♡Chapter 30: Its my Birthday!

~ 1 Week Later ~
              [ Y/n's 2 week's Autumn Vacation]

9:30AM~ Today is the day: it is MY birthday! I'm officially turning 23 and, not to forget, I'll be traveling back to Austria today, to not only celebrate with my family and visit them, but to also introduce them to Wilbur. I'm quite excited to see their reactions and I wonder how well everyone will get along. I'm also on vacation so I don't need to study anything nor go to school & fortunately my birthday happens to be during it.

Our flight goes at 1pm and we have a 3-5 hour flight ahead of us, better get going now. I was about to turn and wake Wilbur, when I realized he wasn't there anymore. Hm, must have been already awake. I get up, take a big shower, get changed and head to the kitchen.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE GIRL IN THE WHOLE WORLD!", Wilbur yells, coming towards me to hug me tightly!
"Awww Wilbur- babe! I love you! Thank you!", I reply back, surprised. I hug him tightly back and give him a smooch.
"I love you so much y/n! I've made you some breakfast! You'll receive my gifts when we'll be in Austria ok?", Wilbur says, handing me the breakfast he made. "This is so sweet of you, thank you. I cant wait to get your gifts- what is it?", I say a bit impatiently. Wilbur just shakes his head, telling me I'll see it once we're in Austria.. alright then..
I've started packing my things already yesterday' so I don't have to pack today. Wilbur did the same. Of course we informed our friends and everyone we'd be leaving today for a few days, so they're aware.

After we've eaten our breakfast, we make ourselves ready to leave, as the airport is like 2 hours away from here. Better get going now.
We make sure that we have everything for 4 days. I make a quick check before I close my suitcase. Wilbur also seems to be done so I decided to make a check-up on him too.
"You got everything babe?", I ask him.
"Uh.. yeah! Everything packed! You too?", he asks me, smiling at me. "Yep! Everything packed!", I reply back.
"Alright, let's go then.", Wilbur says, grabbing the keys.
We walk out of the door and see Philza waiting in his car for us- Phil will be the one driving us to the airport and once we return, he'll pick us up again.
"Hey Phil", I greet Phil, who waves at me.
"Hi mate.Happy Birthday btw", Phil replies back. "You ready for Austria?"
"Thank you Phil! Yes I am. Very.", I answer back, smiling.
Wilbur sits on the passenger seat while I sit on the backseat. Wilbur put our suitcases in the trunk of the car, before stepping into the car. Once that's done, we head off.
During the car ride, we'd listen to some music, talk, joke around and just have a great time, singing along to the music, making weird dances and so some karaoke. Even Phil joined in, while fixating on the road.

About 2 hours later, we arrive at the airport of Brighton. It's been definitely about a month or so, since I've been here for the last time. Time flies...
Phil drops us off, we say our goodbyes and he drives off. Wilbur and I make our way in, checking in, giving them our luggage and then wait a little while, before going to the controls of the airport.
Once we've passed that, we have to wait for the boarding, which will begin in about 30 mins. The time we're waiting, we decided to grab some coffee in one of those mini cafes that the airport has. We chat about our flight and how Wilbur is a little nervous but also excited to meet my parents and everyone. He has been to Austria before, he tells me. He has been to Vienna with his ex girlfriend, so this will be his second time visiting Austria and a different place as well.
I also text my mom, to let her know we're on our way so they can prepare then to pick us up.

30mins later, we started to go on board.
"Hello Miss. Hello Sir", the lady greeted us as we enter the plane. We greet them back and made our way to our seats. We obviously booked a seat next to each other and our seat is G11 &12. I let Wilbur sit on the window seat, but he insisted that I should take the window seat. We didn't have time to discuss that so if he really insisted, I'll be on the window seat.
Our mini bags will be stored above us. We take out our headphones and I hand Wilbur over some gum, for the pressure we'll have up in the sky. Normally your ears will collapse but chewing something helps.
"This is it babe", I tell him, grabbing his hand and slightly squeeze it.
"I know babe!", he squeezes my hand back, smiling at me. We keep holding hands before taking off.
Again the captain welcomes us on board and the stewardesses let us know about some informations, in cases of any turbulences.
The plane slowly starts to gain more on speed and eventually picks up. That's it- we're in the air.
Once we've reached the skies, Wilbur and me decide to watch some videos on his MacBook that he brought with him, along with us listening to music, looking out of the window every once in a while, and just talk.

~ 4PM, Vienna, Austrian Airport~
"Ladies and Gentlemen. We arrived in Vienna, Austria. The plane will land shortly. Make sure to take all your luggage with you. Thank you for traveling with us, have a nice time"

Wilbur and I are in Austria! As soon as the plan landed, we got off and immediately walked into the airport to reclaim our luggage.
It feels quite strange to be back in Austria after like a month or so in the UK but hey, I'll have a nice time.
We reclaimed our luggage and made our way out. I've shown Wilbur where to exit, since I've been on this airport far more often than him, so I know where to go.
As we left, I already had seen my mom, stepfather and sister waiting outside. They waved at me.
"OMG HELLOOO!", I yelled but remained quiet.
"Y/N!!!!", my sister yelled, hugging me immediately. I hugged her back tightly.
We let go and I hug my mom tightly! "Happy birthday sweetheart!", she told me while hugging me. I thanked her in a giggle and let her go.
I hugged my stepfather too, even tho I don't have the best relation with him.
"Oh btw, Mom, this is Wilbur. Wilbur, this is my mom. This is my sister and this is my stepfather", I said, introducing everyone to each other. Everyone shook Wilbur's hand, which he gladly returned.
"Nice to meet you Wilbur. You're really tall", my mom pointed out, giggling. Wilbur just giggled back, saying he's used of people saying that.
"Hi Wilbur", my sister greeted him. "Nice to meet you". - "pleasure to meet you too", Wilbur answered back.
After our little introductions, we headed to my stepfathers car, to drive to my mom's house.

The drive took an hour and about 40mins or so. Silence during almost the whole car ride. A bit awkward. Eventually me and Wilbur started talking to each other about some things. My sister listens to her music, and my mom and stepfather fixating on the road.
The car ride wasn't really pleasant but eventually we arrived at my mom's house.
We took our suitcases from the trunk and headed the house.
"Welcome back Home!", my mom says as she opened the door. I haven't been here in so long. The last time I've been here, must have been a year ago or something.
"You have a really beautiful home miss l/n", Wilbur pointed out, taking a look around the house.
"Thank you!", my mom replies, smiling.
"Follow me, I'll show you where you guys will sleep for the next days", my mom says, leading us to the guest room. The guest room as a double bed, perfect for us and it's beautifully decorated.
"Thank you mom", I smile at her and my mom left us alone for a while. Wilbur and me put our stuff in the closet, testing out the bed. Both of us collapse for a second on the bed.
"How do you like it so far babe?", I ask him, caressing his face. "So far, it's good. I like the house", Wilbur says, putting his hand on my hand, as I caress his face.
We share a kiss and a hug before we decided to get up again.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, dear y/n, happy birthday to you", my mom and sister sang, as they come into the living room, with a cake and some gifts in their hands. Wilbur sitting next to me, having his arm swung around me. "OMG THANK YOU GUYS! THANK YOU", I say excitedly. I blow out the candles and everyone starts to clap! Wilbur even gives me a kiss on my cheek, pressing me more against him.
Time for the gifts!
"Y/n, this is for you!", my sister says, handing me 2 gifts. The first one was a photo collage of us together, of some of our best sister moments, which I found very sweet. The second gift, was a little stuffed animal. I hugged my sister and rubbed her back. "Thank you so much. It's so beautiful", I say, smiling at the gifts.
My mom got me a record of my favorite band 'Nirvana' and a T-shirt of them. My stepfather also paid for it. I got up, and hugged my mom too. Nirvana is my all time favorite band, and she got this for me. Every Nirvana item is cherished forever.
"Y/n, it's time now for my gifts", Wilbur says, leaving the room for a second, before returning back. He got me 2 gifts as well.
I open the first one, to see it's a Ukulele! "Babe thank you!", I sob, hugging him. I've always wanted to start playing an Instrument. "I'll teach you how to play it sweetheart", he says, which makes me sob more.
His second gift, is a beautiful golden necklace, with matching earrings.
"WILL! Are you for real?! No way-", I put my hands on my face, not believing he got me this.
"I am for real, babe. Anything for my queen", he replies, insisting on putting the necklace on for me.
"I love you so much", I tell him, kissing him.
"I love you so much more", he kisses me back and gives me a hug.

After we've opened the gifts, we've had cake and a little mini party at my mom's house. Music would be played, more cake would be served, Wilbur already teaching me the Ukulele and I listen to my nirvana record I've got.
Meanwhile me and my sister had a conversation, my mom decides to talk to Wilbur.
"So you're my daughters boyfriend huh?", he asks Wilbur, who looks a bit nervous.
"Yes ma'am", Wilbur replied, smiling at her.
"You seem like a good guy Wilbur. I'm glad my daughter has someone like you", she gave him a smile too. "Oh thank you, I really appreciate that. Y/n is such a lovely and sweet girl. You definitely raised her well", Wilbur compliment my mom.
"That's so nice of you, thank you", my mom replies.
My mom and Wilbur keep talking about Wilbur's career in terms of streaming and music, and my mom seems to get along with him quite well. She also respects his career being a streamer and seems fine with it, which makes Wilbur feel relieved.
Even my sister had some conversations with him, but it was only some small talk.
"You better treat her right ok? My sister went through enough. You better not break her heart", my sister tells Wilbur, who just giggles.
"Don't worry I won't, I'll keep her. She stays with me", Wilbur giggles.

The day came slowly to an end and it seems like that they get along with Wilbur quite well. My mom especially who seems really amazed by him.
"What a wonderful choice you've made sweetheart", my mom laughs as she walks past me.
"MOM- but thank you, I know I did", I laugh back, blushing.
Eventually Wilbur and me return to our guest room, feeling really tired. I told everyone 'goodnight', before cuddling myself onto Wilbur, giving him a kiss.
He makes me lay in his arms, caressing my head softly while kissing it every once in a while.
"You're my queen, and I promise to always treat you right", Wilbur says as he keeps caressing my head.
"I'll never doubt this babe, I just know you will, and I love you for making me feel this special", I reply back, slowly closing my eyes.
"I mean it, and you are special. You're mine. You're my girlfriend and you're my whole world. I love you", he says, giving me a kiss on the forehead.
"I love you more Will. You're my whole world as well. I'm so happy to have you"
We kiss again before we drift off to sleep.
My birthday has been a total success today and everyone gets along perfectly.
———————————————————————————
Words: 2265♡
GUYS! WILBUR WAS LIVE TODAY AND HE NOTICED MY GIFTED :O! I GIFTED HIM 10 SUBS! ALSO BEARDBUR IS MY LIFE NOW ;)
BIRTHDAY CHAPTER & I HOPE IT TURNED OUT WELL