. "Ok hehe ok, sorry".
We all get in the car. Tommy demanded wanting to go to McDonald's so that's where we're heading next. He's simply a child...
———————————————————————————
Words: 1123♡
DID YOU LIKE THAT ONE? I MAKE WILBUR AND Y/N MOVE SLOWLY CLOSE TO EACH OTHER SO... I JUST WANT IT THEM TO BE FRIENDS FIRST AND THEN BOOM! I TRIED TO TAKE SOME SENTENCES FROM THE ACTUAL VLOG SO YEAH :D! POGCHAMP GUYS!